BY SEPHORA #6 in Lip Stain

What it is:
An innovative, lightweight, lip tint with rich pigment that lasts all day.

What it does:
These bold colors provide weightless, all-day, kiss- and smudge-proof wear—up to 12 hours of saturated color you'll forget you're wearing.

Beauty Tip:
Apply in light layers to build to desired intensity.

01 Rose Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

03 Magenta Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol,Tocopherol.

06 Orange Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

08 Red Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

09 Ruby Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

11 Violet Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

12 Cassis Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 45410 (Red 28), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

13 Brown Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint
  • "Favorite product. Doesn't dry my lips out but it holds the product great. Great color for long wear. I always get compliments when i wear it " in 196 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these lip tints from Sephora, the quality is amazing and i use it all the time, especially number 13. These are really long lasting, they last all day and the packaging is really pretty ! I would buy it again and again if i could !" in 184 reviews
Jessica V.
Calgary, AB
Love love loooooove! I recently purchased this at my closest Sephora, after recommended by the associate when I was looking for a specific Huda lipstain. I just wore it today and it has an almost velvety formula, amazing application and smells delicious!
♛ C.
Birmingham, UK
Review for: 01 Rose - Satin finish more...
It’s a shame this isn’t long lasting as the shade (Rose, a red-pink) is really pretty. Whenever I wear this it fades really fast but clings to any bit of dry skin on my lips (and is difficult to remove from these dry areas), which isn’t an attractive look. I guess you’re getting what you pay for.
Ellesse N.
North York, ON
Review for: 13 Brown - Satin finish more...
I love this color of lip stain from Sephora. I always use this stain whenever I wanna look simple on my makeup and it's easy to apply. I bought mine online from the website at Sephora.com on boxing day sale.
Taylor K.
Review for: 06 Orange - Satin finish more...
It's a great lip tint that I enjoyed! It is kind of streaky and could've done a little better at being more long wear. It's easy to apply but must apply a few layers to eliminate streaks. I would recommend if you need a more long wear but I would spend a little more to get a nicer one.
Caitlyn T.
Langley, BC
Review for: 06 Orange - Satin finish more...
I always love the price of sephora brand products as they're so inexpensive for the quality and long lasting colour. It's great for your first time trying a lip stain as well since you don't have to break the bank and it's sure to meet expectations and I'd definitely recommend
Zoe P.
I received Sephoras lip tint as a birthday present and never gave it much thought as I hadn't used lip tints before until about a week later I was doing a makeup tutorial for a friend I though I'd give it a spin. I just love how natural and elegant it looked. This product is truly amazing and won't disappoint
Hajar B.
agadir
This summer we are all about rocking a fierce highlight! ✨There are so many amazing options to choose from, we thought we'd help you out and pick the perfect highlighter for you based on your sign! Take our quiz to see how your stars want you to shimmer this season!
Salomé M.
Nice
Caitlin B.
Grimsby, AL
Review for: 13 Brown - Satin finish more...
These tints are no joke. They're a true true stain, and if I swatch them there's no way they're coming off my hand for a few days! However, this colour (and all of the colour, honestly) run very pink! Not red at all.
Brooke S.
sydney
Review for: 13 Brown - Satin finish more...
Lovely formula. It is such a good product to buy as it delivers what it's said to and is very long lasting on your lips and in the tube. I love the colours it comes in. And how affordable it was when it was made in the same warehouses as high end brands.
Jennifer C.
live oak fl
How long does it stay on
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
Would you recommend?
Nicola K.
San antonio, TX
Been looking for fair priced tiny. Does this smudge ? Does it stay on for hours even through eating and drinking ?
HANUN H.
Kedah
Do you love lipmatte, lipstick or liptint?? I love liptint 😍😍 SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint
Samantha R.
Is this long lasting? I need an all day wear lip product.