BY SEPHORA

A retractable lip liner with a long-lasting, gel-cream texture to enhance the lip contour. This first-to-market creamy gel lip liner is softer than a traditional liner. It is formulated with a gel-cream finish for an enhanced, smooth look without dullness. The unique, soft texture of the non-drying formula glides over every curve with ease to create a fuller look and a color-matched base for lipsticks. The liner also comes with a built-in sharpener for easy application anywhere. It is formulated Without: - Parabens All shades were specifically chosen to pair with existing top-selling Rouge Shine and Cream lipsticks. see more...

• What color lipstick and/or lipgloss do you use with this liner? H...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda C.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Gel Lip Liner 24 rum raisin 0.0176 oz/ 0.5 g more...
I wanted to love this but it smeared SO BAD . It was smooth to apply, and did have a very moisturizing finish but the smear factor was a deal breaker
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
My first purchase from Sephora was their Rouge Gel Lip Liner in Rum Raisin. I was looking for something natural but also something dramatic. I wanted my lips too look full, plump, and to pop. This lip liner has brought my lips to the next level! I would always use just lipstick before. This lip liner completes the look! It goes on so easy and just glides on the outline of the lips. I am crazy about the color. Whether you want a day look with glam or a sultry night look for drama, this lip liner is everything and above! I am sold on their lip liner.
Raven J.
Jackson, MS
Absolutely love the gel consistency! These are perfect to wear without any other lipstick or lip gloss. The colors are amazing and they're are different shades for all skin tones. They are retractable and long lasting. I will definitely buy more.
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Gel Lip Liner 23 pardon my french 0.0176 oz/ 0.5 g more...
Love this product. It glides on like a dream. It appears Gel or oily and highly pigmented. It dries slightly and doesn't have the same exact wet look as when first applied. I'm not sure how often I would but this color because I don't wear red on my lips often. I will try this liner with other colors and use additional techniques to see how I can stretch this product for more uses.
Nicole E.
Panama City Beach, FL
These lip liners are amazing! I went into Sephora never having used any of their brand lip products. An employee pointed these out to me and it has seriously been the biggest blessing ever. It lasts all night, pigmentation is amazing and it rolls on smooth like a gel like texture
Ashley J.
I had been searching forever for the perfect lipliner and I finally found it accidentally when I went to Sephora with a few of my friends from college. I have pinkish lips with dark corners and the color Rosewood is perfect for me! I love how smoothly it goes on the lips and blends perfectly. Sometimes I wear it all over the lips without a lipstick and it looks so natural and beautiful. It is pretty affordable at $12 (it's no Colourpop) and I will definitely stock up next time I go to Sephora!
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
I can't say enough good things about these lip liners. They just glide on and melt right into the lips. I love them, they are very pigmented.
Arrion B.
Kansas City, MO
Love these!!! They go on so smooth, no drag and so pigmented. This lip liner is a staple for me for the quality and beautiful array of shades available.
Jasmine B.
Can I just state that I am #TeamGelLipLiner now?! I was looking for a bold red lip liner to make my lipsticks pop. A Sephora associate swatched two different reds on my hand (It's Cherry and The Red). I chose #12 The Red because it was brighter and would make a bigger statement.

I love that this lip liner doesn't skip when I'm outlining my lips. The application is incredibly smooth and the color is pigmented. The Red gel lip liner is my go to to layer under Urban Decay's 69 Lipstick.
Blessing A.
This is very easy to use but a bit overpriced. The NYX brand lip liners work just as well. They come in a wide variety of shades and I love how creamy this formula is. It blends well with many different lipsticks.
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
What color lipstick and/or lipgloss do you use with this liner? Have you tried the liner on its own? If so, did you simply line your lips or did you apply it over your entire lip. How else do you use this awesome liner? Anywhere else on your face? Have you tried as a eyeliner? On your Eyebrows? Cheeks? Are you going to try more colors?