BY SEPHORA

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Beth M.
England
My product is fantastic . I always use this product on my hair.Reasonable prices & high quality items. I’m obsessed
Iris B.
O produto é excelente. Uso vários produtos da marca e todos são de ótima qualidade. Sou fã! Cumpre com o prometido
Beauty B.
It’s super easy to use and it gives me bouncy curls but it’s very expensive. I didn’t buy it but got it as a gift.
Natasha J.
Codroy Valley
Easy too use. Makes your hair smooth, soft and silky looking. Heats up so fast so doesn't take long too curl it.
Jenny C.
Es buena para darle forma a mi cabello por la marca esta recomendada es aceptable así que vale la pena tenerla...
Maybe G.
cartagena
La uso poco pero sin embargo da miy buenos resultado que favorecen mi cabello ya que no lo maltrata como.otros
Oriana N.
Con este producto mi look es sensacional ✌️💕 me encanta, los resultados son geniales a pesar de que es costoso!
gme over O.
I love it I use it for all time because it keep me beautiful and it easy to use it for school work home party..
paloma g.
Perth
This product heats up quickly and gives defined beautiful curls. Easy to pack when travelling and a great buy.
a l.
This is a great curling iron. I have wavy hair and this curled my hair very easily without feeling dry after.
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?
Ana Laura Z.