BY SEPHORA #6 in Lip Stain

What it is:
An innovative, lightweight, lip tint with rich pigment that lasts all day.

What it does:
These bold colors provide weightless, all-day, kiss- and smudge-proof wear—up to 12 hours of saturated color you'll forget you're wearing.

Beauty Tip:
Apply in light layers to build to desired intensity.

01 Rose Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

03 Magenta Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol,Tocopherol.

06 Orange Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

08 Red Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

09 Ruby Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

11 Violet Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

12 Cassis Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 45410 (Red 28), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

13 Brown Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint
  • "Favorite product. Doesn't dry my lips out but it holds the product great. Great color for long wear. I always get compliments when i wear it " in 196 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these lip tints from Sephora, the quality is amazing and i use it all the time, especially number 13. These are really long lasting, they last all day and the packaging is really pretty ! I would buy it again and again if i could !" in 184 reviews
Heather T.
Murrieta, CA
For a simple Lip tint, I like the way this one works, it goes on easily, but I had to apply a few coats to get the color the way I wanted, it lasted most of the day without reapply, which was great.
Nicole B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 11 Violet - Satin finish, 12 Cassis - Satin finish, 01 Rose - Satin finish, Other more...
Love love love this product! It lasts for a while and no stains on anything my lips touch! My bf won’t let me kiss him if I have anything on my lips unless it’s this lip stain! Only thing that it needs improvement on is how dry it makes my lips feel.
Julianna J.
i did not only use this product as a lip tint, but i loved it so much i also doubled it as a liquid blush as well! love the color options and the liquid consistency. this product even lasts all day!
krystie🌺 M.
Los Angeles
Review for: 12 Cassis - Satin finish more...
I like this product but I took away one star because I felt that after awhile my lips looked a bit dry and it didn’t hold the color as I would’ve liked it to. The color was really pretty and fit my skin tone great also went on smooth
Ayesha s.
West Lafayette, IN
Review for: 13 Brown - Satin finish more...
I purchased the marvelous mauve shade and I am honestly blown away. After an epic fail with Kylie's lipkit I was nervous to buy another "high-end" lip product. I honestly rarely use lip stains because I found they are really drying on me, but not this one! I love it and it lasts so long. Definitely buying more shades!
Nina R.
Hogansburg, NY
I love sephoras lip tint !! It's the the shade is the perfect colour for the dramatic but fun look. It lasts for a long time and is so smooth to apply. I would definitely recommend this to anyone !
member-fa29a3e0e
Review for: 01 Rose - Satin finish more...
These are amazing!!!!! I work a Sephora and wear these all the time! Once you put it on, it does not come off!!!! And they’re so inexpensive! Just be careful when applying because they stain quickly. I like to wear underneath a similar lip color or gloss. They’re amazing!
Italia L.
Austin, TX
Review for: 12 Cassis - Satin finish more...
This was love at first sight! It stays on forever and it's creamy and great. The price is not bad. The color is vibrant and I pretty much use it everyday for any occasion and feel like a rockstar.
Courtney C.
Portland, ME
I try every red lip anything under the sun. And this is up there on my list of top twenty to use. However I will say that I'm not a big fan of the smell of these but it does die down after a while.
Andrea G.
Windsor , VA
Review for: 11 Violet - Satin finish more...
This is great ! I really like and it feels really comfortable on my lips, you can barely feel it, and the price is great for it, i bought it at Sephora and I love it so much, I do recommend it! Great quality
Jennifer C.
live oak fl
How long does it stay on
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
Would you recommend?
Nicola K.
San antonio, TX
Been looking for fair priced tiny. Does this smudge ? Does it stay on for hours even through eating and drinking ?
HANUN H.
Kedah
Do you love lipmatte, lipstick or liptint?? I love liptint 😍😍 SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint
Samantha R.
Is this long lasting? I need an all day wear lip product.