BY SEPHORA

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Luna H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
You get along of bang for your buck with this curling iron! There is sadly, no feature to control the temperature so keep in mind it gets VERY hot. It does come with a heat-resistant glove to prevent burns on contact and does a relatively nice job giving you waves and tight curls. I have had mine for 2 years now and still going strong!
Yaidelyn F.
I purchased this iron a few months ago. I don't use it as often as I would like because I have extremely straight hair. It's so time consuming. It's a great product for the price. Haven't had issues with it. Make sure you use the glove it comes with because it does get hot
Erica Q.
First of all this curling iron heats up pretty quick and stays hot. It is easy to use plus the curls last pretty much the whole day which I love. I received this as a gift so I'm not sure the price of it but knowing the person who gave it to me is a penny pincher, I'm guessing it's affordable.
Vanesha L.
Medley, FL

Hi, this curler is the dream of all, for God leaves my curls so natural that they seem made in a salon of beauty, my looks are perfect and of course my hair when using it, when I have a special outlet I do not hesitate to use it, the truth I made a great investment when buying it.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
This right here was my first ever curling iron. It is on the more expensive side, but I don't feel like it is frying my hair. I am satisfied with it. My only complaint would be that after a couple months of use it takes longer to heat up. i also wish they had more of a variety.
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL
This curler I love, it warms up fast not to be waiting, it makes some laughs of the volume that you want, I love that they last almost all the day, the good thing is that does not leave so much smoke of your hair haha! , It is very professional I love it I highly recommend it !!
Victoria D.
It's pretty much the same as other curlers. It heats up fast and keeps curls in place, stays longer with hair spray. Easy to use and you can buy it at Sephora. I used to use my moms when I lived with her it was a great curling iron! I am so buying one for myself!
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it g
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
My favorite curler! Good price and lasts forever. Works incredibly fast and my hair remains curled all day. Never had any issues with this curler. Gets extremely hot so I always have to be careful not to burn my face on accident.
Eva B.
I love the wands because they last so much longer than a curling iron and the curls look so much natural and has a beach wave. It's coming down to the holidays where they are best gifts to give out, always recommend this product.
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?