BY SEPHORA #14 in Lip Stain

A zero-texture lip stain that leaves the lips soft, bathing them in intense color. This must-have lip stain delivers intense color with no sticky residue. It provides buildable coverage for a natural, sophisticated, or glamorous look. The weightless formula leaves lips stained, soft, hydrated, and refreshed upon application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a use test on 23 voluntary participants: - 100% found the Rouge Infusion color to be intense see more...

• Are these a matte or glossy stain? Do they last long, are they st...1 Answers
  • How well do these stay and do they do on smooth or streaky?1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Madeline B.
Washington, DC
Review for: 12 Cherry Nectar
First of all, this product smells and tastes like raspberries... so do you really need to read any further?!? This was a complete impulse purchase at Sephora but I am SO glad I got it! The deep red pops against my pale skins - but also looks great on my roommate, who has olive skin and has taken to borrowing this product :) The applicator makes it a bit difficult to apply evenly to the edges of your lips, so I recommend picking up a lip liner in a similar color or in neutral But, used with a lip liner, the color has great staying powder. It's lasted me until lunch at work, and through a whole night out. When it does start to fade, it leaves a faint hint of color that still looks really pretty.
Jacleen G.
Aurora, IL
Review for: 5 Fuchsia Concentrate
This shade was gorgeous and stayed on all day, but was a bit drying even for a stain. I would recommend that you exfoliate and apply lip balm before and after using this because it will dry your lips out.
jules W.
North Olmsted
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love how easy this is to apply with the applicator! Love how long wearing it is and how creamy smooth it looks and feels! Not as long wear as some of my other mattes but the color will definitely be left on your lips even after eating, drinking, all day wear just not as defined in the corners and edges as other brands.
Lexie C.
These are a bit of an unusual product and I find it can be hit for miss. Sometimes the shades look great on the lips, but some shades settle in strangely to the inside of your lips. Overall gives a nice tint to your lips and feels like nothing is on
Alex C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 2, 13 Plum Concentrate, 6 Coral Extract, 11 Ruby Extract, 18, 5 Fuchsia Concentrate, 9 Orange Elixir
I like it, better than a lot of liquid lipsticks. I love the idea of liquid lipsticks and think it's a big improvement although it's not perfect yet. I tried many liquid lipstick and was a little surprised to feel that this Sephora one is actually better than a lot of other ones. It isn't very drying, and staying power is good. Just not so transfer proof. But unfortunately I consider transfer proof the biggest perk for liquid lipsticks. So I'm still looking. So far Jouer, Sleek, and Longly Planet are winners for me.
Naz W.
San Fransisco
Review for: 13 Plum Concentrate
I wanted to love this stuff so much, it’s cheap and it smells amazing and the colors to choose from are so cute, but the fact of the matter is that this formula has absolutely no staying power and it doesn’t stain my lips at all
Britney J.
Jax
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff! I’m usually pretty exclusive with wearing matte lipsticks, but this stain is great for those days that you want it to look like you’re not wearing any lipstick, but still have a subtle hint of color on your lips. These are also pretty hydrating, so I don’t feel like I need to prep my lips beforehand. The staying power could be better and you will have to reapply to keep the color on your lips, but it definitely does its job.
lauren 💋.
Garden City S, NY
Review for: 11 Ruby Extract
This is a very great lip stain that really has a great pop of color!! For its price it is really worth it. It lasts a decent amount of time. Packaging is very appealing and I would definitely recommend to any buyer interested.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: 5 Fuchsia Concentrate
I actually bought every color because they were on sale I put some in my kit as well. But I do use number 5 and it’s so pretty it does remind me of ysl lip oil colours. It dries quick and it’s actually really pigmented for an oil stain lip product so application has to be precise. I love it because it doesn’t hide the natural lip texture.
ANGELA P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 14
I like this product. I really do. But, I have to give it 3 stars because the stain peels right off my lips within the hour and if you, by chance, lick your lips the taste is awful. I am obsessed with the color and use it all the time in the fall/winter but I just know I need to reapply. It’s not as long-lasting as it guarantees.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
Is this worth buying???
Helena V.
Sevilla
¿Te reseca el labio? , ¿Queda permanente y mate?
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
Do they make your lips feel all dry out and without moisture? Are they worth buying?
Whitney L.
Meridian, ID
I am looking for a kissable, drink tolerant Lip stain. How does this one hold up?