BY SEPHORA #27 in Curling Irons

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

jasmine A.
Fife , WA
This used to be one of my staple curling iron I love the curly my hair and I didn’t get too hot and it was beautiful I would definitely get another one because it works wonders on my hair I would definitely recommend this product
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
SATISFECHA CON LOS RESULTADOS DE ESTA TENAZA TUVE UNA Y DE VERDAD QUE LOS RIZOS QUEDAN HERMOSOS ADEMAS QUE DURAN , LAMENTABLEMENTE EN EL AEROPUERTO LA ROBARON DE MI EQUIPAJE, QUIERO COMPRAR UNA DE NUEVO
Dominique B.
Austin, TX
This is a really great product, the price was great and I do find it give me curls that lasts all day. Part of it is making sure that you’re using the right products but I do think the coding on this iron is really helpful
Delaney W.
Yass!!!!!!! I have no words for this curling iron it is my my go to it's just omgggg it's just ahh. Just get it and you will see what I mean. I definitely recommend this. Get this product today!!!! Right now.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Its a great product. I cant say i am obsessed with it and i truly have tried better ones but it is not bad. It makes great curls and is easy to use. I like the size of the curls because it makes nice tight waves
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This curling iron gives you the amazing beach waves that are in these days. They also do the trick when you are looking for a super curly hair day. The price is great and it has last me a long time.
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
I love this curling iron!! I will buy it again for my sister.... I baught it from sephora. It leaves eforless looking curls... I've been using sephora for a long time now.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Marissa B.
I received a free iron with the purchase of a curling iron on Black Friday. This wand is amazing, my curls hold all day! With an automatic shut off, you can have safety in mind.
Anelsy V.
I used this curling iron for maybe two months before it broke. It worked great while it lasted but i wouldn’t buy again. I take very good care of my producers and for some reason this one broke easily.
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?