HealthWellnessBeauty SupplementsSephora
COLLECTION Sephora Collection x Olly: Lustrous Hair Lustrous Hair

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Collection x Olly: Lustrous Hair Lustrous Hair

A gummy loaded with vitamins to promote healthy hair, nails, and skin cells from within*Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickHair Concerns: Strengthens and supports healthy-looking skin*Highlighted Ingredients:- Biotin: Helps your body metabolize fats and protein, which are essential for the growth of healthy hair, nails, and skin cells- Vitamin C: A key nutrient in the production of collagen, the protein which contributes to skin's strength and youthful glow- Keratin: Works from within to help nurture hair* Ingredient Callouts: This product contains no artificial colors or flavors, is gluten-free, and is B Corp certified. What Else You Need to Know: Say hello to Olly Lustrous Hair, an expert blend of biotin, keratin, and powerful antioxidants to help you look your best, 24/7* Like an on-call beauty squad, these delightful gummies flood your system with the lovely stuff that makes your beauty bloom* Contains 60 gummies in Grapefruit Glam flavor*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Im currently having a lot of postpartum hair loss. I’m looking for a supplement to help slow the shedding and start regrowth. Has anyone had success with this vitamin for hair regrowth?
Has anyone tried these??
HaaS anyone tried these?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Collection x Olly: Lustrous Hair Lustrous Hair!
Juliana C.
Naples, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Collection x Olly: Lustrous Hair Lustrous Hair uploaded by Juliana C.
This gummy’s are good my hair grow like crazy and they taste so good they recommend two per day but I always have 3 lol
Renee D.
Gulfport, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Collection x Olly: Lustrous Hair Lustrous Hair uploaded by Renee D.
These taste so good, and surprisingly work well. I was skeptical at first since my hair usually grows very slowly but after a month I started noticing a difference and could see my hair growing. I’m on my second month now and excited for more results! [product:sephora-collection-sephora-collection-x-olly:-lustrous-hair-lustrous-hair]
Olive A.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Collection x Olly: Lustrous Hair Lustrous Hair uploaded by Olive A.
Purchased at: Sephora
These gummies taste okay, not bad not great. They are pretty thick and chewy, yet small in size. Unfortunately, I don’t believe they did anything for my hair. Maybe I’ll notice changes now that I’ve run out of them (I’ll update my review if that’s the case). These are the first Olly gummy vitamins I’ve tried, so I would still give their others a try.
E  M.
Amarillo, TX
I tried this before it became a Sephora exclusive - and it was unbelievable how amazing the results were. Sephora has added on a $4 charge to the price but it is well worth it. It maybe even better now that they are involved. Who know this brand could be so great so quickly. Way to go Olly
Victoria B.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased these from Sephora. They taste pretty good. Like I could see myself accidentally eating these as fruit snacks. I think my hair has improved using these. It hasn’t been a month yet but I can post an update after the month is over. I should have taken a beige photo so I could post a before and after.
Brixhilda N.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
In combination with other treatments i think this gave my hair the boost it needed. I was noticing alot of fallout and hair not as full. I decided to give this a go and they are delicious and i do see a difference. One thing you need to keep in mind with all vitamins it will take 90 days for you to notice if they work or not. Ive heard people complain about vitamins after 30 days and it’s because they hadnt used it long enough.
Maria M.
1,162 reviews
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Collection x Olly: Lustrous Hair Lustrous Hair uploaded by Maria M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Este producto solo lo venden por Sephora online y es excelente para el crecimiento de las uñas y el cabello en menos de un mes sentí el cambio y además su sabor es muy rico ! Es un producto natural y saludable
Blake H.
Clovis, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Collection x Olly: Lustrous Hair Lustrous Hair uploaded by Blake H.
Purchased at: Target
I love these hair gummies. They taste great and I e seen results in my hair, skin, and nails with in the two months of using them.
Aneeta M.
Washington, DC
Bought a small version of this at Sephora because I love Olly so much and was once again not disappointed. The flavor was great, the smell was great, and I definitely saw an improvement in my hair’s overall health
Jess W.
Fairless Hills, PA
Tastes amazing. Noticed a subtle change in my hair quality (for the better) after a full bottle’s worth. Smooth, silky and my hair grew a little. With the combination of taking biotin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...