BY SEPHORA

A hydrating lipstick that creates full lips with intense color. A revamp of the iconic Sephora Lip Attitude Chic, this new hydrating formula provides improved coverage and is rife with pigment. The creamy texture softly glazes your lips, imparting just the right amount of color and sheen. This product is not tested on animals. Beauty Tip: Create a contoured lip by selecting your shade of Lip Liner To Go and Rouge Cream Lipstick based on skintone and desired look. Use the Pro Lip brush to blend the lipstick and liner together to soften any harsh lines.

Buy on Sephora
Squeaky F.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Mmmm.17
I'm not a bullet lipstick girl for the most part, but I've had the pleasure of trying several Sephora lipsticks through beauty boxes and samples. For the money it's a great value. The formula is rich and moisturizing, with fantastic color payoff. If you don't touch it it's going to last, but you will be reapplying after eating. That said, it doesn't smear badly so you can accidentally rub your lips or flick your hair across your face without a panic attack. If they had a color I loved that I couldn't find in a liquid I wouldn't hesitate to buy!
Hope T.
Review for: Crush 23
The packaging is sleek and beautiful. I do not have the "Crush" shade but I do have the "Sexy Game" shade I will say about the quality. Wearing it it lasts for 3-4 hours before having to reapply. I would not purchase again because of the lipstick runs out of the lip line even with a liner. The color/pigment of the lipstick is incredible! But it is almost too creamy. I still wear it, but it is not one I can just put on real quick. I have to take time to put on carefully and clean up mistakes.
Emily E.
Review for: Color Reveal Lip Balm Unique Pink
I ordered this online from sephora.com because I thought it was an awesome concept. I had never heard of an adjusting lip moisturizer or even a lipstick so this product caught my attention right away. I use lip moisturizer all day every day so it would fit right in with my routine. I absolutely love this. it's very moisturizing, and once applied turns MY lips a nice sheer light pink after a minute or two. I keep this in my bag at all times for an on the go easy pick me up :)
Joan O.
Homestead, FL
Review for: R46 Stolen Kiss
For the price, this is an exceptional lipstick. Highly pigmented, although it smears a little, the use of a good lip primer helps a lot. It's not the most long wear or the most moisturizing, but the colours are gorgeous and there are so many to choose from. It does get dry after a few hours and it may need to be reapplied once or twice through out the day. Again, for the price, it is definitely worth the purchase. It's a good evening lip wear, very bold and stands out great.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Review for: Mmmm...17 - muted sandy pink
I love how rich and creamy this formula is. I bought this when it was on sale for $2.99 so it was affordable for me, but I think they recently relaunched these in new packaging, so I don't know what they cost now. This is pigmented, but a light, natural, easy to wear nude pink (even for fair skinned girls like me). I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nude lipstick that is very natural and doesn't like the look of peachy-nude lipsticks.
Valerie C.
Review for: Color Reveal Lip Balm Unique Pink
Based on what it claims, I'm not happy with the product. The customized color did not work for me. I didn't notice any color change on my pigmented lips. The packaging is very sleek and compact which i appreciate. It can easily be tossed into my purse without worrying the cap will pop off. As for its moisturizing properties, I did not notice it to be any better than other products in this price range. I wouldn't purchase again.
Iana R.
Newport, RI
Review for: Jealous 07
This lipstick goes on nicely, pigmentation is there and it seems hydrating at first. In a couple of hours my lips feel and look parched. With this you don't get a hydration level of a cream lipstick or any benefits of a long lasting lipstick. I got this in my Sephora Play! and enjoyed using it for a little while, might even use it up since it's so small. But I will not get any other lipsticks from this line.
Heather H.
Review for: SR41 Truth Or Dare
I am #Dying for this lipstick right now (and I don't even care that it's summer and this baby is so dark) it is #Ahhmazing and looks great on every shin tone I've applied it on! It gets a little dry as the day goes on and will need to be reapplied a few times (especially if eating/drinking) but the color is so #OnPoint...it #PlaysWellWithOthers if you want to try an ombrè lip as well
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Review for: R49 Belly-dancing
I got this as a gift and it holds up to it's title "Rouge Cream Lipstick" it's creamy alright. It's so soft when you apply, almost too soft. It feels like you put on lipstick and then rubbed some oil across your lips. That's the only downfall. Other than that it was overall long lasting and I got quite a bit of compliments on the color! I guess that stands for something :)
Allie R.
Tifton, GA
Review for: Mmmm.17
I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK. Simple as that. I want one in every color I can wear!! I would highly recommend this lipstick to everyone out there looking for that one perfect go-to lipstick. I bought it at my local Sephora and can't wait to go back for another. It lasts all day, and I feel like the price is perfect for the amazing quality you get. 10/10 would recommend to others!
Addy K.
Can you eat with this lipstick or will it all come off?
Katie H.
Escondido, CA
I've been looking at these for a while do they last long ?
Anna C.
how pricey are these??
Praise O.
Does it come in different other colours
Whitney O.
palm city, FL
Does this lipstick last long? Or do you have to reapply it pretty regularly?