BY SEPHORA #6 in Lip Stain

What it is:
An innovative, lightweight, lip tint with rich pigment that lasts all day.

What it does:
These bold colors provide weightless, all-day, kiss- and smudge-proof wear—up to 12 hours of saturated color you'll forget you're wearing.

Beauty Tip:
Apply in light layers to build to desired intensity.

01 Rose Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

03 Magenta Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol,Tocopherol.

06 Orange Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

08 Red Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

09 Ruby Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

11 Violet Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

12 Cassis Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 45410 (Red 28), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

13 Brown Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint
  • "Favorite product. Doesn't dry my lips out but it holds the product great. Great color for long wear. I always get compliments when i wear it " in 196 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these lip tints from Sephora, the quality is amazing and i use it all the time, especially number 13. These are really long lasting, they last all day and the packaging is really pretty ! I would buy it again and again if i could !" in 184 reviews
Claire C.
I use this product every day. It's so easy to apply and build up, and it stays on all day! In comparison to the other high-end brands, the a Sephora lip tint was a lot cheaper and just as good. I plan on buying more colors!
Christina F.
This is one of my HG staples in my makeup kit. The formula goes on smooth and doesn't look dried out on my lips. It adds a nice even pop of color, a perfect tint, and it stays out for hours! Even after eating and drinking. A little goes a long way for me. This is a great tint without being too heavy or opauge.
Alondra P.
Harvey, LA
Review for: 08 Red - Satin finish more...
The sephora lip stains are under rates! I tried some and they are smooth and not drying on the lips at all. They wear beautifully throughout the day and dint feel like i get the rim on lips
Natalia G.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 13 Brown - Satin finish more...
I do like this Lip stain. It is not over bearing and gooey but does get the job done to give my lips a nice gloss touch in a shade that is actually complimentary to my skin tone. The fact that I can put this on and not look like a clown is a feat i and of itself.
Gabriela F.
Katy, TX
Review for: 08 Red - Satin finish more...
I like the fact that the color is a true shade of what it's expected. The packaging is your usual lipstick shape and size. It's long lasting and comfortable to wear, and easy to apply. I would try a new color next time.
Deziraye O.
Tucson
Beautiful colors. The price was cheap. But I do think with this product you get what you pay for. It wasn’t necessarily a lip stain, just a usual lipstick. I did like the product but it didn’t work as a lip stain for me.
Mika M.
Review for: 01 Rose - Satin finish more...
Great long lasting stain. Tastes a little weird when applying but it really does not budge. The color is a little different than in the tube. Becomes more of a hot pink when dry. Great summer item.
Madison F.
Lexington, KY
Review for: 01 Rose - Satin finish more...
I liked this product a lot. Very good color and coverage. Doesn't last as long as I would like and it was my first time that I had used this brand lip stain. It's easy to apply! I would recommend this product to someone.
Victoria R.
I used this product to perform in front of judges to dance. I love it so much and I am a repeated user! I got it as a gift and later I bought it for myself. Lasts all day long! I highly recommend it. It is very beautiful.
Denise R.
Bell Gardens
I have a hard time keep any lip product on my lip(bad habit of biting my lip) so when I try this stain u was skeptical. I was so very surprised. It stayed on and look nice all evening even after a few glasses of wine. Very good stain. SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge a Levres Satin Lipstick
Jennifer C.
live oak fl
How long does it stay on
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
Would you recommend?
Samantha R.
Is this long lasting? I need an all day wear lip product.
Nicola K.
San antonio, TX
Been looking for fair priced tiny. Does this smudge ? Does it stay on for hours even through eating and drinking ?
HANUN H.
Kedah
Do you love lipmatte, lipstick or liptint?? I love liptint 😍😍 SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint

Sephora