BY SEPHORA

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Desiree G.
This is a titanium curling iron that I 've used to flip out my hair. It's not the best one but it gets the job done and is affordable.
Jazmin C.
Fort Hancock
Amazing wand curler! My hair is straight but this curler seems to find a way to hold my curls all night long. Even after crazy nights.
Marlene M.
THE BEST CURLING IRON EVER!!! Everyone needs this in their life it give you the best curls. I would definitely repurchase this product
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Perfect curling iron!! Plan on using this for the holidays to get really nice curls! Gotta look good for those holiday pictures! Lol
Bisma R.
Ellicott City, MD
Pretty good curling iron, way to use and affordable, I feel like it should have some shape to it so it could make curling hair easier
Annie M.
Boston
It's super easy to use and gets great curls out of it. I don't do it much but when I do I get a prefect look. Definitely a recommend
LEYSA V.
I like this product because when i need a curly or blond hair i use this element and this it very special for form to my curly hair
Katie C.
Love this curling iron so so so so much I was so satisfied when I tried out this product it leaves u with awesome and sexy curls.
Cindy D.
Ive always used this curling iron and when it got to old I would go and buy the exact same brand I'm open to trying a new brand.
Carla G.
San pedro, CA
My favorite thing about this curler is that it gets really hot fast and it lasts a long time you can do alot of styles with this
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?