BY SEPHORA

A moisturizing lipstick with a rich, glossy shine. Show-off your gorgeous smile with this easy-to-wear formula that offers heightened transparency and shine. Lips will look brilliant while drenched in this collection of glossy, shimmering, and metallic hues. The Hydra-Comfort complex blend of moisturizing oils and antioxidiant vitamin E ensures optimal comfort, while nourishing and protecting your lips. The glossy shades include clear pigments and carnauba wax for a dazzling, wet-lip look. The shimmering and metallic formulas contain 3D shimmering particles and shea butter for extreme radiance. The precise product design enables a flawless lip definition and the vast array of shades will compliment your entire wardrobe.

• I have this lipstick and I find it gets blocky throughout the day...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good shine lipstick for quite some time n...1 Answers
  • What kind is the formula, is it sheer or Matt , how is the peg me...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Just enough shimmer to be unique without over-doing in and very good texture!!" in 1 review
  • "I got so many compliments on how great it looked!!!!!" in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: COLOR M14 Wanted! more...
This is a decent collection of lipsticks. They are pretty pigmented with nice packaging. The packaging is very clean and l really love the design and curving of the cap. It also goes all the way down like most lipsticks so it keeps it the actual bullet clean even if its rolling around in your purse.
It travels well as the product stays shut until you open it not uncapping for no reason.
The formula is great. Super moisturizing whether it's the matte version or shine version. It goes on feeling super moist without feeling super thick and then stays that way. My lips are usually super soft after a day of wearing this. Especially with the shine version. There's always a great selection of colors as well that cater to all skin tones and times of day and year and events.
They are more expensive than drugstore lipsticks by a bit and not always better. They aren't on par with high end brands as they can feather and move quite a bit with very little to make them do so. The color is very pigmented but it can also be too wet. But overall its a good lipstick for the price.
This would be a great lipstick to have in colors you don't wear everyday and wouldn't need to last that long.
I do recommend as a cheaper version of lipsticks at sephora but don't get your hopes up thinking it compares to any of the high end brands like most sephora makeup products.
S A.
illerachel

I have re-purchased this, I do think it’s making a difference. My face looks brighter, my dark spots have diminished. Be aware when using this it has a very matte finish … I actually only use it to spot treat problem oily areas because it pills/balls up under make up. It’s very bad about this. I have tried letting it soak in for an hour and it doesn’t matter. If you only use it on your little problem areas and you make sure it’s very well absorbed and Pat it into the skin then you won’t have the pilling problem. It’s only when I use it all over my face that I have this issue. It’s actually great as an oil control primer because it takes all shine away. If you don’t break out from silicones definitely give this product a try, you just have to use it in the proper way and it’s a great product.
lindsey r.
As someone who is trying to build a makeup collection the sephora brand is a great and affordable place to start. It's exactly what it's says a shine lipstick. It's not crazy pigmented but it is build-able. Its a little bit patchy but I just do a quick swipe across my lips with my index finger and then it's a lot more even! I would compare it more to a stain which I love. It's great to just put on for when your looking to just add some casual color to your look. Nothing too dressy but you look more put together. I'm buying some more right now :) Cons: -a little patchy -no label on the bottoms so you don't know the color name. Pros: -Moisturizing - variety of colors for a great price
Haley N.
charlotte
Review for: COLOR No. 18 Just Dating - Glossy - sheer cool bright pink more...
I Love the color it’s so pretty and math with my outfits. I brought from Mac and brought the whole set of it because all the color look so good. The price is not that expensive and I probably will uses it again and recommend to my friends to use it. Love it  SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Shine Lipstick
Lindsay F.
Aventura, FL
I got a deluxe sample of a very vivid red from Sephora. It was a surprisingly beautiful lipstick and a phenomenal shade of red. It really is super shiny. The reason why I marked office start because it bled a bit on the corners of my mouth which usually doesn’t happen. However if I use a primer it won’t. My mind is now open Sephora lipsticks and I probably will get another color in this line. Don’t knock it because it’s the store brand!
Lani L.
Weslaco , TX
I never considered buying a Sephora brand because it wasn’t well known. I walked into Sephora one day and the cashier was wearing a color I really liked, I walked up asked the brand and she said sephora, I was like yeah I’m here but I’m asking about the lipstick, she laughed and pointed the way. I’ll never again disagree with a brand just because I never really heard about it.
Kelsey C.
Mantua, NJ
Beautiful lipstick. So comfortable. The one thing I love about going into Sephora is I can ask an associate to color match one of these lipsticks from a more expensive brand and they will gladly help you do so! They are so reasonably priced and comfortable to wear every time I come out with a new shade of these
ceirra c.
Coon Rapids
Review for: COLOR 50 love karma more...
This lipstick absolutely amazing, it didn’t wear off. Stayed on most of the day, but applied a lil more towards the night. Easy to apply color is also beautiful. I would definitely buy again i have tons of different colors.
Ashley G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I didn't use this exact color but I do have this exact lipstick in red! It is my favorite res lipstick of all time! It lasts me all day and my lips look very moisturizers! It has a blue under tint to it that does not make my teeth seems yellow! I tell all my friends to buy it!
Jessica P.
Louisville, KY
Review for: COLOR 33 get rich more...
These are a nice option if you don’t want something super pigmented or long wearing. Some shades are more saturated than others and some have shimmer to them. They do have the convenience of being in traditional lipstick format as opposed to wand format as most glosses are.
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
What do you guys think of Sephora brand makeup?
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Does this feel nice on your lips or is it dry or sticky?
Traci  F.
Is there a lot of shades does it stay on all day long
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
Does this last all day?
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
Is Sephora lipstick really worth all the money?