SEPHORA COLLECTION SEPHORA COLLECTION Mara Hoffman for SEPHORA COLLECTION: Kaleidescape Compact Mirror

BY SEPHORA #33 in Makeup Tools

A beautiful double-sided compact mirror in an exclusive, limited-edition tribal print. This slim, perfectly-sized compact features two mirrors and is perfect for gift-giving or for yourself. Introducing a limited-edition collaboration that unites the irresistible wanderlust of Mara Hoffman with the beauty expertise of Sephora. Since 2000, Mara Hoffman has been creating colorful, covetable designs in fashion, swimwear, and activewear. Famous for her playful, original prints-sparked by nature, mythology, and her own far-reaching travels-the New York-based designer now turns her eye to eco-friendly beauty. see more...

Juana M.
Juana M.
Houston , TX
This is good size compact mirror. One side is a regular mirror and the other is slightly magnified. I purchased one to carry in my purse then purchased another to keep in my desk at work. I liked it so much I even purchased a few more to give as gifts.
Hana A.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Ana R.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
I really love Mara Hoffman's Sephora collection products. They are in all sorts of fun patterns, the kaleidoscope is one of my faves. Not only are they In cute patterns but the Products are easy to apply and use
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Design is beautiful and it's the perfect size to keep in your purse. Feels sturdy when you close it, so you don't have to worry about scratching the mirror.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
mission hills, CA
So beautiful i love this always carry it in my purse cery convenient it is the perfect size too with gret sturdy packaging
Tenzing C.
Tenzing C.
Medford, MA
Cute designed mirror that I got at Sephora. The first thing that attracted me to it was how it looked.
Gabriella E.
Gabriella E.
Temple, TX
I love this collection!! Its amazing, I use it in my everyday makeup routine, and there no so expensive.
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
This product is so cute and little! It's just perfect for me! The value is pretty good! I have dry skin and it works!! I bought online and I'm happy I did it! I would buy again for me or as a gift ..;)
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
I love it more because it is a collection I highly recommend buying things from this brand in truth excellent products and quality