SEPHORA COLLECTION SEPHORA COLLECTION Mara Hoffman for SEPHORA COLLECTION: Kaleidoscape Pro Flawless Airbrush 56 uploaded by Jamie Rose S.

BY SEPHORA

A densely packed synthetic brush that provides more precision and coverage for a natural, airbrushed finish. Buff on your favorite foundation or powder with this brush designed to provide greater precision and maximum control. The brush head is densely packed with short, synthetic bristles, ideal for building coverage in layers until you've reached your desired finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is not tested on animals. Introducing a limited-edition collaboration that unites the irresistible wanderlust of Mara Hoffman with the beauty expertise of Sephora. Since 2000, Mara Hoffman has been creating colorful, covetable designs in fashion, swimwear, and activewear. Famous for her playful, original prints sparked by nature, mythology, and her own far-reaching travels the New York-based designer now turns her eye to eco-friendly beauty. see more...

Jamie Rose S.
I can't believe I'm the first to review! I was so excited when I heard that Mara Hoffman was doing this year's 2016 limited edition summer collection by Sephora. I knew it was going to be amazing because Hoffman has such a great indie aesthetic and eye for putting colors together. Needless to say when I bought this brush, I was in love because it featured her cult classic maristar design at the brush end! At first glance, you'll notice the brush handle mimics that of a natural brown bamboo stake, which gives off such a tropical Bohemian vibe and the long length makes for flawless blending, just swirl away without worrying about hitting yourself in the eye! The handle also features rose gold accents, one at the ferrule and the other at the tip of the brush, adding sophistication. One of the best features of the brush though, is how incredibly soft the bristles are and how versatile it is. Great for cream or powder, plus the perfect fit for the hollows of the cheeks! I highly recommend!
Lauren P.
This limited edition Mara Hoffman for Sephora brush is a must-have for any makeup lover. The charcoal brushes are some of their softest yet, and this one is no exception. Soft and flexible yet densely packed, the brush head is perfect for applying face products. The handle itself is wooden with gold metal detailing and Mara Hoffman's signature, playful, "tribal" motif.

All in all this brush, along with the rest of the collection, looks absolutely stunning sitting on any vanity. In top of that it works really well and is a steal for the price....so much so that I bought one for myself and several as gifts! :)
Montaiya J.
Omaha, NE
This brush gives a great even flawless coverage. It's pricey but a good investment
jo w.
katy, TX
I bought three of these - I love it so much. I use it for concealer and it works perfect. I have also used it for foundation and cream contour, but my favorite way to use it is with concealer. It is dense, sturdy and soft. I have washed it multiple times and have had no shedding.
Kylie H.
Renton, WA
I use this brush almost daily in my routine! It's primary purpose is to blend as I contour around my cheeks. The bristles are soft yet allow for easy and direct application and blending
Christina D.
I love the quality of Sephora brand brushes. And the price isn't bad either. I use my Sephora pro brushes everyday when getting ready. I purchased mine online
claire X.
Sacramento, CA
Good quality brush but I find it comparable to other cheaper brushes. Easy to use and no fall out. Probably not too crazy about this brush.
Melissa A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love all this collection all these blend in very well your makeup is professional with all these brushes
MSCURRY30 M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product one of my favorite airbrush I ever used it is also inexpensive and worth it
Erika D.
Bakersfield, CA
Affordable brush. You should buy it everyone needs this brand. You can trust it.