SEPHORA COLLECTION SEPHORA COLLECTION Mara Hoffman for SEPHORA COLLECTION: Kaleidescape Compact Mirror

BY SEPHORA #95 in Makeup Tools

A beautiful double-sided compact mirror in an exclusive, limited-edition tribal print. This slim, perfectly-sized compact features two mirrors and is perfect for gift-giving or for yourself. Introducing a limited-edition collaboration that unites the irresistible wanderlust of Mara Hoffman with the beauty expertise of Sephora. Since 2000, Mara Hoffman has been creating colorful, covetable designs in fashion, swimwear, and activewear. Famous for her playful, original prints-sparked by nature, mythology, and her own far-reaching travels-the New York-based designer now turns her eye to eco-friendly beauty. see more...

Tenzing C.
Tenzing C.
Medford, MA
Cute designed mirror that I got at Sephora. The first thing that attracted me to it was how it looked.
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
This product is so cute and little! It's just perfect for me! The value is pretty good! I have dry skin and it works!! I bought online and I'm happy I did it! I would buy again for me or as a gift ..;)
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
I love it more because it is a collection I highly recommend buying things from this brand in truth excellent products and quality