MakeupLip MakeupLip & Cheek StainsSephora
COLLECTION Rouge Infusion Lip Stain

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Infusion Lip Stain

A zero-texture lip stain that leaves the lips soft, bathing them in intense color. This must-have lip stain delivers intense color with no sticky residue. It provides buildable coverage for a natural, sophisticated, or glamorous look. The weightless formula leaves lips stained, soft, hydrated, and refreshed upon application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a use test on 23 voluntary participants: - 100% found the Rouge Infusion color to be intense

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Is this long lasting?
Does this lip stain rub off quickly?
Does this product last all day ?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Infusion Lip Stain!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Sephora lip stains are great! They are long lasting and leave a beautiful colorin reviews
...creamy, and one coat is all I need. It does take a couple mins to completely dry, but when it does there is no settling into lines, no feathering and no clumping. It actually stays on for a long time - even after eating and drinking. I have found some difficulty when removing it though. A makeup remover wipe doesn't always cut it, so sometimes I gotta put some effort into it.. Overall, I love these stains. The color is beautiful! in reviews
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a huge fan. When I found these years back, I bought a ton of these! I tried 3 colors and bought multiple of 2 of them. An orange redish pink - my fav for summer. I also bought another for fall called Fig Ink - which turned out to be a bit more dark then I'd like for everyday use. This is the one in the picture. This was fairly inexpensive, felt great going on - very smooth and stayed on for a while. It did get a bit dry at the end and came off with excessive eating or drinking. But 100% worth it for the price.
Maple Grove, MN
SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Infusion Lip Stain uploaded by Cassie R.
I received this lip stain in a sephora advent calendar from my SIL and used it for the first time today. It was easy to apply and the formula is smooth and creamy. The color is really intense, which is great, but it's not exactly "my shade". I think I'll wear it as a going out lip color, but it's definitely not for everyday. The big mark down is it transfers quite a bit.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This lip stain lasts for a really long time! And it’s a very pretty color, it’s a very pretty pink
Milford, OH
Can be very messy when applying and the products tends to be incredibly oily when used
Seffner
Love the color. It glides on great. It stays on through out the day. It's one of my top lipstains. I must have it. I love lip products and this is one of my favorites. It suits me for my daily wear I like dark colors and I don't worry about constantly reapplying
Woburn, MA
I love this stain the color is great and it wears for several hours. The only note is that if you have any moisture on your lips you have to wipe them first or there will be a weird residue.
miami
The quality is amazing for it not being a name brand. It lasts over a few hours and I do not feel like my lips are overly dried.
Hampton
Amazing! Love this product. Bought for my sisters. They live it as well. Keep it on me at all times!! The price isn’t bad too. I will be getting more soon! The packaging was pretty. Fast shipping! I will be buying again!! Color is to die for as well!!
Saint Joseph
I love this formula! Smooth and comfortable. Good wear time. I typically reapply once during the day in the afternoon. I purchased at my local JC Penny Sephora. Easy to use! Quick dry time. This product stays in my purse and weekly use stock! Would definitely recommend this to others.
Corbin
amazing product, feels nice on skin and pigmentation is the best. i feel that this is one of the best products they have come out with yet and the packaging is very good. i would definitely consider buying again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Queens, NY
il y a 2 ans
Grace K. il y a 2 ans
Yes! I love it & it is an inexpensive option to other lip stains. My only issue is I have a hard time getting it off.