BY SEPHORA #17 in Lip Stain

A zero-texture lip stain that leaves the lips soft, bathing them in intense color. This must-have lip stain delivers intense color with no sticky residue. It provides buildable coverage for a natural, sophisticated, or glamorous look. The weightless formula leaves lips stained, soft, hydrated, and refreshed upon application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a use test on 23 voluntary participants: - 100% found the Rouge Infusion color to be intense see more...

• Are these a matte or glossy stain? Do they last long, are they st...1 Answers
  • How well do these stay and do they do on smooth or streaky?1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
I remember first playing with these when I was working at Sephora and boy let me tell you these are some of the best lips think I have ever used in my whole entire life I wish that they would extend of the shade range I feel like there's just too many berries in this collection and they all kind of look the same but definitely worth the $13 and definitely something I keep around when I'm just not really committed to a liquid lips you know you have to use these in the summer when I go swimming
Madeline B.
Washington, DC
Review for: 12 Cherry Nectar more...
First of all, this product smells and tastes like raspberries... so do you really need to read any further?!? This was a complete impulse purchase at Sephora but I am SO glad I got it! The deep red pops against my pale skins - but also looks great on my roommate, who has olive skin and has taken to borrowing this product :) The applicator makes it a bit difficult to apply evenly to the edges of your lips, so I recommend picking up a lip liner in a similar color or in neutral But, used with a lip liner, the color has great staying powder. It's lasted me until lunch at work, and through a whole night out. When it does start to fade, it leaves a faint hint of color that still looks really pretty.
Jacleen G.
Aurora, IL
Review for: 5 Fuchsia Concentrate more...
This shade was gorgeous and stayed on all day, but was a bit drying even for a stain. I would recommend that you exfoliate and apply lip balm before and after using this because it will dry your lips out.
jules W.
NORTH OLMSTED, OH
Love love love how easy this is to apply with the applicator! Love how long wearing it is and how creamy smooth it looks and feels! Not as long wear as some of my other mattes but the color will definitely be left on your lips even after eating, drinking, all day wear just not as defined in the corners and edges as other brands.
Kendra C.
Hanover, MA
Holy staining, batman. Definitely does what it's supposed to do, but a little too well. I have a dark dark maroon that I ADORE but when I try to remove it I have to scrub and exfoliate my lips for what seems like hours to get off the neon pink it leaves underneath!! 🙄😩
Lada C.
Forest Hills, NY
This is my go to dark lip color because it’s so long lasting. I like the way it makes my lips look and i like the fact that it doesn’t dry them out. I do prefer this lip stain better in darker colors. The lighter colors don’t work for me in this formula.
Britney J.
Jax
I absolutely love this stuff! I’m usually pretty exclusive with wearing matte lipsticks, but this stain is great for those days that you want it to look like you’re not wearing any lipstick, but still have a subtle hint of color on your lips. These are also pretty hydrating, so I don’t feel like I need to prep my lips beforehand. The staying power could be better and you will have to reapply to keep the color on your lips, but it definitely does its job.
Naz W.
San Fransisco
Review for: 13 Plum Concentrate more...
I wanted to love this stuff so much, it’s cheap and it smells amazing and the colors to choose from are so cute, but the fact of the matter is that this formula has absolutely no staying power and it doesn’t stain my lips at all
Shannon T.
Philadelphia, PA
Honestly amazed by the wonders this little guy can do in such a short time, I don't leave it one for very long. I'll put on a coat, let it sit for 20 minutes, and then wipe off the excess and it's such a pretty payoff.
Paige D.
I was surprised at how much I liked this product. Not that I don’t trust Sephora brand but I usually go to Sephora for name brand products, but I gave it a go and for me it was not patchy and gave a long lasting color.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
Is this worth buying???
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
Do they make your lips feel all dry out and without moisture? Are they worth buying?
Helena V.
Sevilla
¿Te reseca el labio? , ¿Queda permanente y mate?
Whitney L.
Meridian, ID
I am looking for a kissable, drink tolerant Lip stain. How does this one hold up?
Braiden M.
Morinville
I have been looking for a dark lipstick like this that will stay on for long time. How long does this stay on for, does it stay on after drinking and eatting? I have really tiny lips so lip stick always comes off easily for me.