BY SEPHORA

A stunning brush set and matching pouch wrapped in shimmery, rose gold. Create all of your favorite makeup looks, from natural to dramatic, with this collection of high-quality brushes. The collection is bathed in gorgeous, rose gold and comes housed in a chic, coordinated pouch. This set contains: - Powder/contour brush - Stippling brush - Smudge brush - Liner brush - Allover shadow brush see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rose Gold Mineral Brush Set
  • "The brushes are really nice and I have had luck with the sephora brand overall." in 1 review
Blake S.
Perfect starter set for contouring also love the rose gold detailing. Makes makeup easy to apply
Mandy L.
Sydney
These brushes look absolutely gorgeous and feel soft and velvety but when you use it for a long period of time the bristles tend to have a little fall out. These brushes would not be the first brushes I would think of to apply my makeup. But these brushes look gorgeous in my collection!!
ighama osama I.
Toronto , ON
I find sephora brushes really good although I haven't bought this specific brush. It's gentle on skin as I am a combination skin type. I honestly truly think it's very affordable, very soft and I recommend it
Ivannia Vannesa V.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Rose Gold Mineral Brush Set otro hermoso set con un estuche dorado muy de acuerdo con las brochas bello y practico
Iman n.
Milton, Ontario
It is pretty, but so rough. I have to wet the brush a tiny bit for it to work. It also feels like it will break
Summer W.
In your opinion , would you recommend this product to all the influensters ?
Ambe W.
I have been looking for a good brush, would people recommend this as a daily user?