BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An innovative, lightweight, lip tint with rich pigment that lasts all day.

What it does:
These bold colors provide weightless, all-day, kiss- and smudge-proof wear—up to 12 hours of saturated color you'll forget you're wearing.

Beauty Tip:
Apply in light layers to build to desired intensity.

01 Rose Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

03 Magenta Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol,Tocopherol.

06 Orange Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

08 Red Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

09 Ruby Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 45410 (Red 28), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

11 Violet Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 45410 (Red 28), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tocopherol.

12 Cassis Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 45410 (Red 28), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

13 Brown Ingredients:

Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 17200 (Red 33), Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Phytate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Tin Oxide, BHT, Alcohol, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint
  • "Favorite product. Doesn't dry my lips out but it holds the product great. Great color for long wear. I always get compliments when i wear it " in 196 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these lip tints from Sephora, the quality is amazing and i use it all the time, especially number 13. These are really long lasting, they last all day and the packaging is really pretty ! I would buy it again and again if i could !" in 184 reviews
Alyssa R.
Brooklyn, New York
Review for: 03 Magenta - Satin finish more...
I’m not a huge fan of lip tense as they are quite stubborn to put on and don’t have as much pigment as a liquid lipstick or regular lipstick. However, if you enjoy lip tint, this is a great price for the product.
Lauren E.
Blue Springs
Review for: 09 Ruby - Satin finish more...
This was a gift. I love lips! Red lips, mauve lips, black lips, sparkle lips, sunset lips, big lips, defined lips, and this just didn’t wow me like I wanted. It’s ok for the price but it didn’t stay as long as some others🤷🏻‍♀️ When I wear red, it must stay exactly where I put it. Thank you, next
Kaylah T.
This lip tint is amazing. Not only is it very easy to apply & layer because of its thin watery consistency (make sure to wait until the first layer dries before putting on a second since the color can go from subtle to vibrant quickly), it stays put for hours (12+). As some reviewers have mentioned before, it can be drying but that’s easily solved with a gloss or lip balm which can be used on top. I think using a balm before applying this stain interferes with its ability to stay on your lips since it won’t be able to sink through into the skin so use it after the stain if your lips feel dry. It’s also nice to note using gloss on top of this stain doesn’t distort or cause the color to bleed or transfer. I’ve used an overnight lip mask on top of the stain & the color was as rich as before the mask. Prior to application, make sure your lips are exfoliate & smooth as possible since the tint will probably cling to those dry regions making your lips look patchy so this product is no if you’re currently suffering from dry, cracked lips. The colors will differ for every person, I noticed it adjusts to the chemistry of my lips, much like some of those lip glosses that go from clear to pink. For instances, when I use the orange color it starts off looking very orange as it looks in the tube, then transforms into a pinkish coral color which I prefer. The only color I’ve noticed that doesn’t change color is brown which remains a reddish nude color against my tan skin. It’s a good idea to swatch it before buying to see how it reacts to your own body chemistry. The product has a chocolatey smell & I don’t find its taste off putting. Definitely one of my favorite lip products, good value for the price, long lasting (negligible fading after negating, drinking etc.) & transfer proof (therefore kiss proof) – perfect for a natural makeup look (1 layer) to a bright bold one (2+ layers)
Alevtina S.
Long Beach
I loved this product lasted all day and twod days after. I definitely when to my family and was like you guys should try influester. I have had a couple of my friends already get one it haha. This product definitely deserve all stars. I will 've loo
Norma B.
rehoboth
Review for: 01 Rose - Satin finish more...
Ok so I tried these when I worked for Sephora and I wasn’t really impressed. I think I hated the fact that they would actually stain. I know it’s for a long lasting wear but when I would swatch them on my hand they wouldn’t come off for a day
Erica I.
Review for: 08 Red - Satin finish, 09 Ruby - Satin finish, 01 Rose - Satin finish more...
It's about time Sephora got on the lip tint bandwagon! I was glad to see this product, because previously, pretty much the only true "lip tints" that I saw at Sephora were the Benefit ones. I grew up using the Korean lip tints that have more of a watery texture, and found those to be annoying because while they STAIN the lips, most of the initial pigmentation actually come off with water (with anything you drink, even licking your lips). This one sort of solves this with the gel-like texture that's still liquidy and spready enough to be useful for what it is--a quick drying color that sort of absorbs into skin. It still does come off a bit when I drink anything, but good thing about this is that it fades pretty evenly. The biggest gripe I have with this whole line is that literally every single one of them has fuchsia undertones. They go on like they are supposed to, and when it inevitably washes off a bit throughout the day, they reveal more of the fuchsia undertones they have. At the end of the wear, your lips will become bright fuchsia. Except for the "brown" one, which is more like a muted brick red. That one however, is somehow less pigmented than the rest and goes on a bit patchy. Overall, an okay product, but probably will not work for someone with a warmer toned complexion.
Chelsea R.
lexington
Review for: 08 Red - Satin finish, 09 Ruby - Satin finish, 01 Rose - Satin finish, Other more...
Such a stunning color. I absolutely love how this product last such a long time. A must have for anyone living a busy lifestyle that has no time to reapply during the day. Survives food, iced coffee.
Kristy H.
Batavia
Review for: 03 Magenta - Satin finish more...
I actually gave this product to a friend because when it does rub off a bit it stays in the creases of your lips and rubs off elsewhere so it tends to look a bit weird after it’s been worn for while. When I first applied it, I loved it! If you are able to keep applying lip color throughout the day then this product would work for you, unfortunately as a server I don’t have time to keep applying it while I’m working so I didn’t care for it.
Lily R.
Garfield, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 01 Rose - Satin finish more...
This may be the best lip stain EVER. I bought the Rose color and was pleasantly surprised at how long the color stays on my lips as well as the color intensity. A little dab goes a long ways. I found that I can get better coverage if I use a lip brush instead of the wand that comes with the tint. I brush on a sheer wash of color, allow to dry, and then top with gloss. It lasts all day and the only product I reapply is the gloss. Weightless, lasting color: what more could a girl ask for?!?
Kelsey C.
Little Rock
Review for: 01 Rose - Satin finish more...
I love the color pay off of this. Rich and deep, or you can put on a little and get a more sheer color pay off-be warned though, it will stain your finger! Very liquid, so you have to be careful when applying that you stay in your lip line. I took off a star because the wand is too big-I wish the applicator was smaller and angled to make it easier to put on, especially given how watery the formula is!
Jennifer C.
live oak fl
How long does it stay on
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
Would you recommend?
Sahar F.
Which color is your preferred?
HANUN H.
Kedah
Do you love lipmatte, lipstick or liptint?? I love liptint 😍😍 SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint
Samantha R.
Is this long lasting? I need an all day wear lip product.

Sephora