BY SEPHORA

A deluxe eyeshadow palette with 28 editorial color story shades, complete with a how-to tutorial pamphlet written by the Sephora PRO Artists. What does: Leading artists, limitless expertise. Fifteen top makeup artists handpicked for their superior skill, unprecedented creativity, and ability to inspire through education make up the Sephora PRO team. Influenced by fashion, photoshoots, and social media, Sephora PRO Artists came together for the first time ever to present This PRO eyeshadow palette for any photo-ready need. It features 28 high pigment, high performance shades in chrome, matte, shimmer, and satin finishes to create endless editorial looks in high-pigment color, metallic, and iridescent textures. The palette comes with simple instructions application techniques written by the Sephora PRO so you can achieve unique looks with ease. This set contains:- 28 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Pro Pigment Shades in Porcelain, White Gold, Rose Quartz, Julie T, Moonstone, Ice, Silver Coin, Tangerine, Amy, Eliza D, Tiila, Myiesha, Electric Violet, Adi, Champagne, Jeffrey, Helen P, Grass, Shawn, Chris, Dina, Pink Quartz, Wendy G, Lou, Karoline, Hector E, David, Ilde Matte shadows feature kaolin to absorb skin oils for a long lasting matte finish. Nylon Powder contributes to the smooth texture and soft feel of these matte powders. Each contains antioxidant vitamins A and E. Coconut and safflower seed oils offer conditioning properties and allow the satin shadows to spread evenly. Sericite has been added for a smooth, silky texture. High impact pearls add to the vibrant finish of the shimmer shadows. Emollient esters have been added to enhance the luxurious texture of this powder and boost adhesion. Each contains anti-oxidant vitamins A and E. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I do not own this palette but i have tried most of their eyeshadows and i love how amazing they wear because of how pigmented they are." in 95 reviews
  • "As much as I love the Sephora warm palette, I love this one equally but for different reasons. The variety of colors and textures really inspired me to try new looks. The quality is fantastic and yes there's fallout but...it's Eyeshadow. The looks you can come up with are endless and definitely can add a sparkle to your day. You won't be disappointed if you buy this palette." in 12 reviews
  • "Highly pigmented palets !!!! ESPECIALLY the shimmer/sparkly shades!!!! The price is average and typical for sephora. But none the less always impress' me with the pigments!! Also this is jeffree star approved !! Please do try this !" in 11 reviews
Mariah D.
Best palettes. I love them. They have tons of pigments compared to other palettes and stay on very well. there are lots of different colors in the palette both matte and shimmer. the shimmer colors are beautiful. i would definitely buy these again.
Rachael M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm so excited for this pallet. I'm so glad they stepped up their game and are making high quality shadows. I just bought this about a week ago and it's definitely been my daily eye shadow. I think everyone should have this in their collection!
Chantilly M.
Hollywood , FL
This palette is everything. The eyeshadows are so pigmented and are super easy to blend on the eyes. There is some fallout. This is a great value and has an amazing color scheme. I recommend this palette to anyone looking for a bright colors.
Ally S.
GREAT COLORS, NICE PIGMENTS, STUNNING! The Sephora brand has amazing colors and quality of products for the price range, they are somewhere in between drugstore brands and designer luxury brands of make up. The packaging is sleek and simple but classy at the same time and the products themselves are very nice for the price point!! Highly recommend trying!! Especially these/this product. A+++
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
This pallete is sooo beautiful.
I have yet to bug one but my cousin has one and I've swatched it and it's really nice!
Can't wait to get my hands on one.
My eye color is brown. So I hope they work for me..
From what I've seen, I highly recommend
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't always had the best of luck with Sephora brand products but they've been revamping for the last couple of years and it shows! This palette's formula is so creamy, pigmented, and easy to blend. I love the fun colors in this.
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
it has a really nice shade range and you can create many looks. It has a ton of fallout but other than that the formula is super buttery and pigmented! It is a little expensive but there are so many shades that it is a good value!
Zaneta R.
Magna, UT
Some colors are pigmented and some aren't. They have most definitely stepped it up. Colours are beautiful. I don't recommend. Returning customer. I wouldn't buy it again. I felt like it was a good price and perfect for beginners.
Erin L.
Warren
Besides the fallout and that the mattes are chalky this palette is better than most of Sephora's palettes. The metallics and shimmers are buttery, and are pigmented. The mattes are very pigmented despite feeling dry to the touch.
Luis P.
I Love The Colors On this Pallete They Pop And Have Very nice pigmentation. I like to use this palette when I want to do a bold or lag lasting eye look . The price isn't so bad I wouldn't complain about it. And I am in the need to buy another one because I'm almost out!
Adrianna H.
I was shocked at how much these palettes cost, given Sephora's brand has always seemed affordable....
Anjali M.
couva
Is this a good palette?
Katie C.
Obsessing over this at the minute, between this and the abh mr palette 😍😍😍
Jacklyn D.