BY SEPHORA #17 in Lip Stain

A zero-texture lip stain that leaves the lips soft, bathing them in intense color. This must-have lip stain delivers intense color with no sticky residue. It provides buildable coverage for a natural, sophisticated, or glamorous look. The weightless formula leaves lips stained, soft, hydrated, and refreshed upon application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a use test on 23 voluntary participants: - 100% found the Rouge Infusion color to be intense see more...

• Are these a matte or glossy stain? Do they last long, are they st...1 Answers
  • How well do these stay and do they do on smooth or streaky?1 Answers
  • I've seen other lip stains by Sephora. What kind of finish does t...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Infusion Lip Stain
  • "Sephora lip stains are great! They are long lasting and leave a beautiful color" in 191 reviews
  • "I have loved Sephora's lip stains for quite some time. They go on so smooth & creamy, and one coat is all I need. It does take a couple mins to completely dry, but when it does there is no settling into lines, no feathering and no clumping. It actually stays on for a long time - even after eating and drinking. I have found some difficulty when removing it though. A makeup remover wipe doesn't always cut it, so sometimes I gotta put some effort into it.. Overall, I love these stains. The color is beautiful! " in 154 reviews
Shasha S.
Review for: 8 Tangerine Stain, 17, 9 Orange Elixir, 18 more...
Amanda G.
Review for: 11 Ruby Extract more...
This stain LASTS! It goes on well if a bit heavy, but it really does last. The color sinks right into your lips, so be aware that once you apply it, it’s not going to budge no matter how hard you wipe. I got it on sale and I use it when I want a more vampy look. It doesn’t have a funny smell and I think the price is good for what you get. It has somewhat of a watery-slimy consistency at first but thins out upon application. There is no shine, and it also doesn’t super moisturize your lips but you can apply balm over it without the color fading. I plan to try it in different colors since the plum worked out so well.
Heather P.
Review for: 14 more...
Absolutely love Sephora’s long lasting lip stain! This product is definitely one of my favorites because of its ability to be built upon. If you want to really enhance the color you are able to apply layers creating a deeper color, or if you want a more subtle hint of color you can go with just a layer or two. I would absolutely recommend the product as I myself would purchase again!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is an awesome lip stain for the price. If I'm honest I tend to stay away from in house brands like sephora. I love their store but the quality of a lot of their products is about drugstore snd so I usually go higher end and if I'm gonna go lower quality I like to save the money to go with it.
I received a sample size of this a few times with different sets and shopping trips from Sephora.
I wasn't excited to try it but of course I did as I try everything at least once.
I fell in love. It was almost creamy but still very, very thin. It was pigmented but dried almost immediately and it felt so silky and thin that I couldn't feel I was wearing anything at all.
It was very pigmented but also transparent. The perfect stain. It lasted about 4 to 6 hours with ladylike eating and drinking. It doesn't bleed or smear.
It is also super affordable for the quality and lasts a super duper long time as the product is one that a tiny bit goes a very long way.
The applicator is doe foot and small.
It applies perfectly.
I totally recommend.
Rini S.
Review for: 14 more...
It's so bold! I love how long lasting this lip stain is. The price is cheap and affordable which is always great however, it doesn't look cheap. The stain goes on without any shine. While that does give a great matte look, it also doesn't moisturize your lips. I feel like my lips start chapping a few hours after wearing this. I only wear it for a short occasion and take it off after, so it works fine for me.
Jasmine M.
Covina, CA
Review for: 2 more...
So for starters this was my favorite gloss/stain. But the shade I loooved got discontinued for some reason so I purchased 02 rosewood because it looked pretty close. I was wrong it’s a totally different color than the color on top of the tube BUT I still adore the color and formula. You can leave it on if you want the glossy finish. If you don’t like the wet look you can dab it off for just the lip stain. I left a star off because I felt lied to lol but I still love this product.
Maya R.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: 12 Cherry Nectar, 5 Fuchsia Concentrate more...
I don’t find that these stains last a super long time when eating and drinking. I got some stains to wear when I go out, but they were patchy and almost gone by the time I got home each time I tried wearing these — only for a few hours, mind you. But I love the color, so I will keep wearing it, I just don’t expect it to be budge proof.
Kyla B.
Portland, OR
I adored the shade peony that I got in a sample bag from Sephora and used up a whole bottle on vacation. When I tried to buy more, I was disappointed because the shades I chose were completely different what was inside the bottle versus what the color was supposed to be. This was a great dupe for YSL glossy lip stains and less sticky!
Heather M.
reynoldsburg, OH
I absolutely loved this product. I received a sample a few years back in a subscription box. It was so creamy the color was perfect and it felt great on my lips. I actually went to sephora to purchase more colors and was told they no longer make it. Not sure if its true but if I see it again I'm buying one of every color!!!
Azure'D M.
Columbus
Review for: 4 Magenta Stain, 8 Tangerine Stain, 14, 5 Fuchsia Concentrate more...
Most comfortable lip stain ever. I forget I’m wearing it. It’s not sticky and I love the colors! They are soft and super wearable. A definite staple in my collection. I just pop this on in the morning when I’m on my way to work or right before a meeting if I don’t feel like lining my lips and putting on a full lip.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
Is this worth buying???
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
Do they make your lips feel all dry out and without moisture? Are they worth buying?
Helena V.
Sevilla
¿Te reseca el labio? , ¿Queda permanente y mate?
Whitney L.
Meridian, ID
I am looking for a kissable, drink tolerant Lip stain. How does this one hold up?
Braiden M.
Morinville
I have been looking for a dark lipstick like this that will stay on for long time. How long does this stay on for, does it stay on after drinking and eatting? I have really tiny lips so lip stick always comes off easily for me.