BY SEPHORA #27 in Curling Irons

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Barthenia M.
It’s good If you want a curly hair and still curly for few days
I use it from few years
I use it weakly for make my hair curly
My hair is wavy ,but i like the curly hair so much
I recommend this curling iron ❤️
Eva G.
ulaanbaatar
it was a good product!! i really loved the fact that it doesn’t take too many minutes!! nice packaging and super easy to use!! loved the way it wasn’t too harmful to my hair!! totally recommend to buy it!!
MARIAM DH I.
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with girls who love hairstyling.
I'm waiting for you.
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Brittany W.
Eastern Passage, NS
This is a good little curling wand. It comes with a glove so you don’t burn your fingers! It works well, but I wish you could adjust the temperature settings. It only has an on/off switch and 1 set temperature which is a little hot.
Lucia H.
This really is a good curling iron, it heats up quick and gets the job done, however it is slightly overpriced for my liking. I feel I can get the same results with a cheaper version.
Elba Annetty R.
Doral, FL
Esta rizadora la probé de una amiga que me hizo unos rizos y me gusto mucho. El rizo me duro bastante y no me reseco el cabello como me ha pasado con otras marcas.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, RI
I was going to ask for this for Christmas but my wonderful friend in the beauty industry picked it out for me beforehand, so I didn't actually have to purchase it but I would have. This is a great curling iron. I gets nice and hot and can curl my hair so it stays for days! I have medium to long hair and it takes about 15 minutes to curl it all, and lasts all day long. Even lasts when you out for the night and dancing.. One this is I wish there was a longer cool tip to hold onto but I would buy another this size in a heart beat.
May A.
makkah
I don’t like it very much because I believe that if you o your hair with it every single day your hair will be unhealthy so I don’t do it daily just from month to month
Brenda M.
Greenwich, CT
I love wavy hair, with that armadillo effect you know? I feel that it leaves the woman sexier, the volume, the color, the movement, the waves of the hair of the model are desire of several women and to be able to create this effect "to there Gisele", you will need a Babyliss with the cable more thick.

The hair effect of the model is more wavy, a more natural style, so the thicker babyliss will create only a few light curves on your beautiful hair, thus creating this Bundchen effect....
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?