BY SEPHORA

A deluxe eyeshadow palette with 28 editorial color story shades, complete with a how-to tutorial pamphlet written by the Sephora PRO Artists. What does: Leading artists, limitless expertise. Fifteen top makeup artists handpicked for their superior skill, unprecedented creativity, and ability to inspire through education make up the Sephora PRO team. Influenced by fashion, photoshoots, and social media, Sephora PRO Artists came together for the first time ever to present This PRO eyeshadow palette for any photo-ready need. It features 28 high pigment, high performance shades in chrome, matte, shimmer, and satin finishes to create endless editorial looks in high-pigment color, metallic, and iridescent textures. The palette comes with simple instructions application techniques written by the Sephora PRO so you can achieve unique looks with ease. This set contains:- 28 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Pro Pigment Shades in Porcelain, White Gold, Rose Quartz, Julie T, Moonstone, Ice, Silver Coin, Tangerine, Amy, Eliza D, Tiila, Myiesha, Electric Violet, Adi, Champagne, Jeffrey, Helen P, Grass, Shawn, Chris, Dina, Pink Quartz, Wendy G, Lou, Karoline, Hector E, David, Ilde Matte shadows feature kaolin to absorb skin oils for a long lasting matte finish. Nylon Powder contributes to the smooth texture and soft feel of these matte powders. Each contains antioxidant vitamins A and E. Coconut and safflower seed oils offer conditioning properties and allow the satin shadows to spread evenly. Sericite has been added for a smooth, silky texture. High impact pearls add to the vibrant finish of the shimmer shadows. Emollient esters have been added to enhance the luxurious texture of this powder and boost adhesion. Each contains anti-oxidant vitamins A and E. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I do not own this palette but i have tried most of their eyeshadows and i love how amazing they wear because of how pigmented they are." in 95 reviews
  • "As much as I love the Sephora warm palette, I love this one equally but for different reasons. The variety of colors and textures really inspired me to try new looks. The quality is fantastic and yes there's fallout but...it's Eyeshadow. The looks you can come up with are endless and definitely can add a sparkle to your day. You won't be disappointed if you buy this palette." in 12 reviews
  • "Highly pigmented palets !!!! ESPECIALLY the shimmer/sparkly shades!!!! The price is average and typical for sephora. But none the less always impress' me with the pigments!! Also this is jeffree star approved !! Please do try this !" in 11 reviews
Kay W.
West Kelowna , BC
I just got this palette in the mail at the beginning of the week and I am so in love with it! Yes, it is expensive, but to me it is totally worth it. I know I'm not alone when I say that I am sick of warm neutral palettes!

I have found ways to create some bright colourful looks while using this palette alone, or I've been able to incorporate these shades with other palettes to create "every day" looks. The colours are very vibrant and pigmented. There is fall out so be sure to do your eye makeup first while using this palette.

Don't be scared to add some pops of colour into your looks, makeup is fun and creative and this palette allows you to do just that!
Barbie A.
Tangerang selatan
Sometimes I find this shadows a bit chalky but the colors are to die for and they have great pigmentation, but you have to put a good primer to really get the color pay off to look amazing. I'd say go for it, you could even spray a little fix plus on your brush and this would be amazing and stay all day.
Sara F.
ankaran kocjančičeva 17
Almost!!This pallet is awesome. For 28 shades it is so worth it. 26 shades of the colours are so pigmented and I can make so many looks out of it. My only draw backs are a) the powder kick up is crazy b) I would have liked to have seen at least one extra light shimmer shade c) the peach shade I would have loved however fix or not it's not as rich and the brown sugar shade takes a little more effort. However keep in mind 26 out of 28 shades are still awesome and I have used it pretty much everyday for the past week SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Editorial Eyeshadow Palette
domenica c.
Lachute
I just received this palette last week, it was my first sephora palette, and although the pigmentation is very good, their is alot of fallout, the colors last all day once set with setting spray, I don t think this is a everyday kind of palette, since the colors are very out their, I don t think they are the kind of eyeshadow  colors to wear to the office, but for a night out or special occasion they are great. SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Editorial Eyeshadow Palette
Christine C.
North York, ON
I returned this product after swatching and playing with it. IT'S NOT A BAD PALETTE but it was so powdery and chalky and has a lot of fall out. My desk is black and the fallout from the palette literally made it look like it was dusty lol but it is REALLY crazy pigmented. The mattes are great but the chunky glitters are horrible and just crumble when you dip your fingers in it. Don't hate it but I just can't deal with the fall out. I don't want my CAD$85 crumble and dust away lol
Nicole A.
oshawa, ON
OH HELLO PIGMENT. I have NEVER been a fan of Sephora shadows... until now. You get a TON of colours in this Pro Palette, as well as the other versions of the pro palettes and I gotta say that im really floored. I had little to no expectations. Lots of brands struggle with packing pigment into such vibrant colours but this one really hit the park! Love this so much.
Stephanie Z.
Elmhurst, NY
OBSSESSED !!! the color pay off in all of these palettes are amazing. There is some fall out with some color but the glitter ones are beautiful. Make sure you use natural hair brushes with this for the pigment to show best. Sephora knocked this one out of the ball park. The color range is amazing if you don't have any color in your collection. You need this one.
Catherine G.
I really love this palette. The shadows are very soft and pigmented. The mirror that brings is HUGE. Usually the colorful palettes I have tried before, do not leave the color so pigmented when it is applied to the eye. This palette does. The colors are very strong and look perfect in camera if you are influenster or beauty blogger. Perfect for editorial.
albany s.
Medley, FL
This palette of shadows I recommend a lot, particularly its solid colors are excellent for a night makeup

Is an easy to apply, its intense colors do achieve a quick finish in makeup

I think I would
have nothing to contribute to improve the product, since I love it, its
price is somewhat expensive but the product rewards
Madison V.
Every single colour is magic. At first I wasn't sure about the top row because of the amount of presumably similar light shades, but they are like the kat von d alchemist! They complete each colourful look.
Adrianna H.
I was shocked at how much these palettes cost, given Sephora's brand has always seemed affordable....
Anjali M.
couva
Is this a good palette?
Katie C.
Obsessing over this at the minute, between this and the abh mr palette 😍😍😍
Jacklyn D.