BY SEPHORA

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ely R.
es de buena calidad osea mi mama me la regalo hace años y yo la regale al tiempo por que me compre una mejor osea mas nueva
Brittany B.
This is my favorite things to use I highly recommened this for everyone it's the best put there you won't be disappointed ♡
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite one incher! I love the Sephora brand curling iron because it gets really hot and it is my hair curls for once.
Evangelina M.
Orange
It’s a great curling iron it works really good and it heats up so fast I love it gives me such amazing curls ❤❤😍🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️️️😍
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality.
Jennifer R.
Jacksonville , TX
I love this curler! And this was my first curling iron and it’s so pretty and i love how my curls look with this curler!
Sàde B.
I love this product it was my first time trying it and I was not disappointed it was worth the money and I recommend it.
evea s.
Beckley, WV
Its a decent curling iron but nothing spectacular about. Different heat setting and nice barrel make it a little better.
Sandy E.
Is an excellent curler of hair, does not mistreat my hair and I obtain beautiful results and also at an excellent price.
Isaiah R.
Tacoma, WA
I love using this curling irons, I usually love a lot of heat because it does more but this curling iron is perfect !!!
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?