BY SEPHORA #55 in Lip Liner

What it is:
A retractable lip liner with a long-lasting, gel-cream texture to enhance the lip contour.

What it does:
This first-to-market creamy gel lip liner is softer than a traditional liner. It is formulated with a gel-cream finish for an enhanced, smooth look without dullness. The unique, soft texture of the non-drying formula glides over every curve with ease to create a fuller look and a color-matched base for lipsticks. The liner also comes with a built-in sharpener for easy application anywhere.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

Beauty Tip:
Enhance the look of lips with the new range of highlighting lip liners in champagne, pearl, and gold. Add volume to lips by applying on the Cupid’s bow.

What else you need to know:
All shades were specifically chosen to pair with existing top-selling #Lipstories and Cream lipsticks.

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply first to the outer lines of lips to create the perfect contour.
-For added benefit, gradually fill in color all over lips to create the perfect lip base for any Rouge Cream or Shine lipstick.
-Use the included built-in sharpener at the base of each pencil before pencil use.

Precautions:
-Make sure to close the cap tightly to prevent premature drying of this creamy formula.
-The creamy texture of this formula is unlike any lip liners on the market. It is imperative that you are gentle when applying lip pencil to lips as the tips are super soft and will bend with too much force.

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Paraffin, Polybutene, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Beeswax, Hydrogenated Palm Acid, Stearyl Stearate, BHT. (+/-) : CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake/Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake).

41 Highlight - champagne Ingredients:

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ceresin, Mica, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyisobutene, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Synthetic Beeswax, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Tin Oxide, Ci 75470 (Carmine), BHT.

42 Highlight - pearl Ingredients:

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ceresin, Mica, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyisobutene, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Synthetic Beeswax, BHT.

43 Highlight - gold Ingredients:

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Ceresin, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyisobutene, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Beeswax, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tin Oxide, BHT.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
  • "These lip liners are so creamy. I've been wearing them as just an all over lip color and I haven't had to reapply them as much as I have with a regular lipstick. I love the color selection and the price point. " in 12 reviews
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Review for: 41 Highlight - champagne more...
I’m obsessed! The formula is amazing! It’s smooth and applies really well! It’s easy to work with and it’s long lasting. I’ve never had any issues with it at all! I would definitely recommend it! The different shades are beautiful and you can do many looks with them.
Jessica M.
Review for: 33 let's get lost - matte peach - Matte finish more...
The color is great super bright and the feel on my lips while wearing it is not noticeable at all even though it does tend to stay on even when my lipstick does not. It will hold the color for an extended period of time.
Debra U.
Review for: 32 hot sauce - matte dirty rose - Matte finish more...
These glide-on very smoothly and seem to last all day. They don't tug on your skin or pull your eyes. I love these and must have them in every shade for every occasion.
Misha R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 17 molasses - matte dark chocolate brown - Matte finish more...
Hands down my holy grail liner! I can wear this my nudes, reds, pinks, it is the perfect shade for my skin tone! It glides on and blends seamlessly. Highly recommended!
Jasmine B.
Can I just state that I am #TeamGelLipLiner now?! I was looking for a bold red lip liner to make my lipsticks pop. A Sephora associate swatched two different reds on my hand (It's Cherry and The Red). I chose #12 The Red because it was brighter and would make a bigger statement.

I love that this lip liner doesn't skip when I'm outlining my lips. The application is incredibly smooth and the color is pigmented. The Red gel lip liner is my go to to layer under Urban Decay's 69 Lipstick.
Jean Judith J.
Review for: 33 let's get lost - matte peach - Matte finish more...
I like the gel texture of this lip liner. It glides on smoothly and makes it easy to apply. Although the tip is quite thick, I could be harder to those who have thinner lips. My lips are not full either but I can still manage to line my lips perfectly. It has a built in sharpener on the other end of the pencil but sometimes I would still get too lazy to sharpen it! 😊 I would say it would stay on my lips a fair amount of time but doesn't really stay after eating a meal! I like pairing it with my FLOWER Beauty Mix N’ Matte Lip Duo in honey nude. SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Gel Lip Liner
Ashley J.
I had been searching forever for the perfect lipliner and I finally found it accidentally when I went to Sephora with a few of my friends from college. I have pinkish lips with dark corners and the color Rosewood is perfect for me! I love how smoothly it goes on the lips and blends perfectly. Sometimes I wear it all over the lips without a lipstick and it looks so natural and beautiful. It is pretty affordable at $12 (it's no Colourpop) and I will definitely stock up next time I go to Sephora!
Emma M.
Review for: 02 nothin' but nude - matte true nude - Matte finish, 03 rose wine - matte pinkish brown - Matte finish more...
I give it four stars because I barely just tried them for the first time at Sephora and definitely had to purchase. I liked that it’s a retractable pencil so I won’t have to struggle with sharpening the pencil or wasting any product. I would recommend these colors if you are looking for something nude-ish. My sisters and I, all got the same colors because they looked great and all 3 of us (we have different skin colors).
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
These liners are awesome! Super affordable at just $12 and they glide so effortlessly. They don't tug and even include a sharpener. I love that you just twist the bottom to get more product. They have a great variety of colors. I picked up rosewood with is more of a brown and it's great. I'll definitely be grabbing a few more. The quality is better than some higher end brands I've tried.
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
I bought this lip liner to go along with the Smashbox Always On Matte Lipstick in Bawse because I didn't want to spring the extra $10 for the Smashbox color to go along with it, and I could not be happier. The liner is very smooth and pigmented. It does take a minute to dry and you need to blot it to prevent it from smudging, but i haven't had any feathering throughout the day. It stays on through food and drink, though it will transfer when touched.
Ashley A.
Raymore
How do you lip contour?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
This is so exciting can’t wait to try.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this easy to use??
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
What color lipstick and/or lipgloss do you use with this liner? Have you tried the liner on its own? If so, did you simply line your lips or did you apply it over your entire lip. How else do you use this awesome liner? Anywhere else on your face? Have you tried as a eyeliner? On your Eyebrows? Cheeks? Are you going to try more colors?
Megan B.
worcestershire
Would I be able to try a sample of this?