BY SEPHORA #27 in Curling Irons

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Joelli M.
Florida
love this so much. it’s great! i️ will definitely buy this again! i️ recommend it to everyone!
member-a0a6c284b
Sephora curling iron help me so much it's good to use and it make your hair curl nice i love it
Katheryn O.
Clifton , NJ
This is an awesome curling iron i love how beautiful and natural my curls look after using this
janee j.
Burned my finger but it creates easy and bouncy curls that don't fall half way through the day
Vicky T.
Huge fan of Sephora so I always have to support them! Always like having options and I love it!
Katie O.
Shafter
Absolutely love this, it was given to me as a gift and hardley ever use it but it’s amazing!
Yudelka P.
Me encanta esta rizadora de cabello! Lo deja muy natural y muy lindo. Simplemente me encanta.
Kaitlynn W.
I love love this brand and all of products especially this one I highly recommend it they’re
Madison T.
Brownsville, TX
Love this curling iron. Gets hot easily. And makes the perfect girls young age always wanted!
Rakiya J.
Fort Smith, AR
This curling iron makes my curls POP and look amazing and make them big which is what I like
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?