BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An innovative, lightweight, lip tint with rich pigment that lasts all day.

What it does:
These bold colors provide weightless, all-day, kiss- and smudge-proof wear—up to 12 hours of saturated color you'll forget you're wearing.

Beauty Tip:
Apply in light layers to build to desired intensity.

01 Rose Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

03 Magenta Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol,Tocopherol.

06 Orange Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

08 Red Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

09 Ruby Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

11 Violet Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

12 Cassis Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 45410 (Red 28), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

13 Brown Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint
  • "Favorite product. Doesn't dry my lips out but it holds the product great. Great color for long wear. I always get compliments when i wear it " in 196 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these lip tints from Sephora, the quality is amazing and i use it all the time, especially number 13. These are really long lasting, they last all day and the packaging is really pretty ! I would buy it again and again if i could !" in 184 reviews
Helen C.
alexandria, la
Review for: 03 Magenta - Satin finish more...
This lip tint really lasts! I love that it is more sheer than a lot of the May liquid lipsticks. I wouldn't have bought it, because the placement in the store was a little out of the way, but I just happened to squat down to pick something up and noticed that the product description called it "watercolor like". It gives a great pop of color without being overwhelming on ones lips like some of that Matte liquid lipstick's can be.
Gracie R.
kaysville
I love lip tints I love how they are really thin so you can choose how many layers you want to put on because the more you do the more vibrant it is and you also get a different color they are also my favorite because when I eat food nothing comes off my lips
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: 01 Rose - Satin finish more...
I got one of these as a sample, and within 5 minutes I knew I had discovered a HG product. I felt like I had discovered magic, because I don't hear people talk about these much! They are comfortable, affordable, great color range and non drying. A+ all the way!
Brittney H.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 12 Cassis - Satin finish more...
Love deep colors especially in the winter I usually get really pale so I like dark colors that make my lips pop. This shade was so stunning and I loved the smoothness and that it wasn't this cakey material that leaves you feeling like you have a thickness on top of your lips. I didn't have to apply so much and I have big lips that's why I rate it 5 stars for sure
Anna H.
Bellevue, WA
Review for: 06 Orange - Satin finish more...
A nice orange lip tint that's not too drying on the lips. However, the color may be off as in not exactly similar to the swatches shown, but still very pretty in real life. I hope Sephora comes out with more colors because for the price, it's well worth it.
Ella O.
Eagan, MN
Love this so good I recommend this to people who love lipsticks lip gloss but doesn't like it to come off on everything cause to be honest I hate when that happens
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 09 Ruby - Satin finish more...
Received this as part of a Play! by Sephora box and I love it! The color stays on all day and night and won't come off on your drinking glass. I love that it is affordable and the color looked great on me. I will buy again and again. Best lip tint ever!
Christine B.
Bay Shore, NY
Review for: 12 Cassis - Satin finish more...
I've been on the hunt for a long lasting lip color that would not dry out my lips and this is it. I usually prefer wine shades, so I thought this might be a bit too bright, but it was perfect. I tried a few colors in the store and loved them all.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 03 Magenta - Satin finish more...
The stain is a little darker than I would like. It is thin and doesn't have a lot of shine. It is decent for the price point and I like the "ROSE" shade better. I would prefer to use Mary Kay or boutique brands that are in the same price point other than Sephora brands.
Margaret K.
Hatboro, PA
These smell amazing and literally feel like you're applying water to the lip! You don't have to use any other product on top, however I like to throw a lip balm on for a bit more of a glow. The color itself is crazy long lasting, I swatched all of the colors and, despite trying to remove them, there were still traces of the stain three days later.
Jennifer C.
live oak fl
How long does it stay on
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
Would you recommend?
Samantha R.
Is this long lasting? I need an all day wear lip product.
HANUN H.
Kedah
Do you love lipmatte, lipstick or liptint?? I love liptint 😍😍 SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint
Sahar F.
Which color is your preferred?