BY SEPHORA #10 in Lip Stain

A zero-texture lip stain that leaves the lips soft, bathing them in intense color. This must-have lip stain delivers intense color with no sticky residue. It provides buildable coverage for a natural, sophisticated, or glamorous look. The weightless formula leaves lips stained, soft, hydrated, and refreshed upon application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a use test on 23 voluntary participants: - 100% found the Rouge Infusion color to be intense

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Infusion Lip Stain
  • "Sephora lip stains are great! They are long lasting and leave a beautiful color" in 191 reviews
  • "I have loved Sephora's lip stains for quite some time. They go on so smooth & creamy, and one coat is all I need. It does take a couple mins to completely dry, but when it does there is no settling into lines, no feathering and no clumping. It actually stays on for a long time - even after eating and drinking. I have found some difficulty when removing it though. A makeup remover wipe doesn't always cut it, so sometimes I gotta put some effort into it.. Overall, I love these stains. The color is beautiful! " in 154 reviews
Elia M.
I have been a HUGE Sephora Collection lip stain fan for years! And they have changed their formula over the years. I will admit that I prefer old versions of the lip stain. However, this formula is still good as a lip product. It is definitely pigmented and weightless, but I feel as if it has less staining properties than previous versions. Also, the color that I use every day (06 Coral Extract) is definitely not coral. It is more on the mauvey-pink side and I pair it with a plum lip liner. It is my everyday, simple work makeup look.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is an awesome lip stain for the price. If I'm honest I tend to stay away from in house brands like sephora. I love their store but the quality of a lot of their products is about drugstore snd so I usually go higher end and if I'm gonna go lower quality I like to save the money to go with it.
I received a sample size of this a few times with different sets and shopping trips from Sephora.
I wasn't excited to try it but of course I did as I try everything at least once.
I fell in love. It was almost creamy but still very, very thin. It was pigmented but dried almost immediately and it felt so silky and thin that I couldn't feel I was wearing anything at all.
It was very pigmented but also transparent. The perfect stain. It lasted about 4 to 6 hours with ladylike eating and drinking. It doesn't bleed or smear.
It is also super affordable for the quality and lasts a super duper long time as the product is one that a tiny bit goes a very long way.
The applicator is doe foot and small.
It applies perfectly.
I totally recommend.
Chelsea N.
I’m usually drawn toward anything with oils in it since I have dry skin, but this didn’t do much for me. The color was nice but beyond that it was really meh. Uneven & patchy, and didn’t really stain at all, just wipes right off. The only use I could see is layering it over another lipstick. Also- Sephora’s in-house collection is not a cruelty free brand, fyi
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I don’t find that these stains last a super long time when eating and drinking. I got some stains to wear when I go out, but they were patchy and almost gone by the time I got home each time I tried wearing these — only for a few hours, mind you. But I love the color, so I will keep wearing it, I just don’t expect it to be budge proof.
Natalie T.
Round Rock, TX
THIS IS AWESOME!!! This is comparable to Mac/Stilla/and Nars lip stains but for a fraction of the price. It’s highly pigmented, long lasting, and I’m kinda a fan of the packaging. I bought it on a whim and I’m so happy that I did because it’s awesome. Lately though I haven’t found these at Sephora much, does anyone have any insight???
Sharon I.
 LOVE this lip tint beyond words. Bought it in Ruby a couple of weeks ago and it's my staple to wear to work since it lasts through pretty much anything. I've worn it for over 12 hours, through two meals and several sodas, and it just won't budge. It isn't drying but I usually layer lip balm over it when I need to, and the color still doesn't budge.

Ruby isn't quite a true red, and looks pinkish in some light, but in daylight it generally looks like a deeper blue-red. I've got dark brown skin with cool undertones and this is among the few reds that works for me. It might even be my favorite red. For $12 this is a total steal! Highly recommend.
Azure'D M.
Columbus, OH
Most comfortable lip stain ever. I forget I’m wearing it. It’s not sticky and I love the colors! They are soft and super wearable. A definite staple in my collection. I just pop this on in the morning when I’m on my way to work or right before a meeting if I don’t feel like lining my lips and putting on a full lip.
Aimen A.
I tried this is the tangerine/ orange color and it was like a jelly that deepened your lip tone. I really like the way it smelled and tinted my lip. If you are into the trend of the “gradient lip” this is the perfect lip stain!

It wasn’t super drying (which I like) but didn’t last completely all day. So if it faded somewhat you can reapply.
Jalesha B.
Luv the consistency of the formula I just don’t like how bad it stains my lips even after removing it an all lying oil my lips are still stained for a day or two, but other than that it’s pigmented an very affordable
Shasha S.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
Is this worth buying???
nooria K.
london
Lightweight? Comfortable to wear?
Braiden M.
Morinville
I have been looking for a dark lipstick like this that will stay on for long time. How long does this stay on for, does it stay on after drinking and eatting? I have really tiny lips so lip stick always comes off easily for me.
Helena V.
Sevilla
¿Te reseca el labio? , ¿Queda permanente y mate?
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
Do they make your lips feel all dry out and without moisture? Are they worth buying?