Sephora
COLLECTION Semi-Permanent Hair Color 01 Psychic Pink 609 fl oz/180mL

SEPHORA COLLECTION Semi-Permanent Hair Color 01 Psychic Pink 6.09 fl oz/180mL

A semi-permanent hair color without the commitment or damage. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickFormulation: Rich CreamIngredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This non-damaging, temporary hair color is ammonia-free and doesn't require peroxide or mixing. Color gradually fades with every shampoo, lasting seven to 10 washes, leaving you free to mix it.

Does this tend to stain your bathtub and/or pillow after use? Does it rub off on clothes?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Semi-Permanent Hair Color 01 Psychic Pink 6.09 fl oz/180mL!
KAX O.
Renton, WA
Used it to touch up my pink hair and it stayed in really well. This product contains ammonia which will really cause the color to be a little more permanent so do be cautious when purchasing or using it.
Micaela A.
Roseville, MN
This $12 bottle is massive. I was skeptical at first because Sephors isn't known for its hair products but wow. It dyed my orangey highlughted areas a beautiful dark burgundy. It works really nice on dark hair as long as it's been a little lightened. Great for a touch-up.
Anna M.
Toronto, ON
I enjoyed this hair dye! Was pigmented and there was a ton of product (6 ounces is more than enough to cover your hair.) Smelled okay, I didn't notice a strong scent. It does fade quickly though and I would not recommend saving the dye for later much longer after it has been opened, the pigment completely vanishes and it barely tints the hair.
Sophia L.
A lot of people go through pains in their relationships it’s hard to give up on true love, sometimes we pretend to be fine but we are not, fighting to get the one we love is also fighting to get back our joy and . Dr Sam help the broken hearts for he's capable and able to get your EX lovers, partners, wife and husband back with he's powerful love spells and i assure you things will turn around for you Get in touch with him via through his Email address :[email protected] Or WhatsApp:+2349060421250 Thanks Dr Sam
Faith E.
St. John's, NL
Love this product! It is affordable and easy to use! Semi permanent colour that lasts for a month or so. Recommend buying the heat activated faded too but together it was a fun experience.