BY SEPHORA #10 in Lip Stain

A zero-texture lip stain that leaves the lips soft, bathing them in intense color. This must-have lip stain delivers intense color with no sticky residue. It provides buildable coverage for a natural, sophisticated, or glamorous look. The weightless formula leaves lips stained, soft, hydrated, and refreshed upon application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a use test on 23 voluntary participants: - 100% found the Rouge Infusion color to be intense

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Infusion Lip Stain
  • "Sephora lip stains are great! They are long lasting and leave a beautiful color" in 191 reviews
  • "I have loved Sephora's lip stains for quite some time. They go on so smooth & creamy, and one coat is all I need. It does take a couple mins to completely dry, but when it does there is no settling into lines, no feathering and no clumping. It actually stays on for a long time - even after eating and drinking. I have found some difficulty when removing it though. A makeup remover wipe doesn't always cut it, so sometimes I gotta put some effort into it.. Overall, I love these stains. The color is beautiful! " in 154 reviews
Elia M.
I have been a HUGE Sephora Collection lip stain fan for years! And they have changed their formula over the years. I will admit that I prefer old versions of the lip stain. However, this formula is still good as a lip product. It is definitely pigmented and weightless, but I feel as if it has less staining properties than previous versions. Also, the color that I use every day (06 Coral Extract) is definitely not coral. It is more on the mauvey-pink side and I pair it with a plum lip liner. It is my everyday, simple work makeup look.
Erica C.
Very interesting product. The formula is very thin at first, which is easy to apply, but application can get streaky quickly. Once the application dries, it honestly gets kind of sticky and starts to catch on itself, which leaves a kind of gross texture. The staining power is amazing however, so I usually apply at home about 30 minutes before leaving, then rubbing my lips together to leave just the stain behind as I’m walking out the door. The stain lasts for several hours, which is great for an afternoon running errands or a night out with no touch ups!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is an awesome lip stain for the price. If I'm honest I tend to stay away from in house brands like sephora. I love their store but the quality of a lot of their products is about drugstore snd so I usually go higher end and if I'm gonna go lower quality I like to save the money to go with it.
I received a sample size of this a few times with different sets and shopping trips from Sephora.
I wasn't excited to try it but of course I did as I try everything at least once.
I fell in love. It was almost creamy but still very, very thin. It was pigmented but dried almost immediately and it felt so silky and thin that I couldn't feel I was wearing anything at all.
It was very pigmented but also transparent. The perfect stain. It lasted about 4 to 6 hours with ladylike eating and drinking. It doesn't bleed or smear.
It is also super affordable for the quality and lasts a super duper long time as the product is one that a tiny bit goes a very long way.
The applicator is doe foot and small.
It applies perfectly.
I totally recommend.
Abby B.
Haslett, Michigan
This product is much more sheer then the Sephora Cream Lip Stains. It has a thinner and patchier consistency, and the wear time is pretty weak. My issue with the product was that as I reapplied it my lips progressively became the Sahara desert. They became chapped and it was very disappointing because I chose a bold color, so it left these obvious discoloration around the dry areas. I would not repurchase.
Jake R.
Saint Louis, MO
This product has a nice smooth texture on the lips and only takes a dab to add noticeable pigmentation. It even has a little bit of a glossy effect. The container is very portable and the color is a nice deep brick-ish color that tints my lips, which are fairly dark, nicely
Asia C.
Madison, MS
I was a good product. Sometimes it was hard to work with and other times it was great. It had a perfect stain to it and I found that it lasted for a long period of time which is differently a great thing for a busy student who doesn't have time to reapply lipstick.
Chris/Tina D.
Baltimore, MD
The liquid lipstick was good, but slightly drying. It lasted me about 7 hours without reapplication which is great, but my lips were pretty dry all day. It was very easy to apply and use. It lost a star for me only because I have tried other lipsticks that do not dry out my lips as much. Overall the color was beautiful and it wa super long wearing but also dry.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I don’t find that these stains last a super long time when eating and drinking. I got some stains to wear when I go out, but they were patchy and almost gone by the time I got home each time I tried wearing these — only for a few hours, mind you. But I love the color, so I will keep wearing it, I just don’t expect it to be budge proof.
Natalie T.
Austin, TX
THIS IS AWESOME!!! This is comparable to Mac/Stilla/and Nars lip stains but for a fraction of the price. It’s highly pigmented, long lasting, and I’m kinda a fan of the packaging. I bought it on a whim and I’m so happy that I did because it’s awesome. Lately though I haven’t found these at Sephora much, does anyone have any insight???
Roxanna S.
Hesperia
I go to sephora a lot and I really like there brand . The packaging is always really nice and simple . The makeup itself I think is decent . The lip stain was easy to apply and lasted longer than I expected . Only downfall was the price . I just think for the quality it shouldn’t be the same price as higher rated brands
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
Is this worth buying???
nooria K.
london
Lightweight? Comfortable to wear?
Whitney L.
Meridian, ID
I am looking for a kissable, drink tolerant Lip stain. How does this one hold up?
Braiden M.
Morinville
I have been looking for a dark lipstick like this that will stay on for long time. How long does this stay on for, does it stay on after drinking and eatting? I have really tiny lips so lip stick always comes off easily for me.
Helena V.
Sevilla
¿Te reseca el labio? , ¿Queda permanente y mate?