BY SEPHORA

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Dominique B.
San Diego, CA
I usually don't go for this type of curling iron but this one was amazing! I still achieved a beachy type curl and it held all day long with no hairspray.
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
Such a great product it's the only curling iron I use and it's the best I bought it at sephora , I don't usually curl my hair so I don't use it repeatedly
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
I love this curling iron. I’ve had mines now for 3 years now. It’s still in pretty good quality. I got mines as a gift and I was pretty satisfied with it.
Natalie V.
Tampa, FL
My mom has this and I always steal it because I love it so much. It curls your so fast and I've never burned myself on it. I use it everyone I curl my hair
Gaia L.
Gordonville, PA
Do not spend money on this iron, it would be totally wasted! Bought it not even 2 years ago, used less than 20 times and already broken. Do not recommend!!
Esmeralda V.
Weslaco, Texas
I've used this product I loved that it heated up quick and my curls actually last . Usually my curls fall after 2 hours but with this product it doesn't.
Patricia P.
Miami, Florida

This plier is super cool does not burn hair, it is adjustable, good quality.
This plier is super cool does not burn hair, it is adjustable, good quality.
Shahera M.
Sugar Land
This curling iron was for about $50, which I thin was a deal breaker. The curling iron comes with a glove. This curler makes amazing curls, big and wavy.
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it doesn’t make my hair frizz or dry!!!
Jennifer C.
MOULTRIE, GA
This curling iron is perfect for creating the perfect curls. My hair type is straight and it makes the perfect curls. You an purchase it at sephora.com
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?