BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 210Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge a Levres Satin Lipstick Maybell...1 Answers
  • Is good?3 Answers
  • What do you guys think about this product?SEPHORA COLLECT...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge a Levres Satin Lipstick
  • "Doesn't smudge often, stays long lasting and is a great color for most occasions. Would buy again." in 18 reviews
  • "Lo compré y no me esperé ni a casa para probármelo. La primera impresión fue: “¿dónde está el rojo amarronado de la dependiente de la tienda? O_O “¡Pero si es un rojo muy vivo! O___o”. “Bueno no sé, dependerá del color natural que tenga cada una en los labios”, pensé. Si es cierto que a los quince minutos o así, el labial se fue oscureciendo y quedándose absolutamente mate. ¿Vosotras no os humedecéis los labios de vez en cuando? Es algo normal, en realidad, ¿no? Pues os prometo que el labial en menos de una hora lo tenía agrietado, con bolitas y muy ásperos. Imaginad mi cara de: “vaya triunfada” 😀 Hace meses hice una entrada con los cream lip stain de Sephora y estaba encantada, por eso me animé con este otro formato…, pero nada que ver 🙁 Aunque ya sabéis que es una opinión subjetiva y a mi por el motivo que sea no me vaya bien por “x” motivos." in 15 reviews
Danielle C.
Merritt Is, FL
I received this as a deluxe sample size in my Sephora play  subscription box. I don’t think I would have chosen this color for myself but I’m always up for trying new things,  specially when it comes to make up. The formula glides on smoothly and is highly pigmented. Imagine bright solid red. It did not run off of my lips at all, which was nice considering it probably would have stained the surrounding skin on my face. All in all it’s a good product I would just choose a more suitable shade for my complexion
Michelle W.
Ontario
I got this as a sample from my cousin. It was an okay lipstick. Nothing out of the ordinary. I had heard people loved this lipstick but I just didn't care for it. It was not something I would reach for again. It did not last as long as I wanted but the plus side was that it was very moisturizing and the color is nice. The lipstick just glided on my lips and was not hard at all to put on. It is a nice lipstick but I don't reach for it often.
Kelly N.
Sephora brands are great for people who are just trying out make up because it is very affordable and great quality. It applies smoothly and stays on for hours! It feels like a combination of a chapstick and lipstick together in one. I have very dry lips and it doesn’t feel uncomfortable when I wear it for a few hours. The color shows through nicely and I get compliments from my friends and boyfriend! I would definitely recommend it to others.
Christia S.
Kingsport
I received this as a sample, the color wasn't suitable for my skin tone. But as a product the pigmentation was good. This lipstick leaves my lips feeling hydrated and there's no run off so no skin stains. I figured it was worth a shot to try this lipstick, knowing this wouldn't be a color I'd pick out myself. Overall I would buy this product just in a different shade.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Absolutely love this color, the pigmentation was amazing it went on wonderfully very long lasting color. And it just grabs your attention because it makes your lips look wonderful I used a plumper underneath of it and it just did wonders for my lips. And it’s a great holiday color I definitely recommend this to anyone that loves the shades
Mariela R.
Westbury, NY
Color comes on very beautiful nice bright and vibrate. The color went on smoothly and evenly which is sometimes hard to find in darker colors. I would say the pricing is good for what you get. The packaging is good for what the price is. I would buy this product again because it’s aforbale and the product is good quality.
Izayana👑 D.
20782
This color looks really good on me 😍i really love all the dark colors is my favorite type of lipstick I’m so thankful to get this products i enjoy opening boxes when my products get delivered i really love this color
Melody L.
Austin, TX
Pretty color and affordable. I think that the Sephora brand is really overlooked in terms of people giving it a try. There are a ton of dupes from other brands. This is super creamy but it doesn’t last long on my lips. I don’t mind to reapply but I would rather not. It doesn’t dry out the lips so that is a bonus.
Khya S.
98802
 I would not recommend this to someone who is wearing it all day Okay price but I did not like the lipstick that much super dry and waxy. It transferred really bad. I looked like a clown by the end of the night wich wasn’t a look I love Sephora and their brand but this lipstick was not for me
Meredith P.
Orlando
The color on this is really nice, but as with a lot of lipsticks, it smudges and smears easily. It's small and the packaging is nice. It's easy to use and apply but don't bother eating with it on. Honestly I wouldn't recommend and would go for a higher end product that promises a longer staging power.
Esith R.
Toppenish, WA
Is good?
McKenna K.
Seminole
What do you guys think about this product?SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge a Levres Satin Lipstick