BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
An ultra-matte lipstick that provides long-lasting moisture and intense pigment.

What it does:
This ultra-matte lipstick delivers bold color, intense moisture, and incredible comfort. Enriched with shea butter and rich emollients, the formula moisturizes and soothes lips, while depositing super matte color and blurring lip imperfections. And unlike some matte lipsticks, this one never feels cakey or dry on your lips. Ever.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Combine two Sephora Rouge Matte colors, using the darkest shade to highlight the middle of the lips, for a dimensional effect.

Vitamin E Derivative: Softens and hydrates.
-Peach Extract: Provides a delectable scent.
-Shea Butter: Nurtures and imparts lasting moisture.

Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Kaolin, CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, CI 45410 (Red 28 lake), HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Limonene.

About the Brand:

Jamie M.
Formula is okay, but I wouldn’t rank it above your average drugstore lipstick. I picked mine up on sale, and it wasn’t worth the hassle to return, but had i paid full price i would have made the effort. Definitely not my favorite with so many options available, and I’m sure I’ll wind up destashing it soon. I just have too many awesome lipsticks to mess around with so so products, if that makes sense? It’s not horrible it’s just meh :/
LaStaisha T.
Kalama wa
I am not a big fan of the color red especially when it’s going on my lips. I get a box from Play by Sephora every month and received this, although I didn’t like the color it stayed on all day and has a good texture. I would definitely buy this lipstick in a different color and it’s very worth buying.
Hannah D.
Canandaigua, NY
I’m in love with the color but it didn’t take long for it to come off and get all over my teeth. I’ve had better luck with some drugstore lipsticks. For the brand they definitely could do a lot better and obviously do since they have “color stay” lippies. Go with those instead!
HANSSØN s.
It was alright, the color really pops but it’s not easy to apply and if you mess it up it really stains your skin and makes you look like you’ve been making out with someone. Haha. Would recommend to those who have a steady hand and are used to applying make up.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these lipsticks so much guys everything color looks amazing , they are si beautiful and the packaging is so cute , i love how they look on my mouth and they are long lasting which is better I really recommend this brand Love them
Constance S.
Harvey
I loved it!!! Very nice and creamy application. Dried down well. Wasn’t completely non transferable. But it did stay on for a long time. Met expectations. It was a fair price as well. Nice packing too. I would recommend.
Lizbeth 💕.
Fresno, CA
I love this matte lipstick although it’s matte it doesn’t leave your lips dry it definitely met my expectations I bought this product at saphora the price is just right I would definitely buy this product again
Amy K.
Mexia
Extremely thin and doesn’t go in very well. You have to apply a few coats to even get the full color of the lipstick. Glitter in it makes it feel a little rough on your lips. Looked very cheap when on.
coupon f.
orange
I got this lipstick in my sephora play box and it's a really nice red. I rarely ever use red I'm much more of a nude dark pink lipstick person but it has great quality and lasts long
Allison S.
Lancaster
I was surprised by the store brand! It had a nice color, and didn’t dry my lips out. It was my first time trying Sephora brand. Applied easily and smoothly. I’d definitely buy again.