BY SEPHORA

A high-quality curling wand to curl, wave, or flip hair quickly and easily.

This Curling Iron features a 100 percent titanium cone and ceramic system that quickly heats up to 450° to effortless shape and style hair. Infared technology evenly and quickly distributes heat for a silky, professional finish. The one inch barrel is perfect for creating either tight or loose curls and waves depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it has an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort and includes a heat-resistant glove to keep hands and hair protected.

This Curling Iron features dual voltage 110-240, a swivel cord to prevent tangling, a hooked end for easy hanging, and a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Amanda L.
Miami Gardens
I love this curling iron. I only got it last week. My previous curling iron was breaking the tips of my hair off and I lost a few inches of growth (I've been trying to grow out my hair). Usually when I'm on the second or third day of not washing my hair, it feels terrible! My hair looks and feels dry, crunchy, brittle and frizzy. With this curling iron my hair is silky smooth everyday! It boasts that you can use this once and not have to curl between washes, alas my incredible straight hair does not live up to this. I wish there was an option for a 1" barrel. This barrel is a little too large for my thin/short hair, but I'm hoping once my hair finally grows again it will be fine.
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
So far, so good! I've been using this for the last week and I think it works great. I'm not sure if I'm missing something...but I can't figure out if there's a way to change the heat setting. Other than that, this works really well for me. I have thick, brittle, naturally curly hair. I used this after I have already straightened my hair for a nice loose curl/wave.
Christin R.
Y’all. Stop buy this immediately. With a $40 price tag how can you beat it? It’s silver plated which is always a plus for my fair haired ladies who just can’t do anything wrapped in gold. The 1” is perfect for short and long hair. The cord has a great coating and the glove is perfect for protecting the finger. Loves it.
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia, CA
I like curlers that give me big loose waves and this one does it all. I love the beachy waves look it gives my hair. It is kinda of pricey therefore I would buy it at a drugstore for a better price.
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
Such a great curling wand for the price! I love long waves and this will definitely give it to you. It’s good for your hair and won’t fully damage it either. The price makes it all worth it too.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
cheap and effective
I rarely use heat tools but wanted something for a special event. I loved the price and was thrilled with how well it worked. Once you accept it is only $40 and will probably not last that long you'll be happy with it. I recommend getting a silicon mat to set it on while it heats up and during use to protect counter tops. If you need something that will last years you should be investing in a heat tool that will cost over $150. Simply put you get what you pay for.
Alexis H.
Great Mills, MD
I absolutely love this curling iron. A little on the expensive side. But it gets real hot and works awesome with my thick hair! Wish it had a temperature setting though
Niya_post P.
St louis
This is very pricey and if you have that much money then I recommend it because it works wonderful for curling my hair and I really love how it comes out and it’s like I have this feeling to it makes your hair like not like the
Angelica B.
fort worth
Every time I go to Sephora with my hair looking like a blob. I always ask if the can do my hair leaving it stylish. I would never go to store and get my hair done this awesome
Kasi S.
Edison, NJ
Gets super hot and makes a beautiful curl that lasts for days. Only down side is the curling iron died on me about 8 months after I first purchased it. I’m all for affordable products but they wind up costing more if they don’t last.
Asucena M.
Port Richey
How long does it take to heat up?
Alexandra F.
Kalkaska, Mi
Does anyone else like this as much as I do? Literally my new go to hair curler (I have 3)
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have an automatic shut-off after a certain amount of time?
Celeste R.
How high does the heat go up?
Ana Laura Z.