BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A deluxe eyeshadow palette with 28 cool color story shades, complete with a how-to tutorial pamphlet written by the Sephora PRO Artists.

What it does:
Leading artists, limitless expertise. Fifteen top makeup artists handpicked for their superior skill, unprecedented creativity, and ability to inspire through education make up the Sephora PRO team. Influenced by fashion, photoshoots, and social media, Sephora PRO Artists came together for the first time ever to present This PRO eyeshadow palette for any photo-ready need. It features 28 high pigment, high performance shades in chrome, matte, shimmer, and satin finishes to create endless looks in cool mattes and gorgeous iridescent textures that epitomize sophistication.

The palette comes with simple instructions application techniques written by the Sephora PRO so you can achieve unique looks with ease.

This set contains:
- 28 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Pro Pigment Shades in Linen, Powder, Seashell, Tulle, Latte, Flax, Violet Gray, Ballet, Cashmere, Tea Rose, Pink Champagne, Rosé, Orchid Mist, Croquis, Ash, Mushroom, Fog, Graphite, Heather Grey, Mauve, Orchid, Moon, Rosewood, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Espresso, Sketch, Obsidian

What else you need to know:
Matte shadows feature kaolin to absorb skin oils for a long lasting matte finish. Nylon Powder contributes to the smooth texture and soft feel of these matte powders. Each contains antioxidant vitamins A and E.

Coconut and safflower seed oils offer conditioning properties and allow the satin shadows to spread evenly. Sericite has been added for a smooth, silky texture.

High impact pearls add to the vibrant finish of the shimmer shadows. Emollient esters have been added to enhance the luxurious texture of this powder and boost adhesion. Each contains anti-oxidant vitamins A and E.

Ingredient Note:
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Should I go for this or should I buy the tarte Tarteist P...3 Answers
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Cool Palette I really want...1 Answers
  • I really wanted this palette but heard mix reviews.. is i...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I actually really love this palette. I know everyone is going nuts for the warm shadow palette but I love cool tone palettes way better. This palette actually has some warm tones in it and it's a great mix of shadows. It has mattes and shimmer shades. I prefer the matte shades better in any palette.
    Theses shadows are so pigmented, creamy, and they blend well!! The only downfall is the fallout. I honestly don't mind it but it definitely has some fallout.
    " in 35 reviews
  • "I love this palette! I know there has been some negativity more so towards this one over the other two but believe me when I say it is worth the money! The mattes are very pigmented, buildable and creamy. They're is product kick up but if you tap the excess off it will remove the extra product. The metallics are really nice as well only with a few more so glitter shades that need a glitter glue base with Finger application to apply to its full potential. So I am still going to give this palette a 5 because I used the glitter shadows today and the color came out BEAUTIFUL! [product:sephora-collection-sephora-pro-cool-eyeshadow-palette]" in 8 reviews
  • "This palette really exceeded my initial expectations. I work at Sephora so I see so many things come and go. I haven't been impressed by some of the things they released in the past but these shadows are a completely different formula! The neutral browns blend like a dream, better than a lot of my higher end shadows! And the mauve/pink look I can achieve with this palette is beautiful. The only thing I wish was different would be there are a couple (2 or 3) topper shades included that just do nothing for me, I won't use them, not a huge deal but thought I should throw that in my review!" in 4 reviews
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
So I bought this palette after buying the warm version of it, and expected to like it a lot more than I do. That being said it’s not a bad palette, and the colors are good quality for the most part. There are a few shades that don’t have great color pay off - but out of the whole palette one of two off shades is almost to be expected.

This would be great for someone who is starting out freelancing or just someone who wants to build their makeup collection. The matte shades are really nice, and great for transitioning in the crease.

I don’t use this often because I prefer warm tones and this palette doesn’t always inspire me, but I’m glad it’s in my collection.
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
These colors are easy to blend. They are not creamy. I can sometimes get minimal fallout . I bought it at the sephora store . They arent great for a full day wear . I would go for a different pallette, they were all sold out when i was originally going for the brighter color pallette. I would of loved them if they were a little creamy . i feel like they can easily crack . As for the glitters , they are also dry , u could use glitter primer or wet the brush . Do not wet the color directly because it can get really smudgy.
Taya S.
I LOVE this palette!! It is on the pricier side, but it's also bigger than most palettes, and you get a lot of eyeshadow. The shades are so blendable and pigmented. It comes with amazing matte shades, shimmers, and great highlighting shades. It's very heavy duty, and I kind of like that. It also comes with a big mirror, which I always use. This is my favorite palette out all that I have!
Arlene E.
Reno, NV
Everyone says that this is the boring palette out of the 3 @sephora pro palettes that just came out but, I THINK NOT! There are so many warm palettes on the market right now that this is a great change up of colors! They blend out so well and although there is a little bit of fallout out the pigmentation is A1, especially the shimmer shades! There's also such a variety of colors in this palette that it offers endless shadow combinations! It's on the pricey end of palettes but, you get so many shades/colors that it is definitely worth the price! I don't use eye shadow primers and these shadows still stay on my oily eyelids for up to 4-6 hours without smudging! I am not a MUA but, this is a great palette and I highly recommend it!
Hanna S.
The matte shades in this palette are extremely buttery and have great pigmentation. I’m giving this palette four stars because some of the sparkly shades are very hard to use and go on patchy. I would purchase the other pro palettes.
Mary S.
Glen burnie, MD
I love how many looks you can create for fall with this palette. It is very pigmented and the shadows blend out really nicely. You can create subtle or dramatic looks with this beautiful creation❤ it's definitely a all in one palette.
Kourtney C.
Norman, OK
I LOVE this palette!! I’ve seen a lot of youtubers say that they don’t like the shades of this palette but I find most people like warm shades. I’m a total cool-tone girl and I live for this palette. It’s pigmented and very blend able. I dropped me and it shattered. I’m still able to use it but I’m trying to find an excuse to buy a second one... 🙊
RHS~Sophmore 🏈.
I like how it is organized. I like how it has a different color to choose from. I like how it stands out when you go to party. The eye color that I would choose is a peach color.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I purchased this and the warm palette too. It was more my favorite than the other. I found the colors to be beautiful and many of them. They were very pigmented and blended well. I found them to be a little powdery with a lot of kick back too. The colors did last however and they do blend well too. Cost around $70
Alex M.
So excited for mine to come in the mail. The colors are created and named after Sephora PRO Artists themselves and have amazing pigmentation, blending and quality plus the price is AMAZING. Comparable to the $239 Natasha Denona palette for so much less!
Alex S.
CA
Should I go for this or should I buy the tarte Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette?
Pinkyy J.
Los Banos , CA
I really wanted this palette but heard mix reviews.. is it worth the hype?SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Cool Palette
Georgia G.
Johns Island, SC
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora PRO Cool Palette I really want this palette but I don't want to buy something crappy! Tell me everything! The good and the bad! Is it really worth the price?
vanessa s.
Ogden
I love love love these colors for a going out look but is it all that great is it amazing as it looks