BY SEPHORA

A blush brush and a powder brush in one sleek retractable case. This convenient case holds two brushes in one and keeps them protected and clean. The case is portable and convenient for last minute touch ups. Use one end for allover face application and the other for cheek application and contouring.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Nikki H.
Sardis, MS
This brush is the travel goat! Perfect for touch ups on the go. The bristles at so soft and feel extremely luxurious. Probably my most used and favorite brush and is one of my makeup bag essentials. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new compact all purpose brush.
Rebeca A.
Washington
I loved it! This brush is amazing I have two of this just in case. I like this brush because you can spread all the make up good on your face as good as you want. Sometimes it may not work because of the way you use it but once you find how to use it you will love it!
Rachel R.
I never really used the two-sided press until somebody gave it to me as a birthday gift and I love it I would not not use any other brush it's one of the very first question that I ever tried always used like a press pad or something but I like the first really excellent to use it was a gift I'd like a minute to every woman and every teenage girl that's doing their makeup with it and everything
Maite A.
This brush was perfect for me it was a perfect on the go makeup bruh it is soo perfect for contour and the bristles were super soft on my skin and did not fall at all I also loved the color of the brush.
Carli A.
Love that it’s retractable and holds well for me, but have some trouble justifying the price for it. I’d need to use it more to feel better about the price. Fairly easy to use but not entirely satisfied.
Millie B.
Carlisle
I really like this brush! I think its such a good idea to do a double sided brush. It has good angles and it blends well! I use it often and know friends who do too. I would definetly use it again!!!!!!
Melissa B.
Brockton, MA
Hated it. The hairs kept getting caught and stuck, and by the time I would go to use it (after a few times of it being used) I finally got fed up with it. I don’t recommend, not worth it. Maybe someone else has better luck with it than me. I’m really diapppinted because Sephora hasn’t crashed and burned that hard in a while.
Krissie W.
Framingham
Retractable blush and powder brush so soft works great lightweight compact and semi affordable recommend it to my sister and she bought five it's perfect must have
Alondra Z.
I use to love this brush because it was two in one, and it really did the job but I lost it in a vacation trip, and I went to the store but they didn’t have in that time and after that I forgot to buy it again but definitely if I see it again I will buy it!!!
Jena C.
Overland Park, KS
This is hands down my favorite brush to use. I really enjoy any of the Sephora brushes due to how they are made. I’m pretty sure I’ve bought so many different ones but this one is always my go to brush when applying makeup. The price is also great.