BY SEPHORA #6 in Lip Stain

What it is:
An innovative, lightweight, lip tint with rich pigment that lasts all day.

What it does:
These bold colors provide weightless, all-day, kiss- and smudge-proof wear—up to 12 hours of saturated color you'll forget you're wearing.

Beauty Tip:
Apply in light layers to build to desired intensity.

01 Rose Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

03 Magenta Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol,Tocopherol.

06 Orange Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

08 Red Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

09 Ruby Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

11 Violet Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

12 Cassis Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 45410 (Red 28), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

13 Brown Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint
  • "Favorite product. Doesn't dry my lips out but it holds the product great. Great color for long wear. I always get compliments when i wear it " in 196 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these lip tints from Sephora, the quality is amazing and i use it all the time, especially number 13. These are really long lasting, they last all day and the packaging is really pretty ! I would buy it again and again if i could !" in 184 reviews
KhouLoudghorbel G.
sfax
Review for: 11 Violet - Satin finish more...
I love all the products of your company if you allow me to review this products I would be grateful to you With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and i'm from Sudan but I live in Egypt and I have a group (Salon) on Facebook views I do a lot of reviews I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company and I love this Products and i want review this Products in my Group I love all the products of your company if you allow me to review this products I would be grateful to you With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and i'm from Sudan but I live in Egypt and I have a group (Salon) on Facebook views I do a lot of reviews I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company and I love this Products and i want review this Products in my Group
Samantha R.
Edmonton
Review for: 08 Red - Satin finish more...
I got this as a sample once and it’s a great colour but it’s quite hard to wash off. The formula is a little dry but very pigmented! I would try this again in another colour.
Claude G.
Review for: 09 Ruby - Satin finish more...
This is really great! Hands down one of the best lip tint that i have tried! It lasts long! Even after i eat, it does fade a little bit but it does stain it very gorgeous! I would definitely buy this again, even probably in a different shade!! It's amazing!! ❤️❤️
Anna S.
ViennA
Review for: 06 Orange - Satin finish, 08 Red - Satin finish, 09 Ruby - Satin finish, 11 Violet - Satin finish, 12 Cassis - Satin finish, 13 Brown - Satin finish, 01 Rose - Satin finish, 03 Magenta - Satin finish more...
I love these! I think that if you want to buy one but aren’t sure if the colour suits you just buy all of them. Some of you probably are like Omg i will not spend so much money on that. But you should because they last so long and are totally worth all the money. You also get a discount if you all of them
Shirin.muhammed C.
I had never tried a lip tint earlier and this was my first time. The sephora lip tint felt so light on my lips like i am not wearing anything. the colors they have are all so vibrant and fresh, with rose, brown and ruby being my absolute favorites.
Valerie O.
Calgary
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE these so much! One of my favourite formula hand down. Wide range of colours to choose from and so beautiful. These lippies are so long lasting and do not transfer at all. They feel a little dry after a while but they are still so good and so worth it.
Courtney M.
Apo
Review for: 09 Ruby - Satin finish, 11 Violet - Satin finish, 13 Brown - Satin finish, 01 Rose - Satin finish, 03 Magenta - Satin finish more...
This is a great product to use when you’re just starting out using makeup Bc it isn’t expensive. Somed liquid lipstick can be 20 dollars and up. These range from 12-16 dollars. My expectations were always met with the product and I still buy these products
Sarah O.
Review for: 03 Magenta - Satin finish more...
It’s a ~fine~ tiny. It’s part of the Sephora collection so the price point I lower than most brands at Sephora but not as cheap as a drug store brands. It’s also not cruelty free. It does it’s job but it’s not amazing so I don’t think it’s worth the price.
Mallory A.
Hamilton , ON
Review for: 08 Red - Satin finish more...
I find a stain the best for the summer. This stuff doesn’t apply well if you have foundation on your lips, however, lasts a long time. I have 4 other colours and love all of them for a simple punch of colour without having to worry about reapplying.
Crystal L.
great lip stain for a reasonable price! would definitely purchase again. It lasted for a long time too, I used it for around 3-5 months. Colour and finish was amazing. Only downside is that it is a little drying so just wear lip balm with it!
Jennifer C.
live oak fl
How long does it stay on
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
Would you recommend?
Samantha R.
Is this long lasting? I need an all day wear lip product.
Nicola K.
San antonio, TX
Been looking for fair priced tiny. Does this smudge ? Does it stay on for hours even through eating and drinking ?
HANUN H.
Kedah
Do you love lipmatte, lipstick or liptint?? I love liptint 😍😍 SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint

Sephora