BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An ultra-matte lipstick that provides long-lasting moisture and intense pigment.

What it does:
This ultra-matte lipstick delivers bold color, intense moisture, and incredible comfort. Enriched with shea butter and rich emollients, the formula moisturizes and soothes lips, while depositing super matte color and blurring lip imperfections. And unlike some matte lipsticks, this one never feels cakey or dry on your lips. Ever.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Combine two Sephora Rouge Matte colors, using the darkest shade to highlight the middle of the lips, for a dimensional effect.

M23 Rock Queen Ingredients:

-Shea Butter: Nurtures and imparts lasting moisture.

Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Kaolin, CI 15850 (Red 6), C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Limonene.

M08 Peace And Rock Ingredients:

-Shea Butter: Nurtures and imparts lasting moisture.

Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Kaolin, CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, CI 45410 (Red 28 lake), HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Limonene.

M09 No Games Ingredients:

-Shea Butter: Nurtures and imparts lasting moisture.

Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Kaolin, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake), HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Limonene.

M11 Rebel Chic Ingredients:

-Shea Butter: Nurtures and imparts lasting moisture.

Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Kaolin, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Fragrance, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Limonene.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I got this cute matte lipstick in rebel chic in my play box.
It's compact so it's wonderful for traveling.
The color is a little dark for me. So what I like to do is wear it under a liquid lipstick đź’„. This way the liquid lipstick even longer lasting.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Shine Lipstick
Karen S.
Review for: Other more...
M15 Rude boy I love this matte lipstick, it stays on for a while, even after i eat. I do have to reapply but only because I love how red it is. I was unsure about buying it but it was better than what I thought it would be. It is so bold and loud. I apply it for any it occasion and I am not shy about it. I would buy this again when it finishes. My sister is always borrowing because she loves it. I would recommend this product.
P.S. It will give you that confidence boost ;)
Autumn S.
Review for: M09 No Games more...
The formula on these were very nice and not over drying I feel like Sephora always makes some of the best bullet lipsticks and the color ranges really include everyone. I would recommend to anyone who prefers bullet lipsticks because they aren’t too dry but not too creamy either they are right in the middle where you’d want it to be. Although they are not as long wearing as the liquid lipsticks these are a great alternative because they will still wear a fairly good length of time.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Im not too much of a red lipstick. This is just the right color for me since I have small lips. I purchase this one at Sephora and it was actually on discounted, unfortunately they only had that one. Got to again to see if they have more. SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Cream Lipstick
Hanhy D.
Atlanta
My lips are on the drier side. They crack and peel with a lot of products. They're also very sensitive. I received my first Sephora lipstick as a Christmas gift. I usually don't wear lipstick because it usually dries me out. THIS ONE DOESNT!! It's amazing! However the color doesn't last throughout the night. But I'm happy that I don't have flakey lips after application!
Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
I only gave this four stars because I don’t generally like the matte lipstick, because I find it to be drying. However, this is a great lipstick in a very fun color. I generally wear this shade when I’m going to a fun event. I wore it for Valentines Day and it was a great choice! Also, the Sephora brand’s price point is generally very reasonable. Great product!
Megan S.
Corbin
Review for: Other more...
I was in a search for an amazing red lipstick. I tried the Sephora collection matte lipstick on a shopping trip, absolutely loved the color, bought it and left. By the time we were 20 min down the road, my red lips had become bright pink! Whether it’s their formula or my chemistry, I don’t know but I did return it promptly (I had used the tester). It felt fine on my lips, no complaints there.
Ella K.
Saint Peters
Review for: Other more...
High quality and beautiful pigment! Goes on smooth and stays on for hours. Doesn’t smudge easy and I can even eat with it on and it barely comes off or smudges. I got a sample size of this for my birthday for Sephora and even the sample lipstick is so cute and I love the packaging. It’s literally a tiny version of the full lipstick.
Afsana K.
This is a pretty good matte lipstick and it’s super creamy so it is very easy to apply. It does come off throughout the day though. I personally found the color to be too strong, so I usually just rub it on my finger and then dab the finger over my lips to get a nice tinted look. I find that dabbing also lessens the amount of residue left over when I take a drink.
LaStaisha T.
Kalama wa
Review for: M08 Peace And Rock more...
I am not a big fan of the color red especially when it’s going on my lips. I get a box from Play by Sephora every month and received this, although I didn’t like the color it stayed on all day and has a good texture. I would definitely buy this lipstick in a different color and it’s very worth buying.

Amazon