BY SEPHORA

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Karina C.
chicago
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I love this curler. It’s really easy to use. I’ve been using the stick curlers now and it’s easier to use. I recommend this product because your curls will last a long time. It’s a kind of expensive curler but it’s worth the money
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Michelle B.
Newark, DE
This is my favorite curling iron that I’ve ever used. It’s like the wand in the way that it doesn’t have a clip to hold your hair but the barrel is all one length. It comes with a glove so you don’t burn your hand and it heats up quickly! Great price as well
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
I feel like I have had this curling iron forever. The barrel size is perfect for me as I enjoy larger looking curls. It’s better than the original wand. My hair is medium density and it works perfectly for it.
Joanna H.
Granby, CT
I always recommend Sephora anything!! This curling iron is great for medium thickness hair. I love how easy it is to easy and it’s reasonable in pricing! It makes the perfect wavy curls that look natural.
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Having one single hairstyle is boring and you want to look like a new person every time you walk out the door!!! Welll try this then and you won’t regret it! It’s just one item but it does a lot of things
Bailey L.
Logan, UT
The heat tool I use most besides my blow dryer! Makes such a pretty curl and I can do my hair very quickly when I use it! The curls last all day and give a great look with lots of body! I’d recommend!
Esther A.
Orlando , FL
Simplemente me ENCANTAN !! de verdad súper duraderos el calor es genial el frío es genial tienen buena garantía estoy totalmente satisfecha mi cabello queda como nuevo cada vez que lo uso recomendado 100%
Nicole H.
I purchased this as a gift for my best friend and she absolutely loved it! She loves to have full curly hair so this was perfect for her to have. It was a little pricy, but it was definitely worth the purchase.
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?