BY SEPHORA

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jenna V.
Statesboro, GA
This iron is so simple and so great. It has no frills which is exactly what I wanted. It works well even after a year of constant use and travel. Well worth the price.
Esmeralda S.
Tucson
I have never used this product but if they have recommended it to me and they have told me very good things about it, I have seen how some people look and see it beautifully, as soon as I have the opportunity to use it I will give them My recommendation of how I think that the hair looks and feels.
irene r.
Rio Hondo
I love how my hair looks after using this curling iron. I usually use it when I’m going out or just when I want to feel pretty. First time user and
Would definitely buy it again.
Amina R.
Jamaica, NY
This gives you the jumbo probably look. Works great for parties. Or even a job interview. Any type of girls is nice look. This product is OK compared to other brands and a decent price.
Sierra D.
Nice product used it for a prom look and a wedding look and it's amazing and heats fast and easy to use just need some kind of styling product passed on what u are styling
betty j.
This is the best ever amazing. So great. Use it. I loved be it. Everyone try it. Great product. Amazing for people to use. Not bad thing. Use product. For yourself great works well. Try this and you will be happy. Try out this thing. Amazing. Great .
Araceli P.
Santa Maria , CA
I love this curling wand! I bought my first nearly two years ago now and loved the way it curled my fine, pin straight hair. I could finally keep a curl, I ended up breaking the first one and before I could get my second I was borrowing a few different irons - that's when I truly noticed how much I appreciated every feature! the temperature, the size of the barrel, the cord which has the freedom to rotate without getting knotted or twisted as you rotate the iron! All those small features add up to make this a fantastic curling iron.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
I've been through many curling irons in my life and they tend to burn out after awhile, this one has lasted through a bunch! It is a bit more expensive than those you would find at Walmart or another local retailer, but it's worth it. I have super thin/fine hair and it's hard to keep a curl in it, but this is the best I've found that kept my hair at least wavy throughout the day.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
This gives me the cute little curls that I'm always looking for. It's a pretty affordable curling iron considering that it is part of a sephora collection. Overall pretty happy with this purchase and I would recommend others to try it out! It's great.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
I love this curling iron! It heats up fast and works just as well as similar irons that are double the price. The only "con" is that my hair is very long, longer than the barrel, so I have to wrap each strand twice over. Love it for medium length, loose beach waves!
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?
Ana Laura Z.