BY SEPHORA

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Lisa h.
Great curling iron. Very easy to use. My curls look great with this curling iron. I have this hair so it definitely makes my hair look a bit thicker. It's very affordable. I would recommend this curling iron
Angelina C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love this curling iron. I use it as a wand for curls. I bought it at Sephora while it was on sale. It was super affordable. I don't use this often on my real hair, but I LOVE using it on my extensions.
Rachel W.
This is one of the best curling irons ever. If you are looking for a new one look no further cause you will not be disappointed by this product. It's well worth the money and it'll leave your curls volume
Emily R.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this high quality, easy to use curling iron! It gives you the perfect big wavy curls that last! It also has heat control so you can take the best care of your hair while looking good every day!
Jessica T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My cousin used this curling iron on my hair for my brothers wedding and it curled my hair so easily! I was surprised to see how long they lasted as well. I have thin straight hair and this is way better than my Nume curling iron!
Hope B.
This curling iron is good for a quick touch up but nothing major. The Price is low to moderate, just doesn't get hot enough to hold my curls in place for longer than 20 minutes. Would not buy again
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
This is a great curling iron! It heats up quickly and my curls lasted all night after curling them 4 hours earlier. I would definitely recommend buying this curling iron if you want perfect curls!
Kelsey H.
Mesa, AZ
Great product! This curling iron is easy to use and is very affordable. It works just as well as more expensive curling irons but is half the price. I love that it heats up quickly and the curls are long lasting.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
I really liked using my sephora curling iron. It got the job done. My hair has a hard time holding curls because it is thin but it gave me beautiful curls. The curls lasted all day.
Sara B.
I highly recommend this curling iron. It is perfect for loose wavy curls and it lasted all night through dancing. It's not insanely expensive and very high quality.
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?