BY SEPHORA #15 in Eyelash Curlers

What it is:
A lash curler that fits perfectly on the eyelash line for the ultimate in comfort and beauty.

What it does:
The precise angles and curved thickness of this unique curler shapes lashes with ease. Handmade exquisitely by craftsmen in Japan, this tool fits most eye shapes for a lifted look and is designed for makeup artists and everyday users alike.

What else you need to know:
This product comes with two replacement silicone pads and is made of steel.
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use before applying mascara to prevent eyelash damage.
-Center your eyelashes between the top and bottom rubber sections of the curler.
-Position it at the lash line and gently squeeze the handles together.
-Hold for several seconds.
-Curl the lashes in an up and outward direction with mascara if desired, beginning at the base and working your way toward the tips.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
  • "Fantastic eyelash curler! easy on the eyes and makes my lashes longer! I use mine everyday. Very affordable as well. I would highly recommend." in 32 reviews
  • "They are great to use if you have short straight lashes like me. It curved them up perfectly and made them appear bigger and longer." in 9 reviews
  • "It makes your lashes stay curled for a really long curl and it enables you to be able to put more lashes in it. I bought it Sephora. I have thick full lashes! It is very easy to use and I would definitely buy it again! " in 7 reviews
Destiny D.
New york
This eyelash curler does a wonderful job at curling your eyelash especially when it is being used to blend your natural lashes and the eyelash extension together this is worth $1 million and it sold for a good price I would definitely buy this again I would buy it for a gift for a friend and I would recommend everyone to go buy this product
Rebecca K.
Schodack Landing
Let's face it not all of us were born with perfect eyelashes I have to curl mine and I have used many eyelash curlers. I even had some that literally cut the tips off of my eyelashes which was very disturbing. I love Sephora's because it is not pricey and it works you can find lash curlers in the drugstore but they aren't up to Snuff and they can cut your eyelashes off.
hawraa a.
I love this eyelash curler it is one of my favorite it is so good it curlers ur lashes I put it on my lashes for 3 seconds then I remove it and my lashes are so curly I don’t even wear mascara most the time I just curl my lashes with this eyelash curler and walk out the door and the color is so nice!SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Collection x Utowa PRO Universal Curler
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Eyelash curlers are a lifesaver. If you really want to look awake even though you've had a long night then purchase and eyelash curler. It opens up your eyes and it actually makes your eyes look brighter. I picked this up after waiting on line to pay for a different products at Sephora. They always try to get you while you're waiting on that line and they got me and I'm so happy that I purchased it. Very good quality. This lasted me a very long time. Make sure you clean it properly and not leave the gunk (mascara residue) stuck to the actual eyelash curler. That can possibly cause an infection of some sort so just pay attention to hygiene when using these products ladies.
Ashley R.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Collection x Utowa PRO Universal Curler. I find that this eyelash curler in particular, makes my eyelashes look long and curled like they should be. I have very short lashes. You can find this product in Sephora stores and online. I would buy it again but I feel like I wouldn’t need to because it feels sturdy enough to last me for years.
Evelith N.
Oakland
This curler works magic on my straight lashes. It dors not overly curl them to the point where you can see my lashes bent. They look naturally curled and look awesome once mascara is applied. Its not too expensive either. I would totally recommend for a starter eyelash curler!
Karina G.
El Monte
I love this so much. I love everything from Sephora because they work the best and this works the best. It is a affordable and I bought this of course at Sephora. I was not disappointed in this eyelash curler. I love it and you should to. TRY THIS OUT NOW!
Cheri N.
An okay lash curler. I’ve had experience with a few of the Sephora curlers and haven’t been too thrilled about their long-term performance. The silicone pads tend to breakdown semi-quickly and it starts to take your eyelashes with it. Have lost many eyelashes due to this curler breaking them off once it’s used for a little while. Also, the shape of this curler tends to pinch my eyelids unless positioned just right and I make sure my lid is out of the way before continuing to squeeze lashes. Not my favorite.
Mikayla H.
Ithaca
It works it doesn’t go above and beyond it’s just a eyelash curler it’s not anything special I use it every day for like 4+ years and it still works so I don’t know if that’s uncommon but it works for me and I’ll keep using it till it doesn’t.
Austín R.
It gets the job done, and that’s all I care about 😁. I bought it because I was on a budget, but still wanted an item that had good quality. The price range was pretty good, and I’ve had this curler for over a year and it’s still works AMAZING.