BY SEPHORA

A balmy lipstick with a gel formula that protects lips while adding a dazzling pop of color. These balm lipsticks nurture and protect in eight different colors. See improvement day over day with an ultra-comfortable formula. Each hydrates as it protects lips with an SPF 20 wax concentrate, yuzu extract, and a vitamin E derivative. The creamy gel texture delivers fresh and vibrant color in one swipe with a dazzling, juicy shine from light-reflecting pigments. Research results: In a consumer study on 99 volunteers, after 3 days of use: - 94% reported it had a delightful texture on application - 93% reported it had a glide-on texture - 89% reported the texture was comfortable - 83% reported the texture was creamy - 82% reported their lips were smoother see more...

• I bought this lipstick to give it a try. I just fell in love. I...2 Answers
  • How does the color on the tube compare to once it's on? The color...2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Balm SPF 20 08 Subtle Peony
  • "Essential lip balm for day to day life !!! This balm feel so soft on the lips and it's not tacky one bit !! I love how you can go very sheer with the color or build the color for some pigmentation. Overall benefit it has SPF 20!! " in 13 reviews
  • "Super happy with these balms. For $12.00 you are getting a great moisturizing buttery balm. Delicate Pink is a beautiful sheer color. I will definitely be buying more. " in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the formula of this balm! It glides on your lips very smoothly and the tint looks beautiful. I have the lightest color which I think is Delicate Pink. It has SPF in it which makes it the perfect addition to my beach bag, but also makes it great for any day! I would highly recommend giving this a chance!" in 5 reviews
  • "I got this lip balm at Sephora because I noticed that my lips are chapped and I can't wear liquid lipstick with chapped lips. I love that it also has sun protection in it. It's soft on my lips and my lips are no more chapped." in 4 reviews
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
Review for: Other more...
I received Sephora Rogue Cream lipstick in shade The Red in my November Play box and I love it! Easy to apply, very red, amd has lasted through me eating and drinking!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Review for: 01 Delicate Pink more...
Amanda M.
I got this in the shade bashful beige and I love it! I have other tinted balms from much more expensive brands like Dior and ysl and I prefer this one much more since it's a ton cheaper and also more pigmented and moisturizing. It's a gorgeous everyday nude shade. Plus it has spf20 which is hard to find in tinted lip balms. Well worth the money. Would buy again. Just wish there were more shades.
Ha T.
Review for: 03 Enchanting Blush, 07 Bashful Beige more...
I have repurchased these several times already. I love that these lipsticks have SPF in them. Normally we neglect to put sunscreen on our lips just because there are not very many lip products with SPF in them. These are great for every day use and I love the color options. They glide on smoothly and they are moisturizing. I would highly recommend this product.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
This is my go to summer favorite! It's lightweight and moisturizing with sheer color that is buildable if you want more. But my favorite thing is the fact that it has SPF! We so often remember to put sunscreen on our face and forget our lips. Remember, ladies, lips need a little TLC too and this is my way to take care of them while looking fashionable.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I wanted to love this. I really did. I don't know if it's me or this product but anytime I use it it starts great (plum is a great color!) but over time my lips start to peel! Always! Such a bummer. I bought two and got rid of both :(
Elisabeth W.
I like the product. It does what it's supposed to do. It is easy to apply to the lips, but does not last very long. I bought this off of sephora.com which is Sephora's website. I am a first time user of this. I will probably buy this again in the future.
Amanda C.
Somerville , MA
I have a different color but I tried this one in store. My shade is light pink and I don't like it. It sticks to chapped parts of my lips, it takes a ton of product to get noticeable color, and it dries my lips.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I'm surprised they haven't placed this in a Sephora play box yet considering it's spring and summer is coming up. I first saw this while walking into Sephora and it reminded me of the fresh lip balm or a similar version tarte made. I searched them and the color payoff is nice! The price is kind of too high for a lip balm but I bought it anyway. The smell of the balm is really nice, I keep it in my bag because I can just put this on without needing a mirror. I have the color in bashful beige and it's a good color for my lips, it's a nude muted lighter pink which I enjoy wearing! I also like this because there is SPF and oils in the balm! I gave it one less star because I think there's needs to be more in the product to make it worthwhile my money. But this product is great for those who don't wear too much makeup, like the benefits of the balm and also just need something easy to put on the go!
Marie R.
Tampa, FL
These are pretty great! They don't have a terrible scent like the Sephora lipsticks do for me. I love how pigmented these balms are! You can do a sheer wash of color or add an extra coat for full on pigment. They have spf in them so they're great for a wash of color on the be beach. My only problem will all Sephora lip products is the actual name is never on the product just on the packaging. I also find that these don't last on even for a balm
Emily H.
How does the color on the tube compare to once it's on? The color swatches on Sephora's website look totally different than how the color looks in the photos of the products, I'm not sure which is more accurate! Is this as bright and deep pink as the photo?
Jacqueline L.
I bought this lipstick to give it a try. I just fell in love. I have a hard time finding good lipsticks. Guess I found my match. Love how it feels when I put it on my lips.