BY SEPHORA #6 in Lip Stain

What it is:
An innovative, lightweight, lip tint with rich pigment that lasts all day.

What it does:
These bold colors provide weightless, all-day, kiss- and smudge-proof wear—up to 12 hours of saturated color you'll forget you're wearing.

Beauty Tip:
Apply in light layers to build to desired intensity.

01 Rose Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

03 Magenta Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol,Tocopherol.

06 Orange Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

08 Red Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

09 Ruby Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

11 Violet Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

12 Cassis Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 45410 (Red 28), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

13 Brown Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint
  • "Favorite product. Doesn't dry my lips out but it holds the product great. Great color for long wear. I always get compliments when i wear it " in 196 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these lip tints from Sephora, the quality is amazing and i use it all the time, especially number 13. These are really long lasting, they last all day and the packaging is really pretty ! I would buy it again and again if i could !" in 184 reviews
Elizabeth O.
Iowa City
Review for: 13 Brown - Satin finish, 01 Rose - Satin finish more...
Last long, pink one leaves a pretty intense stain, nice colors. Do have a weird soapy taste, so try not to lick your lips. Bought at Sephora, since it’s their collection, and it was good quality. Not sure if I’d repurchase though, because of the taste and it’s not the most comfortable thing to put on your lips.
Denisse G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 06 Orange - Satin finish more...
This is such a great lip stain I have been trying is for about a week now and it has not failed me . It has a beautiful almost like bright red color that I absolutely love! Wouldn't recommend this for an everyday routine just because of how brightly pigmented it is but if you would like something to go out and impress this is definitely the lip stain you need.
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love the Sephora Lip Tint! It has all day staying power with just enough color to pop! It doesn't feel sticky or thick while applying and doesn't dry out my lips like most stains do. There are a wide variety of colors available which is a huge plus too for people like me that switch up my look constantly!
Shannon D.
Parkersburg, WV
Love this lip tint, I haven't tried many others but comparing the few I have tried this is my favorite. I love the color pay off, the smell is really nice its not to strong but it is a really nice scent. They also have a pretty good range of colors. One of my favorite parts though is the soft feeling that it leaves on my lips
Jen O.
Review for: 06 Orange - Satin finish more...
Why does my god feel so much pain right after my period of time interviewing my god and the right way about it going on the course I am not working with my parents to make it a good job of doing that to my parents because they have no problem at the end and they have no idea how much they have been doing to them they said they are still working to make the case for a screening and then go back from a screening process and the other ones have to come out to be with a screening process that is the best way about the doctors who
Marisol F.
Arlington, TX
When I first bought it I thought I would not like it because some of my friends that had tried it said it looked bad and chopy... I tried it and it worked for me... a pro is that the color is great and will stay on for hours... a con is that is hard to get it off your lips 😗
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Review for: 08 Red - Satin finish more...
I have a couple of Sephora lip stains, and while I do enjoy them, they are easy to apply, they are creamy and set well, they aren't quite the color that I had hoped they would be, I still love Sephora and will continue to buy from them but I don't think i'll buy more lip stains without swatching them first.
Danielle C.
Laurel, DE
Review for: 09 Ruby - Satin finish more...
Maybe I have to wrong idea about a lip tint but this is more like a liquid lipstick. And I love it! Though not the most expensive, you will pay more than colourpop but I do think it may be a little better. I received my first one in a sub box but purchased again myself in a color better for me. It feels good on my lips and stays rather well. There is some transfer at times but I think this enables it to not feel so dry and crack on my lips.I would def give this a thumbs up!👍
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Review for: 12 Cassis - Satin finish more...
Love these lip tints. They are not drying like some and have a deep and rich pigment. They are extremely affordable and apply very evenly and easily. The packaging is simple to use and I do recommend trying these.
Amy J.
Denton, TX
Review for: 08 Red - Satin finish more...
I used this lip stain for a Christmas party. It stayed on for the night, but was hard apply while staying in the lines. I wish I would have used a lip liner before applying. So perhaps that was user error. I have not used this product since then but I would probably use it again for another special occasion.
Jennifer C.
live oak fl
How long does it stay on
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
Would you recommend?
Samantha R.
Is this long lasting? I need an all day wear lip product.
Nicola K.
San antonio, TX
Been looking for fair priced tiny. Does this smudge ? Does it stay on for hours even through eating and drinking ?
HANUN H.
Kedah
Do you love lipmatte, lipstick or liptint?? I love liptint 😍😍 SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint

Sephora