BY SEPHORA #6 in Lip Stain

What it is:
An innovative, lightweight, lip tint with rich pigment that lasts all day.

What it does:
These bold colors provide weightless, all-day, kiss- and smudge-proof wear—up to 12 hours of saturated color you'll forget you're wearing.

Beauty Tip:
Apply in light layers to build to desired intensity.

01 Rose Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

03 Magenta Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol,Tocopherol.

06 Orange Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

08 Red Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

09 Ruby Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

11 Violet Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

12 Cassis Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 45410 (Red 28), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

13 Brown Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint
  • "Favorite product. Doesn't dry my lips out but it holds the product great. Great color for long wear. I always get compliments when i wear it " in 196 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these lip tints from Sephora, the quality is amazing and i use it all the time, especially number 13. These are really long lasting, they last all day and the packaging is really pretty ! I would buy it again and again if i could !" in 184 reviews
Jessica B.
Fayetteville
So this is a newer version of an older so for a product that was discontinued. I am glad they brought out a new replacement to that old product because this is my favorite type of lipstick. These are like a lip ink. I get the wash of color I want with out the feel of anything at all on my lips. My favorite color in this line is the Brown. It is not Brown in the traditional sense but more of a natural lip color. I am fair skin with dark eyes and dark hair in the Brown looks fantastic. I highly recommend this product for the people who are not necessarily lipstick fans but would still like to add some color.
Sophia S.
Gilbert
I am not a big fan of the color I got on myself so I don’t think I could give a full review but the product itself I really enjoyed! It applied pretty good and looked fabulous through the eyes of others. Again I didn’t enjoy the color so I didn’t like how it looked on me but the actual product was great.
Alissa Y.
Superior , WI
These made my lips look absolutely amazing, I can say I was very surprised be cause I usually don't look good with red lipstick but these made me look better and I got spot of compliments. Another thing is this lasted a long time to, I'd say about 6 hours
Natalie V.
Review for: 01 Rose - Satin finish more...
Ok but not my favorite. The color was too pink for my liking but some may love that. I found it to be slightly drying and patchy. It is affordable but I would buy other lip tints over this one. I would recommend trying on in store if interested.
Sunny M.
Beltsville, MD
I mean it definitely tinted. That’s what it was supposed to do. Lasted a pretty long time. Sephora’s lip stuff usually does. The color was also exactly as labeled which was a plus. If I was going to use a lip tint I would probably use this one
Katie D.
Review for: 08 Red - Satin finish, 11 Violet - Satin finish, 12 Cassis - Satin finish, 01 Rose - Satin finish, 03 Magenta - Satin finish more...
These lip tints are long lasting and beautiful colors when applied to the lips. Once dried they create a beautiful flush that gives a “your lips but better and bolder” without the intensity of a lipstick or the shine of a gloss. They also have a sweet taste and a berry flavor. One of the most underrated Sephora lip products other than the lip creams.
Alyssa S.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: 06 Orange - Satin finish more...
this was just terrible!!! had no pigmentation whatsoever and was sticky. packaging was okay, product packaging looked nice, but it goes far more than that. product didn’t stay on the lips for more than 5 minutes. was not long lasting at all.
Janicki T.
Tonasket , WA
Review for: 12 Cassis - Satin finish more...
I wasn’t as impressed with this stain as I have been in the past. It was kinda gloopy and was super hard to get off, even with makeup remover. It was stuck on my face for three days. Wasn’t pleased. No I would not ever buy this again.
Jenna S.
Portland
Review for: 09 Ruby - Satin finish more...
This color is amazing! It tinted my lips to just the right amount without being to dramatic. I didn’t have to put on more for a couple days. Removed nicely with makeup wipes when I was finished. Will definitely buy in the future and recommend to anyone looking for a lip tint.
Jenny H.
Beverly Hills
Review for: 01 Rose - Satin finish more...
Honestly such a good deal for the price. Obviously you can find better quality for a more expensive price, but the quality of this will blow your mind. Sometimes the Sephora products are amazing and sometimes they are a little bit of a miss. This one is definitely a keeper!
Jennifer C.
live oak fl
How long does it stay on
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
Would you recommend?
Nicola K.
San antonio, TX
Been looking for fair priced tiny. Does this smudge ? Does it stay on for hours even through eating and drinking ?
HANUN H.
Kedah
Do you love lipmatte, lipstick or liptint?? I love liptint 😍😍 SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint
Samantha R.
Is this long lasting? I need an all day wear lip product.