SEPHORA COLLECTION Sculpt: Curling Iron 1

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sculpt: Curling Iron 1"

BY SEPHORA #7 in Curling Irons

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

• is this curling iron work well for people for thi... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go t...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sculpt: Curling Iron 1
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sculpt: Curling Iron 1"
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
cheap and effective
I rarely use heat tools but wanted something for a special event. I loved the price and was thrilled with how well it worked. Once you accept it is only $40 and will probably not last that long you'll be happy with it. I recommend getting a silicon mat to set it on while it heats up and during use to protect counter tops. If you need something that will last years you should be investing in a heat tool that will cost over $150. Simply put you get what you pay for.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Its a great product. I cant say i am obsessed with it and i truly have tried better ones but it is not bad. It makes great curls and is easy to use. I like the size of the curls because it makes nice tight waves
Joanna H.
Granby, CT
I always recommend Sephora anything!! This curling iron is great for medium thickness hair. I love how easy it is to easy and it’s reasonable in pricing! It makes the perfect wavy curls that look natural.
Esther A.
Simplemente me ENCANTAN !! de verdad súper duraderos el calor es genial el frío es genial tienen buena garantía estoy totalmente satisfecha mi cabello queda como nuevo cada vez que lo uso recomendado 100%
Nicole H.
I purchased this as a gift for my best friend and she absolutely loved it! She loves to have full curly hair so this was perfect for her to have. It was a little pricy, but it was definitely worth the purchase.
Jenna V.
Statesboro, GA
This iron is so simple and so great. It has no frills which is exactly what I wanted. It works well even after a year of constant use and travel. Well worth the price.
irene r.
Rio Hondo
I love how my hair looks after using this curling iron. I usually use it when I’m going out or just when I want to feel pretty. First time user and
Would definitely buy it again.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I love this curler. It’s really easy to use. I’ve been using the stick curlers now and it’s easier to use. I recommend this product because your curls will last a long time. It’s a kind of expensive curler but it’s worth the money
Sierra D.
Nice product used it for a prom look and a wedding look and it's amazing and heats fast and easy to use just need some kind of styling product passed on what u are styling
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Having one single hairstyle is boring and you want to look like a new person every time you walk out the door!!! Welll try this then and you won’t regret it! It’s just one item but it does a lot of things
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?