BY SEPHORA #6 in Lip Stain

What it is:
An innovative, lightweight, lip tint with rich pigment that lasts all day.

What it does:
These bold colors provide weightless, all-day, kiss- and smudge-proof wear—up to 12 hours of saturated color you'll forget you're wearing.

Beauty Tip:
Apply in light layers to build to desired intensity.

01 Rose Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

03 Magenta Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol,Tocopherol.

06 Orange Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

08 Red Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

09 Ruby Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

11 Violet Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

12 Cassis Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 45410 (Red 28), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

13 Brown Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint
  • "Favorite product. Doesn't dry my lips out but it holds the product great. Great color for long wear. I always get compliments when i wear it " in 196 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these lip tints from Sephora, the quality is amazing and i use it all the time, especially number 13. These are really long lasting, they last all day and the packaging is really pretty ! I would buy it again and again if i could !" in 184 reviews
Eli T.
Miami, Florida
Review for: 08 Red - Satin finish more...
My favorite bold red lip stain, i am a neutral lipsticks kind of person but this red is perfect for all year round. Does not crumble or or and is it a gorgeous color.
Victoria S.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: 09 Ruby - Satin finish more...
It's ok I'm not a lipstain kinda girl I'm more of a matte or maybe I haven't found my perfect stain I guess I can't keep looking but I love the color that's for sure
Mandy V.
Goshen, IN
Review for: 11 Violet - Satin finish more...
This lip stain is absolutely stunning. Most people usually don't use store brand cosmetics like the Sephora cosmetics or the Ulta cosmetics, but I can honestly say that I love the Sephora cosmetics, they are great! Long lasting, creaming, and they are extremely pigmented, I would definitely recommend their procducts because they are really good!
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
Review for: 01 Rose - Satin finish more...
Such a beautiful shade. It last a long time in my lips. I like that it is in between drugstore and highend price. I have repurchased other colors of the lip tint. They last a long time in the bottle as well because you don't need to layer the product.
MELISSA R.
schiller park
I ordered this lipstick after I received a Marc Jacobs one that I didn't like at all which didn't go on smoothly and as easily as this one. This is the only lipstick I use now. It stays on for longer than my other two and matches everything. I have only now started to notice some wear in it and hope it doesn't fall apart but it has been almost six months and I hope it lasts. If not I will need another one asap.
Amanda S.
hurricane
This tint is so gorgeous. I love lip colors. I always try new ones on new looks. Sephora is the best, kind of pricey but the quantity is FANTASTIC. I would say you won’t be sorry.
The only con is the price, it could be a tad cheaper!
Nicole B.
AMAZING AS WELL I R3ALLY LOVE IT BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A SUPERSTAR WHICH THAT MAKEUP ALREADY IS. IF YOU DONT HAVE THUS YOU MUST BE TO YOUNG TO WEAR MAKEUP
Sawyer S.
I love the tint! It looks great right when you put it on and lasts overnight. It looks even better in the morning after it fades and looks like a natural pink lip.
Echo B.
Review for: 01 Rose - Satin finish more...
This is the perfect red color! It's a true red with just a touch of blue undertones. It's works great with my skintone and I have a hard time with reds. The formula is easy to apply, dries matte and bright. Seems to be pretty long lasting too.
Nikia S.
Review for: 03 Magenta - Satin finish more...
I absolutely love lip tint and this magenta really pops on my skin. I usually prefer a lip tint to standard lip stick because it's not as heavy feeling as some lip sticks can be. I loved this so much I got one in every color.
Jennifer C.
live oak fl
How long does it stay on
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
Would you recommend?
Samantha R.
Is this long lasting? I need an all day wear lip product.
Nicola K.
San antonio, TX
Been looking for fair priced tiny. Does this smudge ? Does it stay on for hours even through eating and drinking ?
HANUN H.
Kedah
Do you love lipmatte, lipstick or liptint?? I love liptint 😍😍 SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint

Sephora