BY SEPHORA #55 in Lip Liner

What it is:
A retractable lip liner with a long-lasting, gel-cream texture to enhance the lip contour.

What it does:
This first-to-market creamy gel lip liner is softer than a traditional liner. It is formulated with a gel-cream finish for an enhanced, smooth look without dullness. The unique, soft texture of the non-drying formula glides over every curve with ease to create a fuller look and a color-matched base for lipsticks. The liner also comes with a built-in sharpener for easy application anywhere.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

Beauty Tip:
Enhance the look of lips with the new range of highlighting lip liners in champagne, pearl, and gold. Add volume to lips by applying on the Cupid’s bow.

What else you need to know:
All shades were specifically chosen to pair with existing top-selling #Lipstories and Cream lipsticks.

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply first to the outer lines of lips to create the perfect contour.
-For added benefit, gradually fill in color all over lips to create the perfect lip base for any Rouge Cream or Shine lipstick.
-Use the included built-in sharpener at the base of each pencil before pencil use.

Precautions:
-Make sure to close the cap tightly to prevent premature drying of this creamy formula.
-The creamy texture of this formula is unlike any lip liners on the market. It is imperative that you are gentle when applying lip pencil to lips as the tips are super soft and will bend with too much force.

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Paraffin, Polybutene, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Beeswax, Hydrogenated Palm Acid, Stearyl Stearate, BHT. (+/-) : CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake/Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake).

41 Highlight - champagne Ingredients:

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ceresin, Mica, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyisobutene, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Synthetic Beeswax, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Tin Oxide, Ci 75470 (Carmine), BHT.

42 Highlight - pearl Ingredients:

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Ceresin, Mica, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyisobutene, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Synthetic Beeswax, BHT.

43 Highlight - gold Ingredients:

Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Ceresin, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyisobutene, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Beeswax, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tin Oxide, BHT.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
  • "These lip liners are so creamy. I've been wearing them as just an all over lip color and I haven't had to reapply them as much as I have with a regular lipstick. I love the color selection and the price point. " in 12 reviews
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
Review for: 31 monarch - matte beige brown - Matte finish more...
Very reasonably priced. Comes in a bunch of colors. Applies easily and coordinates well with my favorite lipstick Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick. Lasts forever I haven’t had to replace it yet.
Rio B.
norman
Review for: 41 Highlight - champagne more...
I love this lip liner highlighter, how are use it is I put it on my cupids bow for a highlight and even on my inner corners even though it’s a planner LOL I think it’s a nice natural glow and makes your lips look bigger
Katherine G.
Burlington, NC
Review for: 33 let's get lost - matte peach - Matte finish more...
I feel like this is meant for fuller lips. I have relatively thin lips and I have texture around it from acne scars. This gives me uneven application because it loves to spread around to that texture no matter what I do. The gel consistency is very thick and feels almost heavy. Maybe people with fuller lips would enjoy this product, but it’s a no no for me.
Kendra D.
Fargo, ND
Review for: 26 a little rusty - matte burgundy - Matte finish more...
This is a good option for a lip liner! I have a ton of liners and I'm still more a fan of pencil liners, but gel is a good option if you want to use it all over the lip and then throw a gloss on top. Wears more like a lipstick. I need to use a lip brush to smooth the edges as it goes on a little thick, but it is still wearable! Good shade range too!
Jenna W.
Goldsboro
Lip liner is something I’ve always wanted to be affordable and just easy to use. Sephora’s fits perfect in that category! I never do a bold lip liner so it lasts me forever, I love the amount of shades they offer and the price point is basically half of other brands!
Krista P.
Fayetteville
Review for: 42 Highlight - pearl, 43 Highlight - gold, 41 Highlight - champagne more...
#lovedit it went on so smooth and it felt amazing. The price is decent for what it it. I bought it at Sephora duhhhhh. I really like the product I’d wear it everyday. I would definitely buy it again. I would recommend it totally no bs I really enjoyed the product and bought all they had in stock ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Kemmly👑 M.
Cambridge
Review for: 17 molasses - matte dark chocolate brown - Matte finish more...
I got this liner from Sephora but I don’t remember how much it was. Anyway it Goes on real smooth. It’s so soft and I love the color. Sometimes I just like my lips and throw lipgloss over it and call it a day. This is by far my favorite liner and I buy it every time I run out. I should probably try more colors though
Tara W.
Des moines, IA
Review for: 34 animal instict - matte deep cherry red - Matte finish more...
At this price point I really don't think you could ask for better. This lip liner easily doubles as a lipstick in a pinch, comes in SO MANY different colors, and lasts through the day. When you've got an option like this on the table, you can't afford to not try it.
Roylee S.
Rogers, AR
Review for: 41 Highlight - champagne more...
This is a beautiful color, and is very easy to apply. This is very long lasting and it definitely met all of my expectations. It is also very inexpensive and can be purchased at any ulta or Sephora, I would definitely recommended this to my friends and family.
Brenna G.
Eugene, OR
Review for: 32 hot sauce - matte dirty rose - Matte finish more...
Sephora lip liners are the best. They’re are so cheap but work super well. They have a wide range of colors plus they are so easy to apply. I picked one of the small ones up while I was in line and I’ve had it for almost a year. I definitely recommend.
Ashley A.
Raymore
How do you lip contour?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
This is so exciting can’t wait to try.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this easy to use??
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
What color lipstick and/or lipgloss do you use with this liner? Have you tried the liner on its own? If so, did you simply line your lips or did you apply it over your entire lip. How else do you use this awesome liner? Anywhere else on your face? Have you tried as a eyeliner? On your Eyebrows? Cheeks? Are you going to try more colors?
Megan B.
worcestershire
Would I be able to try a sample of this?