BY SEPHORA

A set of 15 creamy concealer and corrector shades created by the Sephora Pro team experts with Pantone's color expertise. Each of these palettes is targeted toward a main areas of concern for color correcting: dark circles, redness, hyperpigmentation, dullness, and brightening. The shades also conceal for true color correction. Each palette is organized for three different skintones and includes a handy booklet with application instructions, tips, and tricks from the Sephora Pro team. Each palette contains: (Each sold separately) Light/Medium Palette: - 15 x 0.04 oz Color correcting concealers in Pale Dogwood, Laurel Green, Lavender Fog, Rose Dawn, Dusty Pink, Impala, Muted Clay, Amberlight, Apple Blossom, Pink Sand, Maple Sugar, Camel, Sandstorm, Macaroon, Indian Tan. - How-to booklet by Sephroa Pro team Medium/Dark Palette; - 15 x 0.04 oz Color correcting concealers in Impala, Cork, Brandied Melon, Mink, Picante, Goji Berry, Pecan Brown, Rawhide, Mocha Bisque, Lion, Mustang, Potting Soil, Burro, Thrush, Chicory Coffee - How-to booklet by Sephora Pro team It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• How does this palette look on oily skin/combo skin? Greasy at all...1 Answers
  • How does this palette do as far as covering redness and acne?2 Answers
  • Do they have the a darker one for darker people?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
Review for: Other
I use this product for the green to cover up a red spot under my eye. I don’t think it works great. For the price it should cover more. I am a first time buyer, and maybe I am using it wrong but I have used another one that gave more coverage. I will not buy this product again.
Lisa S.
Glen Cove, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very creamy and only a very small pea size amount is needed. It is a little expensive but very worth it because it has everything you’ll need! Provides instructions on how and wear to apply each color. Definitely will be purchasing when I run out!
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is a very tacky and sticky formula for concealer. It can be difficult to work with and it is absoutely necessary to hydrate your skin well before using this palette. The formula is not forgiving on skin with any texture or dryness.
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this palette on sale for $30, and it was a deal I had to snag. This is great for a makeup artist but a single person would not need this many color choices. However, the color choices are brilliant and can apply to many skin tones seamlessly. The creams are thick and work best if you thin them down, or just use sparingly.
jinette l.
Pomona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is phenomenal and the quality is amazing! It has a wide range of everything you could need. Correctors, highlights contour shades! The color pay off is great and non drying, u would recommend it to all my clients.
Lisa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Favorite Color + Conceal palette for all of my clients. Also for myself, the Packaging is sleek and white, easy to store in your makeup freelance kit. I'm olive/tan but i love the variety of colors in this palette.
Ice T.
New York
The palette has a lot of variety and shades to choose from. The texture is not that great, it can get cakey and thick. I mainly use the green concealer from red spots. Not very good for people with dry skin.
Araceli J.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this at a friends house. You can really do everything with this. You don't even have to use foundation if you have less problematic skin. Color correcting really helps.
Emily M.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I really did not like this palette. The concealers are much thicker than I was used to and they don't blend out super well. However, it has now found a place in my everyday makeup routine but not for the reason I originally purchased it. I wanted to use it primarily for under eye color correcting and concealing and for that purpose I would probably give it one star. I can not get it to work for me under my eyes. What I do use it for is spot concealer. A little bit goes a very long way and I like that I am able to mix the colors to get one that perfectly matches my foundation shade. I use it over my foundation then set it with powder and it lasts me a good while (I do have oily skin and have to touch up at least once depending on how long my day is). Overall I would say there are much better products for under eye concealing (I now use the Tarte Shape Tape and LOVE it) and color correcting and do not recommend this product for that. I will not be purchasing it again but I will use it as a spot concealer till it runs out or goes bad, whichever comes first.
Jessica Z.
Tarzana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color range is awesome but the concealers are too creamy and settle into wrinkles while also not setting under powder so it moves around. Needs some tweaking with the formula
T'Essence B.
Omaha, NE
I'm looking for a new color correction palette and was thinking of trying the one from Sephora. Anybody have any incite to share about this product? Likes? Dislikes? Thanks!
Amber M.
Quincy, IL
How does this palette do as far as covering redness and acne?
Danielle I.
Will this work on brown skin?
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
How does this palette look on oily skin/combo skin? Greasy at all? I have an oily t-zone but I thought about buying it for the color correction and to contour with. Thanks in advance! :)
101 B.
Do they have the a darker one for darker people?