BY SEPHORA

A stunning brush set and matching pouch wrapped in shimmery, rose gold. Create all of your favorite makeup looks, from natural to dramatic, with this collection of high-quality brushes. The collection is bathed in gorgeous, rose gold and comes housed in a chic, coordinated pouch. This set contains: - Powder/contour brush - Stippling brush - Smudge brush - Liner brush - Allover shadow brush see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rose Gold Mineral Brush Set
  • "The brushes are really nice and I have had luck with the sephora brand overall." in 1 review
Caitlin B.
Fort Carson , CO
This is a great brush set. It is my go to set when I apply my bare minerals makeup because the do such a good job blending, and I really like the carry case.
Michelle C.
Windsor, CT
This brush set contains the brushes used the most by me! I especially love the rose gold case they come in...makes for easy storage and a cute/classy look!!
Fatima C.
Elgin, IL
A great Convo brush set.. and the bag is tres chique ! Looks really classy. It's soft and it's durable unlike most other sets.
It would be a great gift.!
Esther S.
Lake Jackson, TX
I been waiting these so bad! 😩😱 i need them in my life! I love the beautiful😍😀 color this collection has and it comes with a clutch perfect for traveling.
Jackeline P.
Albuquerque, NM
I love these bushes, the bristles stay well attached to the brush so you wont worry of them coming out, also they clean easily I just love them
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
This is great for travel or for little gifts. The brushes are really nice and I have had luck with the sephora brand overall.
Natalie E.
Laredo
Love it cause it’s so beautiful the brushes it makes your face so pretty that people could say wow look at that Brie
Jenna T.
Sephora brushes have been my favorite. Work good without breaking the bank and these are beautiful. Love rose gold
Jill S.
Fredericksburg, VA
Good brushes great for blending they are very good for travel Rey are also good for a gift soft bristles
Andrea  G.
Bakersfield, CA
These brushes are great and serve as an alternative to carry with you for travel due to the packaging
Summer W.
In your opinion , would you recommend this product to all the influensters ?
Ambe W.
I have been looking for a good brush, would people recommend this as a daily user?