BY SEPHORA #27 in Curling Irons

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ashley F.
New York
Takes a bit of time to get used to using a wand, but really makes for some beautiful waves. I wish it got a bit hotter.
Elise M.
This product is really great. I use this product a lot. I have shared this product with my friends and they like it to.
Evelia O.
Pasadena, CA
Love that place!!! It's always busy but they treat you like family .... ............ ............... love the equipment
Dana H.
This is a great curling iron because it works very quickly and effectively. The curls stay in my hair for a long time
Giselle A.
I love this curler my curls come out bouncy and that's what I love best when they just look good when walking around
Anna P.
New Castle, DE
I have many cosmetic devices, but Sephore Collection Sculpt Curling Iron isn't my favorite. It's good, but no wonder.
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
Good choice for loose bouncy curls. It's ok for the price too me doesn't really get hot enough or the tightest curls.
carli m.
Works very well to curl my hair and is safe to use on hair extensions and wigs! Synthetic also! 10/10 would recommend
Jenny u.
Really great !! I love it it’s great for you hair and it doesn’t damage it at all !! I really love it it’s amazing !!
crystal j.
Definitely one of the best grooming products great quality for a great price I would highly recommend it to anybody
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?