BY SEPHORA

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Yudelka P.
Me encanta esta rizadora de cabello! Lo deja muy natural y muy lindo. Simplemente me encanta.
Eucary N.
This product is just amazing because it makes my hair looks more beautiful love it so much
Abbie O.
mathis
you can detach it and add any size you want and they work so good both of them so recommend
Destiny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it. It’s amazing . Makes my curls look really good. Differently worth it. It’s great.
Ana S.
Washington, DC
Works great! I really like use this product! I love my curls! They looks so great, I loved
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
This is great. Gets good and hot fast and ready to use. Easy to use and not very expensive
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love the fact that the Sephora brand is not only just affordable but it actually works.
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
this is the perfect curling wand for nice beachy waves and it’s very easy to use everyday
Marilenny R.
Elizabeth
me encanta como me deja los rizos muy naturales y con mucho volumen, es muy buena opción
Steph A.
This iron works really well. It keeps my hair curled for a long time. It’s so easy to use
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?