BY SEPHORA

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Salia B.
calexico, CA
me encanta este producto porque facilita arreglar mi cabello rápido y sin daño, siempre luciendo bien
Nakesha W.
Commerce, TX
I've only used this once but it was a wonderful product! Waiting for the chance to buy it on my own
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Great product! Works well leaves hair looking wonderful! I Recommend this to anyone wanting to try
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
Awesome for the hair love it , my hair change a lot , love it so much , this product is everything
Caitlyn R.
Ringgold
I LOVE THIS. it makes my hair look so good! It holds my curls in all day without even using product
Genesis A.
phoenix
It's great for my hair I love it it has a great condition and value which I love too I recommend it
•Sydd• P.
I could never curl my hair right until I found this curling iron. It works wonders on my thick hair
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Good curling iron, gives good waves good curls and heats up pretty good, wouldn't purchase again
Rubi P.
Belen
Works very very well! Makes my curls last all day even till the next day! Hold up the curls great
Kelley W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great curling iron and it's easy to use. Gets really hot so u don't have to leave it on for long
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?