BY SEPHORA

A deluxe eyeshadow palette with 28 editorial color story shades, complete with a how-to tutorial pamphlet written by the Sephora PRO Artists. What does: Leading artists, limitless expertise. Fifteen top makeup artists handpicked for their superior skill, unprecedented creativity, and ability to inspire through education make up the Sephora PRO team. Influenced by fashion, photoshoots, and social media, Sephora PRO Artists came together for the first time ever to present This PRO eyeshadow palette for any photo-ready need. It features 28 high pigment, high performance shades in chrome, matte, shimmer, and satin finishes to create endless editorial looks in high-pigment color, metallic, and iridescent textures. The palette comes with simple instructions application techniques written by the Sephora PRO so you can achieve unique looks with ease. This set contains:- 28 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Pro Pigment Shades in Porcelain, White Gold, Rose Quartz, Julie T, Moonstone, Ice, Silver Coin, Tangerine, Amy, Eliza D, Tiila, Myiesha, Electric Violet, Adi, Champagne, Jeffrey, Helen P, Grass, Shawn, Chris, Dina, Pink Quartz, Wendy G, Lou, Karoline, Hector E, David, Ilde Matte shadows feature kaolin to absorb skin oils for a long lasting matte finish. Nylon Powder contributes to the smooth texture and soft feel of these matte powders. Each contains antioxidant vitamins A and E. Coconut and safflower seed oils offer conditioning properties and allow the satin shadows to spread evenly. Sericite has been added for a smooth, silky texture. High impact pearls add to the vibrant finish of the shimmer shadows. Emollient esters have been added to enhance the luxurious texture of this powder and boost adhesion. Each contains anti-oxidant vitamins A and E. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I do not own this palette but i have tried most of their eyeshadows and i love how amazing they wear because of how pigmented they are." in 95 reviews
  • "As much as I love the Sephora warm palette, I love this one equally but for different reasons. The variety of colors and textures really inspired me to try new looks. The quality is fantastic and yes there's fallout but...it's Eyeshadow. The looks you can come up with are endless and definitely can add a sparkle to your day. You won't be disappointed if you buy this palette." in 12 reviews
  • "Highly pigmented palets !!!! ESPECIALLY the shimmer/sparkly shades!!!! The price is average and typical for sephora. But none the less always impress' me with the pigments!! Also this is jeffree star approved !! Please do try this !" in 11 reviews
Amadaliz C.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this pallet as a gift for my birthday and I was super excited because up until then I had no vibrant colors in my makeup collection. I absolutely love the colors in this pallet and it is super pigmented and very easy to blend however there is a downside to this beauty and it is the kickback it gives. It is very powdery and I suggest doing your eyes first before you dip into your foundation. If you love vibrant colors and can still get your hands on it I recommend purchasing it. Yes it is a bit pricey but it's definitely something I reach for when Im trying a colorful look.
Savannah W.
This palette is by far my favorite palette I have ever bought. When I first saw it, I thought it was pretty, but once I saw it in stores, I HAD to buy it. These shadows are the easiest I have ever worked with. While there is a lot of fall out, the pigmentation, blendability, and multi finishes that these shadows offer are worth it.
The packaging is heavy duty, and absolutely stunning. The mirror in it is HUGE and super nice quality.
After using this Editorial palette, I'm dying to get my hands on the cool and warm toned versions, because I'm in love with the formula.
I know that $70 is quite steep for a house brand, but honestly, it's SO worth it. They are stunning shadows.
Rubie E.
Rochester , MN
Yes this palette is pricy, and yes it is powdery. However, the shades in are extremely pigmented and easy to blend, making the fallout and kickback worth working with. If you do the math, each shadow comes out to less than $2.50 each, which, in my book at least, is a good deal. I have not used every shade in the palette, but with a white cream base my looks have been extremely vibrant and have lasted throughout the day. The packaging is sturdy, heavy, and feels well made, and the pan sizes are generous as well. All in all, worth the splurge for someone who doesn't already own a lot of bright or neon shadows.
Tori S.
Lindstrom, MN
Forgive me for saying this, Sephora, you know I love you. But, your in-house products aren't exactly remarkable. This palette, though? Impressive. I never could've guessed my favorite palette this year would come from Sephora. Why aren't there more palettes with avant-garde colors like these...from any brand? These beautifully pigmented, risk-taking shades are beyond fun. My affinity for getting experimental with bold colors is well-served by this outstanding collector's edition. Please make another one with more offbeat mattes (like a muted peach or grayish teal) and subtler metallics, shifts and shimmers. If you want people like me (VIB Rouge, spends a lot, active in your digital community) to buy more Sephora-brand makeup, you've got our attention. Take advantage of OUR limited-time offer.
Ashley E.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Editorial Eyeshadow Palette
I ammin love eith this palette, the mattes are very pigmented a lot of product kick up but, tapping excess off will help with that problem. The metallics are insanely beautiful as well, very pigmented and almost creamy to the touch. There are a few duds in the palette but i use that term loosely because if a brush doesn't pick up the product, finger application will. I really love the color layout and everything, this palette is definitely a must have in my book.
Sandra V.
Davie, FL
aliyah w.
Detroit, MI
yes, these have a ton of fall out and kickback, so what. I have a ton of shadows ranging from inexpensive to very expensive. I use the same primer for 90 percent of my applications... concealer (and sometimes the concealer is a different brand) however, shimmers usually move by the end of the day and with some brands like buxom, don't even last 5 hours. I wore the glittery gold one from the editorial palette yesterday and lasted all day but today I wore 4 mauve tones with the shimmery corresponding (not glitter) mauve. woah!!! I just went to take my makeup off. Not one shadow moved and they were still as intense as they were when I applied them. I'm really impressed and I'm a snob!
Jan E.
Santa Ana, CA
Ever since I watched Jeffree Stars Review on this Palette, I knew I had to Own this. All the Beautiful Colors for so many Beautiful looks you can Create!
I must Admit I was expecting the Price to be a little Lower! But I have to say, it is well Worth it!
You do not need much product on the brush due to its high pigmentation & it's Super Easy to Blend!
There's very little fallout next to nothing!>> I went in gently with my brush & it did not became powdery! 🙌🏻
I would highly recommend this palett
Stevie L.
I had been on the hunt for a bright colored palette for a long time! I had looked at Morphe and NYX and knew there had to be something better. In comes this BEAUTIFUL PALETTE! Great packaging, large mirror and gorgeous bright matte shades! This palette retails for $68 with 28 pans, which comes to $2.43 per shadow. I used this to create a beautiful hot pink eye look and I'm so happy to create even more looks with this! Easy to blend with a little bit of fall out. Great job Sephora!
brendalee💀🥀 S.
Republic, MO
If you're a pro makeup artist, a makeup collector, makeup junkie or just love playing with colors, YOU NEED THIS PALETTE!!! These shadows are so smooth, pigmented and blend like a dream!!! They say Natasha Dedenona shadows are one of the best eyeshadow brands out there, but dare I say these Sephora Pro shadows are better?!!😱 These shadows last all day and I think the price is SO WORTH IT! You will not be disappointed! Now I want to buy the Warm palette!
Adrianna H.
I was shocked at how much these palettes cost, given Sephora's brand has always seemed affordable....
Anjali M.
couva
Is this a good palette?
Katie C.
Obsessing over this at the minute, between this and the abh mr palette 😍😍😍
Jacklyn D.