BY SEPHORA #19 in Color Corrector

What it is:
A set of 15 creamy concealer and corrector shades created by the Sephora Pro team experts with Pantone's color expertise.

What it does:
Each of these palettes is targeted toward a main areas of concern for color correcting: dark circles, redness, hyperpigmentation, dullness, and brightening. The shades also conceal for true color correction. Each palette is organized for three different skin tones and includes a handy booklet with application instructions, tips, and tricks from the Sephora Pro team.

Each palette contains:
(Each sold separately)
Light/Medium Palette:
- 15 x 0.04 oz Color correcting concealers in Pale Dogwood, Laurel Green, Lavender Fog, Rose Dawn, Dusty Pink, Impala, Muted Clay, Amberlight, Apple Blossom, Pink Sand, Maple Sugar, Camel, Sandstorm, Macaroon, Indian Tan.
- How-to booklet by Sephora Pro team

Medium/Dark Palette;
- 15 x 0.04 oz Color correcting concealers in Impala, Cork, Brandied Melon, Mink, Picante, Goji Berry, Pecan Brown, Rawhide, Mocha Bisque, Lion, Mustang, Potting Soil, Burro, Thrush, Chicory Coffee
- How-to booklet by Sephora Pro team

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

How to Use:

Precautions:
-Avoid contact with eyes.
-Use clean brushes or applicators for every use.
-Prevent product contamination by keeping the lid closed between applications.

Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tribehenin, Methicone, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How does this palette look on oily skin/combo skin? Greas...1 Answers
  • How does this palette do as far as covering redness and a...2 Answers
  • Do they have the a darker one for darker people?1 Answers
Meloni A.
Spokane
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I bought this on sale for $25. Full price is $49. I like the variety of shades to match skin tones. I like the card that teaches how to conceal, brighten, and color correct. I did not like the way two pans were insecurely glued in the compact, nor the greasiness of the product. The texture reminds me of stage makeup but with less coverage. I've used it a few times and I'm glad to have purchased the product for the learning experience. I may continue to use the palette I have, but I probably wouldn't purchase it again. I definitely wouldn't purchase it at full price.
Jessica R.
Allentown, PA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora + PANTONE UNIVERSE Correct + Conceal Palette by SEPHORA COLLECTION more...
This pallet is nice to have on hand! I like how many shades there are (wish they had a little bit deeper tones). I will say that you should start off light and work it in. It seems to blend better with fingers than with a beauty blender! The warm of your hand seems to help it blend better! Maybe using a face oil may help to loosen it up! Overall I’d say this isn’t the worst thing to have in your makeup kit! (Not the best) but definitely workable!
Natalie G.
Phoenix
I received this palette as a Christmas gift and I was excited to have something to cover up hormonal acne breakouts. The colors on this palette don't blend well, so if I use a tiny dab of the green to cover redness, even a beauty blender can't get it to blend out to where foundation could cover it without concealer. Granted, my skin is super fair so colors really show up on me. Overall, I found these concealers to stay tacky and not set, not blend well, and of all the colors on the palette I really could only use 3 or 4.
♡Hope ♡.
What I liked about this product? I like this pallet because it gives a large variety of colors, and is great for travel.

What I would change? I didn’t like the price of the product, and the colors didn’t really blend well for me

Would you buy again? Maybe
emmy o.
Charlie is nice it has a lot of variety which is a little too much for what I need I don't use every color in the palette this would be great for makeup artist keeping her makeup bag overall the quality and the way it works it works very nice. I had no issues with smudges or blending issues just for someone who uses it on themselves to just might be too much products if it makes enough sense lol.
Madeline O.
I really like this palette. I got it when it was on sale and I’ve been a big fan of it so far. I do wish that they sold mini palettes for various skin tones, because I really only use four or so of the colors on my fair skin.
💕🌸Clariitza💕🌸 m.
Edinburg, TX
I love this pallet it has almost everything you need for corrections and they are so creamy and they are easy to blend I would recommend this to everyone that is looking for good makeup palette I would totally buy it again
Viry F.
I actually did not like it SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora + PANTONE UNIVERSE Correct + Conceal Palette not enough coverage for me and it isn't very long lasting. This just didn't work for me.
Sharon G.
Garland , TX
Didn’t do much for me. I have tried other brands with better blending quality. This was not worth the price. There is little product in each pan and honestly if you don’t color correct as much, it’s not worth buying. I think it’s better for someone who used concealors more than foundation and only uses powder foundations over concealors. SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora + PANTONE UNIVERSE Correct + Conceal Palette
mckinnon ✂.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This palette is okay, but not worth the $50 it is originally listed as on sephora’s webSite. there are a lot of colors, but i feel like i only stick to the same four. with that in mind, each pan is super shallow and there isn’t much product in it. the formula itself is super sticky and somewhat difficult to blend out. the nyx concealer correction sticks seem to be a lot cheaper and easier to use.
Amber M.
Quincy, IL
How does this palette do as far as covering redness and acne?
T’Essence B.
Omaha, NE
I'm looking for a new color correction palette and was thinking of trying the one from Sephora. Anybody have any incite to share about this product? Likes? Dislikes? Thanks!
101 B.
Do they have the a darker one for darker people?
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
How does this palette look on oily skin/combo skin? Greasy at all? I have an oily t-zone but I thought about buying it for the color correction and to contour with. Thanks in advance! :)
Danielle I.
Will this work on brown skin?

back