SEPHORA COLLECTION Sculpt: Curling Iron 1"

BY SEPHORA #21 in Curling Irons

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

• is this curling iron work well for people for thi... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go t...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sculpt: Curling Iron 1
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sculpt: Curling Iron 1"
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
So far, so good! I've been using this for the last week and I think it works great. I'm not sure if I'm missing something...but I can't figure out if there's a way to change the heat setting. Other than that, this works really well for me. I have thick, brittle, naturally curly hair. I used this after I have already straightened my hair for a nice loose curl/wave.
Christin R.
Y’all. Stop buy this immediately. With a $40 price tag how can you beat it? It’s silver plated which is always a plus for my fair haired ladies who just can’t do anything wrapped in gold. The 1” is perfect for short and long hair. The cord has a great coating and the glove is perfect for protecting the finger. Loves it.
Karina C.
chicago
Michelle B.
Newark, DE
This is my favorite curling iron that I’ve ever used. It’s like the wand in the way that it doesn’t have a clip to hold your hair but the barrel is all one length. It comes with a glove so you don’t burn your hand and it heats up quickly! Great price as well
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Love this product, especially since I have thick, course curly hair! Works well, easy for me to use, and is easy enough to use every day. Would definetly recommend to a friend Looking for healthier, shinier hair
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia , CA
I like curlers that give me big loose waves and this one does it all. I love the beachy waves look it gives my hair. It is kinda of pricey therefore I would buy it at a drugstore for a better price.
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Such a great curling wand for the price! I love long waves and this will definitely give it to you. It’s good for your hair and won’t fully damage it either. The price makes it all worth it too.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
cheap and effective
I rarely use heat tools but wanted something for a special event. I loved the price and was thrilled with how well it worked. Once you accept it is only $40 and will probably not last that long you'll be happy with it. I recommend getting a silicon mat to set it on while it heats up and during use to protect counter tops. If you need something that will last years you should be investing in a heat tool that will cost over $150. Simply put you get what you pay for.
Alexis H.
Norfolk, VA
I absolutely love this curling iron. A little on the expensive side. But it gets real hot and works awesome with my thick hair! Wish it had a temperature setting though
Azul P.
Waseca
Very nice had a nice grip an curled nicely it is in the expensive range but I do recommend one tip I recommend is marking sur you hold the curling iron for 10 second for tight curls
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?