SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Infusion Lip Stain

A zero-texture lip stain that leaves the lips soft, bathing them in intense color. This must-have lip stain delivers intense color with no sticky residue. It provides buildable coverage for a natural, sophisticated, or glamorous look. The weightless formula leaves lips stained, soft, hydrated, and refreshed upon application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a use test on 23 voluntary participants: - 100% found the Rouge Infusion color to be intense

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Does this lip stain rub off quickly?
Does this product last all day ?
Should i buy it?SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Infusion Lip Stain [user:katybellotte]
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Infusion Lip Stain!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Sephora lip stains are great! They are long lasting and leave a beautiful color” in reviews
“...creamy, and one coat is all I need. It does take a couple mins to completely dry, but when it does there is no settling into lines, no feathering and no clumping. It actually stays on for a long time - even after eating and drinking. I have found some difficulty when removing it though. A makeup remover wipe doesn't always cut it, so sometimes I gotta put some effort into it.. Overall, I love these stains. The color is beautiful! ” in reviews
Pittsburgh
I got this in a Give Me More Lip set from Sephora. I didn’t realize it was a stain initially, and thought it was supposed to be a gloss. Obviously I was very disappointed in my results, because a gloss and a stain behave very differently by design. The glossy texture applied nicely, but ultimately I felt that the stain dried my lips out and they ended up looking chapped and flaky, which is not cute in general, let alone stained dark red. I would not purchase on its own. I am very weary of stains in general and have not ever found one that I actually liked, so I tend to stay away from them anyway. I would have never put this on my lips in the first place had I realized it was a stain from the start.
I thin that sephora products are really really slept on!! This is a great affordable product and it does pretty well for its price! I would only improve on the festering that occurs overtime, but this blew my expectations out of the water :) !!!
Saco , ME
It was cheap and easy im liked it I hope you do as well. Make sure to posy pictures i will need time. Xo SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Shine Lipstick. I am getting sick of not being able to lost the Trevor in want had to add more stupid
It’s pretty but not for me as a lip stain I received it in a Sephora beauty box when I subscribed not all that I would buy something else I feel Sephora should have step it up when it comes to packaging it is there brand after all
North Las Vegas
This lip stain is my favorite product, it really is long lasting. I really recomend it. The color is so perfect and bold, I have been using it for a long time and I love it. It is perfect and you can apply it very essy. 20/10
brooklyn
I hated it. Should change the name to lip forever cause i could not get it off. It a little pricey though to. So with that being said it not my thing and i do t plan on buying it ever again. I might gift the one i have.
Valley, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
The inexpensive perfect lip color that I've spent years searching for. I own six different shades, all perfectly complimenting my extremely fair skin and auburn hair. They have SO many colors and trying them on in the store is very much worth it. I had found that some colors budge more than others as far as stay power/smudge but I think it's safe to say we have to careful with literally every lipstick that exists in that respect. We just don't have to worry about that with these nearly as much! Love this product !!!
Long Beach, CA
I have a few of these lip stains and they are great! They are very inexpensive and I love how pigmented and long lasting they are. It is easy to apply and has a creamy start to it. They don’t dry out fast.
This stain will dry your lips and flake quite easily so do not apply too many layers. It’s meant to have a sheer pigmentation and unfortunately I have darker lips so a lot of the colors do not show up. Pass.
Euharlee
i love the product for how much it is and how much it contains, it’s by far one of my favorites with the fact that it doesn’t leave my face super cakey and oily! i’m happy to have found a powder like this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Queens, NY
il y a 10 mois
Grace K. • il y a 7 mois
Yes! I love it & it is an inexpensive option to other lip stains. My only issue is I have a hard time getting it off.