BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A set of 15 creamy concealer and corrector shades created by the Sephora Pro team experts with Pantone's color expertise.

What it does:
Each of these palettes is targeted toward a main areas of concern for color correcting: dark circles, redness, hyperpigmentation, dullness, and brightening. The shades also conceal for true color correction. Each palette is organized for three different skin tones and includes a handy booklet with application instructions, tips, and tricks from the Sephora Pro team.

Each palette contains:
(Each sold separately)
Light/Medium Palette:
- 15 x 0.04 oz Color correcting concealers in Pale Dogwood, Laurel Green, Lavender Fog, Rose Dawn, Dusty Pink, Impala, Muted Clay, Amberlight, Apple Blossom, Pink Sand, Maple Sugar, Camel, Sandstorm, Macaroon, Indian Tan.
- How-to booklet by Sephora Pro team

Medium/Dark Palette;
- 15 x 0.04 oz Color correcting concealers in Impala, Cork, Brandied Melon, Mink, Picante, Goji Berry, Pecan Brown, Rawhide, Mocha Bisque, Lion, Mustang, Potting Soil, Burro, Thrush, Chicory Coffee
- How-to booklet by Sephora Pro team

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

How to Use:

Precautions:
-Avoid contact with eyes.
-Use clean brushes or applicators for every use.
-Prevent product contamination by keeping the lid closed between applications.

Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tribehenin, Methicone, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How does this palette look on oily skin/combo skin? Greas...1 Answers
  • How does this palette do as far as covering redness and a...2 Answers
  • Do they have the a darker one for darker people?1 Answers
Adri ♛.
miami
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora + PANTONE UNIVERSE Correct + Conceal Palette by SEPHORA COLLECTION more...
The best corrector ever! I personally suffer from acne and dark spots in my skin (acne scars) and red irritated dots too and this palette cover it all! I would but it again and I recommend it to anyone that wants a full, all day coverage
Denise T.
Ansonia, CT
I enjoy the variety in this color correcting palette I don’t have to switch to other products in order to cover up my acne dark circles red spots on my face the formula is very thick so you don’t have to use a lot
♡Hope ♡.
What I liked about this product? I like this pallet because it gives a large variety of colors, and is great for travel.

What I would change? I didn’t like the price of the product, and the colors didn’t really blend well for me

Would you buy again? Maybe
emmy o.
Charlie is nice it has a lot of variety which is a little too much for what I need I don't use every color in the palette this would be great for makeup artist keeping her makeup bag overall the quality and the way it works it works very nice. I had no issues with smudges or blending issues just for someone who uses it on themselves to just might be too much products if it makes enough sense lol.
Madeline O.
I really like this palette. I got it when it was on sale and I’ve been a big fan of it so far. I do wish that they sold mini palettes for various skin tones, because I really only use four or so of the colors on my fair skin.
Flor A.
game changerI started getting interested in color correcting and watch tons of videos to find how to use colors to help my skin. I have dark circles and rosacea (redness) and this palette has really changed my makeup game. When I got this palette I decided I also needed to buy a brush for application. I've only ever used shadow and concealer brushes. I bought the double ended Sephora foundation and concealer brush. The green for my redness, reddish tint for dark circles followed by the concealer under my eyes does wonders. Then I started using the brush for my Givenchy foundation on top and my skin looks flawless. I hope they continue to sell this for when I run out. A little goes a long way, so for those complaining about the size of the colors, I don't really understand. My makeup game is upped a serious notch with this!
💕🌸Clariitza💕🌸 m.
Edinburg, TX
I love this pallet it has almost everything you need for corrections and they are so creamy and they are easy to blend I would recommend this to everyone that is looking for good makeup palette I would totally buy it again
Viry F.
I actually did not like it SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora + PANTONE UNIVERSE Correct + Conceal Palette not enough coverage for me and it isn't very long lasting. This just didn't work for me.
Sharon G.
Garland , TX
Didn’t do much for me. I have tried other brands with better blending quality. This was not worth the price. There is little product in each pan and honestly if you don’t color correct as much, it’s not worth buying. I think it’s better for someone who used concealors more than foundation and only uses powder foundations over concealors. SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora + PANTONE UNIVERSE Correct + Conceal Palette
mckinnon ✂.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This palette is okay, but not worth the $50 it is originally listed as on sephora’s webSite. there are a lot of colors, but i feel like i only stick to the same four. with that in mind, each pan is super shallow and there isn’t much product in it. the formula itself is super sticky and somewhat difficult to blend out. the nyx concealer correction sticks seem to be a lot cheaper and easier to use.
T’Essence B.
Omaha, NE
I'm looking for a new color correction palette and was thinking of trying the one from Sephora. Anybody have any incite to share about this product? Likes? Dislikes? Thanks!
Meriem K.
setif 19000
does it fit dry skin ? and what skin color it goes with
Amber M.
Camp Point, IL
How does this palette do as far as covering redness and acne?
101 B.
Do they have the a darker one for darker people?
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,108 reviews
How does this palette look on oily skin/combo skin? Greasy at all? I have an oily t-zone but I thought about buying it for the color correction and to contour with. Thanks in advance! :)

Sephora