BY SEPHORA #27 in Curling Irons

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Sydnie V.
Del city , OK
My all time favorite curling wand ! It comes with a heat protective glove and a lengthy and durable chord!! Gives you a variety of loose or tight curls no matter your hair length!
Jessica H.
Roseville, CA
This is an average curling iron. I got it 2 years ago and it still works fine. It is a good iron and lasts a long time and doesn’t get to hot where it’s bad for your hair!
gina s.
Elmwood Park, IL
This is such a nice curler. Long curly waves loose or tight this is the perfect cutler for you! It was very affordable compared to other similar products and I use this product about once a week. Something fun with my hair to do.
Lucy G.
Louisville
For instance my favorite brand for basically everything! I buy all of my make up there! This curling iron is amazing it's better than any other car I have are used and if you have any Skylar yet then your hair has not seen what it can be
Azul P.
Waseca
Very nice had a nice grip an curled nicely it is in the expensive range but I do recommend one tip I recommend is marking sur you hold the curling iron for 10 second for tight curls
Taylor M.
Weeki Wachee , FL
This is definitely my favorite curling iron of all time. It is the best and left my hair with amazing curls that lasted me the entire day with no worries about my curls coming undone. It is definitely the best so far
Elana J.
Ellisville, MS
These are really awesome. I got these a while ago because the ones I used didn't work too well. I don't use them often because I'm natural, but when I do they give me a quick fix and are very useful.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
First of all this iron curling heats up very fast and stays warm. It's easy to use plus the curls last virtually all day that I love. I received this as a gift so I'm not sure the price of this but to know the person who gave it to me is a penny pincher, I'm guessing it's affordable. This curler I love, heats quickly not to wait, makes some volume laughs that you want, I love that they last almost all day, the good thing is that it does not leave so much smoke from your hair haha!
Clara F.
Bellingham, WA
Favorite curling iron out of the ones I've tried! It gives you really nice wavy curls, and the barrel size is perfect, with not too tight and not too loose. My curls without hairspray stay in for hours, which is unusual because of my stick straight semi thin hair. And it was only 40 $ which is great for a curling wand! Overall it's a great bang for your buck.
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
This was a great curling iron for beachy waves, and curls in general. But...the cord is stiff and just heavy. It doesn't have a stand or anything to sit it on, so it will fall off the counter easily. Also, I advise you to use the glove, because it gets hott! I'm definitely gonna upgrade when I can, but it does the job.
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?