BY SEPHORA

A stunning brush set and matching pouch wrapped in shimmery, rose gold. Create all of your favorite makeup looks, from natural to dramatic, with this collection of high-quality brushes. The collection is bathed in gorgeous, rose gold and comes housed in a chic, coordinated pouch. This set contains: - Powder/contour brush - Stippling brush - Smudge brush - Liner brush - Allover shadow brush see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rose Gold Mineral Brush Set
  • "The brushes are really nice and I have had luck with the sephora brand overall." in 1 review
Gaby E.
Clearwater, FL
The main thing that intrigued me into getting this brush set was of course the rose gold color . the brushes work pretty good , they are more for powder use . I use the stippling brush for blush since i personally feel like it works best for that . And the powder brush works crest for bronzing up / contouring
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
I got this set for Christmas. I love them all! My daughter steals my liner brush daily. They are well put together and don't fall apart easily. They were bought as sephora as a gift set. I have aging dry skin and it covers flawlessly. I would recommend this set to everyone.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
These are decent brushes but nothing to write home about. I think it's a great set for someone who just wants a few brushes to play with or someone who is beginning on their makeup path. If you can get them on sale totally worth it. I will say that there are other brush sets out there that are at a lower price point and just as good. Now, some Sephora brushes are amazing don't get me wrong but these guys aren't on that amazing list - just good. :)
Anna H.
Braselton, GA
I've bought many Sephora brush sets in the past and this is the worst. It looks cute, the bristles feel soft, but you will end up with bristles ALL over your face! The stippling brush is the worst. I tried to wash it to get the excess bristles off but it 'sheds' constantly! The powder brush is probably my favorite brush in this set because it is so smooth and does a really good job with my contouring. The smudge, liner, and shadow brush are all the same as the other brushes I've bought from Sephora.
Rebekah D.
Tampa, FL
With a lot of brushes they are stiff to begin with and then as time goes on you have hairs that start to come out in your makeup and on your face. This set hasn't given me either one of these problems at all. The brushes are soft, they hold together very well and I LOVE the color which, by the way, hasn't faded.
Ellen D.
Quincy, MA
This brush set is very eye-catching and nice, however, after a long period of time I did notice the stippling brush lost a lot of bristles. This may have been my own fault as it was one of the first brush sets I purchased and I was not as keen on washing and caring for brushes, but just an observation. Overall they are nice.
cammie g.
These are my absolute favorite brushes I own. They are soft, densely packed, and have never shed on me. Plus..They're beautiful! The clutch they come in is fine, but I don't keep them in it. Highly recommend for a nice brush set.
Monica M.
These brushes came as such a surprise to me. Ordered them off of the Sephora website and when I got them I was so surprised in how dense they were! The copper finish on them with the brush case is so beautiful and an added bonus! They've become regulars in my daily makeup routine. Must buy!
Danielle U.
Little Rock, AR
I LOVE these brushes! The travel case makes it easy to take them with you without worrying about damaging. The bristles stay well attached to the brush so you don't have to worry about them coming off when you use them. They also clean very easily!
Michelle C.
Windsor, CT
This brush set contains the brushes used the most by me! I especially love the rose gold case they come in...makes for easy storage and a cute/classy look!!
Summer W.
In your opinion , would you recommend this product to all the influensters ?
Ambe W.
I have been looking for a good brush, would people recommend this as a daily user?