BY SEPHORA #10 in Lip Stain

An innovative, lightweight, lip tint with rich pigment that lasts all day. These bold colors provide weightless, all-day, kiss- and smudge-proof wear up to 12 hours of saturated color you'll forget you're wearing. Beauty Tip: Apply in light layers to build to desired intensity. see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint well I like to know if this li...1 Answers
  • How would you describe the color of this lip stain? Is it bright ...3 Answers
  • Is this really sticky on the lips? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Keri D.
Review for: 01 Rose more...
For reference, I have fair neutral-toned skin (with mild cheek redness), blue eyes, and dyed auburn-red hair. I purchased this myself from Sephora in the color 01 Rose, but I'd like to get a few of the others in the future!
APPLICATION & COLOR: This is honestly one of the most unique lip
products I've ever owned. It has a straight, flat applicator that picks up just enough product and it actually feels like cool water on your lips. It takes a moment to dry down, but I'm so happy that this is a true STAIN and not a liquid lipstick! Rose is the perfect name for this color: not too red, not too pink. One layer is enough!! Add a nude liner underneath if you want a bit more definition. Rose is bold enough to make a statement, but still pretty and light enough that I'm okay wearing it to work. It applies glossy at first, but the true finish is more semi-matte.
LONGEVITY: ALL. FREAKING. DAY. Seriously, I've eaten a steak dinner with this on after working for ten hours with minimal change. It definitely doesn't feel tight or dry, and doesn't feather even without a lip liner. It takes oil cleanser AND a swipe (or six) of my regular cleanser to completely remove the staining effect, which is still a pretty pinkish color if you want to keep your stain at night.
BOTTOM LINE: If you've been searching for a lip stain, this is amazing. I have plenty of liquid lipsticks but I love how this feels (like I'm wearing nothing) and how it wears (zero cracking) and it's so inexpensive!
Erica I.
Review for: 08 Red, 09 Ruby, 01 Rose more...
It's about time Sephora got on the lip tint bandwagon! I was glad to see this product, because previously, pretty much the only true "lip tints" that I saw at Sephora were the Benefit ones. I grew up using the Korean lip tints that have more of a watery texture, and found those to be annoying because while they STAIN the lips, most of the initial pigmentation actually come off with water (with anything you drink, even licking your lips). This one sort of solves this with the gel-like texture that's still liquidy and spready enough to be useful for what it is--a quick drying color that sort of absorbs into skin. It still does come off a bit when I drink anything, but good thing about this is that it fades pretty evenly. The biggest gripe I have with this whole line is that literally every single one of them has fuchsia undertones. They go on like they are supposed to, and when it inevitably washes off a bit throughout the day, they reveal more of the fuchsia undertones they have. At the end of the wear, your lips will become bright fuchsia. Except for the "brown" one, which is more like a muted brick red. That one however, is somehow less pigmented than the rest and goes on a bit patchy. Overall, an okay product, but probably will not work for someone with a warmer toned complexion.
Stephanie C.
Review for: 03 Magenta more...
I’ve never been really driven to purchase lip stains before, I just always get regular lipsticks or liquid lipsticks. But this color was stunning, it worked marvelously. It was priced decently, and I put it on my lips and threw a gloss on top! It’s definetly something I might purchase again, but I sometimes like to do a lipstick change throughout the day and like to be able to easily change my color, the stain obviously makes that a little harder too! But that’s what it’s supposed to do so it works like it should!
Constance L.
Columbus, OH
I saw it on my best friend first and it looked so good that I wanted to try it, even though she's darker and has more olive skin tones than me. However, much to my delight it (color 01) looked great on me too! And it lasts almost an entire day. If I wear it to work, I might have to reapply once because it's starting to halo after drinking and whatever else, but it's absolutely incredible. It can dry out a little, but adding whatever you need to so your lips stay fresh doesn't affect the color.
Sarah M.
Lyndhurst, OH
Review for: 08 Red more...
This was a purchase on a whim (because I love a good lip tint) and I am so glad I did! Cheap price, it glides on beautifully and doesn’t have the “I just drank kool aid” kind of stained look. It beautiful, subtle but can be layered easily, dries fast and lasts a good amount of hours for the price. I loved the color and how it makes your lips look smooth, hydrated and together!
Caitlin R.
This is my favorite lip tint! The color really lasts all day. It dries very quickly and doesn't transfer very easily, which is always a plus. Throughout the day as I eat and drink, the lip stain fades a little, but not so much where the color needs to be re-applied. For the price, you're getting a great quality product. 100 percent recommend!
Rachel S.
Review for: 06 Orange more...
When I first found this lipstain I had been on the hunt for a good vibrant orange color for a long time that would last and wouldn't turn pink in the first hour and this lipstain did not disappoint! I love love love the vanilla scent when applying and it lasts for hours. It does start to turn pink after awhile, but that might be more my skin tone or the times I've worn it not wearing a primer. I really love the color, it is so vibrant, but goes well with my very fair skin tone. It doesn't wash me out! I felt like I definitely got what I paid for and wear this color a lot, not just for parties or events, but in my everyday.
A N.
I LOVE lip tints like this. I’m a gigantic fan of K-Beauty, but those lip tints can be hard to find in the United States or expensive to ship. These Sephora Collection k es come in excellent colors, have a similar consistency, and are readily available. I have four colors and managed to get my girlfriends hooked on these too. I highly, highly recommend them.
Amanda P.
I was a little worried to try any lip stains but I love all kinds of makeup so I finally gave in about 2 months ago n tried it n I really really loved it it stays on so long its pretty on its not sticky or doesn't dry n get all tacky like n don't dry my lips out I actually really liked it
Cecelia G.
Muskegon
Review for: 11 Violet more...
Color looked really bad when I went to wear it. I liked it in the store though. It also comes off easily. I have tried so many Sephora brand items and I was disappointed with this one. The kits Sephora offers are worth the money though and they have great products in them.
Mika M.
How would you describe the color of this lip stain? Is it bright or is it muted? How long does the stain last on your lips?
Amber C.
Is this really sticky on the lips?
Nicky K.
San antonio, TX
Been looking for fair priced tiny. Does this smudge ? Does it stay on for hours even through eating and drinking ?
Jessximarie C.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it look Really Red Red Or Kinda Orange ? 🤔
nao ❤.
Bronx
SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint well I like to know if this lips is for my skyn for my eyes my skyn is media I help son very like this product and the ask