SEPHORA COLLECTION SEPHORA COLLECTION Mara Hoffman for SEPHORA COLLECTION: Kaleidoscape Pro Flawless Airbrush 56 uploaded by Jamie Rose S.

BY SEPHORA

A densely packed synthetic brush that provides more precision and coverage for a natural, airbrushed finish. Buff on your favorite foundation or powder with this brush designed to provide greater precision and maximum control. The brush head is densely packed with short, synthetic bristles, ideal for building coverage in layers until you've reached your desired finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is not tested on animals. Introducing a limited-edition collaboration that unites the irresistible wanderlust of Mara Hoffman with the beauty expertise of Sephora. Since 2000, Mara Hoffman has been creating colorful, covetable designs in fashion, swimwear, and activewear. Famous for her playful, original prints sparked by nature, mythology, and her own far-reaching travels the New York-based designer now turns her eye to eco-friendly beauty. see more...

Lauren P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This limited edition Mara Hoffman for Sephora brush is a must-have for any makeup lover. The charcoal brushes are some of their softest yet, and this one is no exception. Soft and flexible yet densely packed, the brush head is perfect for applying face products. The handle itself is wooden with gold metal detailing and Mara Hoffman's signature, playful, "tribal" motif.

All in all this brush, along with the rest of the collection, looks absolutely stunning sitting on any vanity. In top of that it works really well and is a steal for the price....so much so that I bought one for myself and several as gifts! :)
Carolina C.
Boyds, MD
The 56 sephora Mara Hoffman brush was actually the first sephora brush I bough and tried from the brand. I then realized I had to try more. I am now an advocate for sephora brushes constantly stalking their website. This brush in particular has a beautiful pattern and finish on the brush handle. I went out and bought another for my sister. This brush made me realize I was sleeping on the sephora brand itself.
Gabrielle m.
Jacksonville, FL
This brush is AMAZING. I applies foundation gorgeously. I gor it on sale again the design kind of sold along with the price. Its so pretty and fluffly im gonna die! Despicable me... Anyone. But i love the brush its ultra soft and applies makeup fantastically. I am satisfied with the Mara Hoffman Sephora collection items i purchased.
Jamie Rose S.
I can't believe I'm the first to review! I was so excited when I heard that Mara Hoffman was doing this year's 2016 limited edition summer collection by Sephora. I knew it was going to be amazing because Hoffman has such a great indie aesthetic and eye for putting colors together. Needless to say when I bought this brush, I was in love because it featured her cult classic maristar design at the brush end! At first glance, you'll notice the brush handle mimics that of a natural brown bamboo stake, which gives off such a tropical Bohemian vibe and the long length makes for flawless blending, just swirl away without worrying about hitting yourself in the eye! The handle also features rose gold accents, one at the ferrule and the other at the tip of the brush, adding sophistication. One of the best features of the brush though, is how incredibly soft the bristles are and how versatile it is. Great for cream or powder, plus the perfect fit for the hollows of the cheeks! I highly recommend!
Kylie H.
Renton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush almost daily in my routine! It's primary purpose is to blend as I contour around my cheeks. The bristles are soft yet allow for easy and direct application and blending
Spencer S.
Irvington , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a limited edition brush and I was happy to snag my hands on them. The brush applies foundation on like a dream. Face was flawless and it helps blend and cover up any imperfections.
Samantha F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. Recently purchased just to get free shipping for my Modern Renaissance Palette. But when it arrived, I fell in love. It has a perfect shape. It is kinda like the Real Techniques Expert Face brush but a thinner head to it. I love the long thin handle on it. The bristles are so incredibly soft. I intentionally was going to use it for foundation but once I saw it, I instantly wanted to try it with contouring. And so far it's been great. Too bad, it is now currently out of stock.
jo w.
katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought three of these - I love it so much. I use it for concealer and it works perfect. I have also used it for foundation and cream contour, but my favorite way to use it is with concealer. It is dense, sturdy and soft. I have washed it multiple times and have had no shedding.
Keri L.
Lindenhurst, NY
This brush has been an answer to my prayers! Very easy to control application precisely and quickly. Since the brush head isn't huge, I love to use it especially for the eye and nose areas and for blending product by the hairline. The design is beautiful and the brush is very well-made. The bristles are perfect - firm but SO soft! I'm thinking of buying a second as a back-up when this one is drying after I clean it.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is incredible. I've never had a makeup brush last so long, get such great coverage and feel so great on my skin. Bought at Sephora and was impressed with the price. Brushes of this quality are usually much more expensive. Love it!